Hi guys! I'm currently a first year student at UTMB! I used this forum for my application cycle last year, and I'm so glad y'all are finding other future OTs here too! I checked back to last year's application cycle's forum because I honestly needed some motivation and decided to see if someone had made one for this year. We have finals next week, and I am needing a mental break!! lol I've been in your shoes and understand how anxiety-provoking it is waiting to hear back from schools about interviews, acceptances, etc. Y'all are in a unique position due to this insane and unbelievable year, but just know that you WILL become an OT and despite whatever news you get back from schools NEVER doubt that OT is the career for you! I was waitlisted for both TWU Dallas and UTMB and considered changing my career path. I ended up getting off the waitlist on the same day! Don't lose hope, you will get to where you're meant to be!