The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Myself and rdr specifically?
Big Bad Wolf Smoking Cigarette GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, though it occurs to me I might be remembering you incorrectly. Do you know each other? If not, then what I just said is dumb, and I am embarrassed.

But still! Any two players can talk about each other! Yay!
Ah yes we're actually on a trip together rn.
Can't promise how helpful our reads of each other will be though 😅
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:hello:

I'll also town lean dya for their JJJ vote. That feels like the most readable content to me so far. (Caveat that JJJ's content would feel more readable if he wasn't JJJ, lol.)

Tired Good Night GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay so here is the deal fellas

I haven't finished my work and i need to get to it asap but I'm a lost sheep and I'm in the search of someone that can LEAD me cuz Im smol

Ill be calling this the KatSheep Olimpics

Havent decided on how will I chose my pastor yet but Im taking applications
 
Okay so here is the deal fellas

I haven't finished my work and i need to get to it asap but I'm a lost sheep and I'm in the search of someone that can LEAD me cuz Im smol

Ill be calling this the KatSheep Olimpics

Havent decided on how will I chose my pastor yet but Im taking applications
I don't necessarily need or want you to sheep around my vote without your own investment and agency, but I am happy to provide guidance and direction as you need it.
 
Okay so here is the deal fellas

I haven't finished my work and i need to get to it asap but I'm a lost sheep and I'm in the search of someone that can LEAD me cuz Im smol

Ill be calling this the KatSheep Olimpics

Havent decided on how will I chose my pastor yet but Im taking applications
Follow me my child and together we shall achieve the glory of further closeness to god that only killing wolves can bring
 
Jay tring me is deeply abnormal, our usual dynamic is he withholds a read and by d2 I'm nagging at him that he should really be tring me while he hems and haws
Oh. I thought he was one of the people that like jump on you early but maybe I'm thinking of someone else.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad