1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Thank you letters for U Mich

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by ESzczesniak, Dec 3, 2005.

1. ESzczesniak

ESzczesniak Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Does anyone have opinions on whether or not thank you letters should be sent to U Mich interviewers? I know there have been posts on here before about this general topic, but the consensus seems to be split. I was wondering if anyone knew if this was a good idea for this specifica school (University of Michigan). Thanks in advance.

Eric

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. unicorn06

unicorn06 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Yes it is a good idea. No it is not required.

4. Zut Alors

Zut Alors Boo yah
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I sent thank-you e-mails to all three of my interviewers. All 3 wrote me back and told me that they were very impressed with me and hoped that I would consider UMich further. After I was accepted, both of my student interviewers e-mailed me and told me that they were looking forward to seeing me next year. So, yes, I would suggest writing thank-you notes if you are impressed with the school and happy with your interviewers.