The 15th????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brutus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had an interview back in September at George Washington. I hear they begin sending out acceptances on the 15th. Do you think I should really expect to hear this week?

Anxious!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Is this a pretty universal date? Baylor said to expect their first round of acceptances on the 15th as well. That's the only school it really applies to for me, since Texas makes you wait until Feb. 1st for the rest of the schools here.

hey guys...

i think October 15th is a standard date, but whether you will actually around that time is a different story. I would expect a september interview to hear relatively soon......i've heard that the average time an adcom waits to make a decision (for early interviews) is usually between 2-3 months. Also......this is just an average, many schools take a lot longer.

Good luck though!!:cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
RWJ told me that AMCAS doesn't let them send out acceptances until october 15th. they said it takes about 4-6 weeks to hear back from them, but since the interviews were early (september) we'd probably hear back sooner. i am soooo anxious!! and i have nothing to do with my self all week- there's a huge genetics conference in Baltimore to which all of my Lab Techs and PIs are going, not to mention two of my three teachers! so i can't even do anything waiting for the call!

good luck to anyone waiting on the 15th- hopefully we'll see some acceptance posts on Wednesday!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Anyone know if Vanderbilt is going to notify on the 15th? Has anyone called them to check their progress on applicants who had Sept interviews? I'm really anxious, so if anyone has info about Vandy, please post it!