texas tech- lubbock or el paso?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babybop112

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey what up yall.....I was wondering what the city of El Paso has to do with Texas Tech......isn't the medical school in Lubbock? Or do you spend the first 2 years in Lubbock and then everyone moves to El Paso for years 3 and 4? I can either interview in either El Paso (ticket is $120 cheaper) or Lubbock and am trying to figure out where to go.....thanks for all the help

Members don't see this ad.

babybop112 said:
Hey what up yall.....I was wondering what the city of El Paso has to do with Texas Tech......isn't the medical school in Lubbock? Or do you spend the first 2 years in Lubbock and then everyone moves to El Paso for years 3 and 4? I can either interview in either El Paso (ticket is $120 cheaper) or Lubbock and am trying to figure out where to go.....thanks for all the help

Students can choose to do their clinical rotations in El Paso, Amarillo, or Lubbock. However, married students usually have the priority of staying Lubbock, so most of the students have to move to El Paso or Amarillo.

Texas Tech El Paso is now completely seperate from Texas Tech Lubbock. They just finished building a new 4 year facility instead of just the last 2 years. This comming fall of 2009 will be the first class starting their first 2 years @ El Paso.

www.ttuphotographicart.com