Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When there was only set of footprints in the snow, that's where I was carrying you piggyback like Luke carrying YodaI've been convinced
Carry me pls
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
When there was only set of footprints in the snow, that's where I was carrying you piggyback like Luke carrying YodaI've been convinced
Carry me pls
Oh no I'm the problematic one nowYou can't just ask someone why they didn't evolve, Clem.
AM is also very funnyYou can't just ask someone why they didn't evolve, Clem.
If we assume a roster distribution that is 75% town (I have no clue, just setting a benchmark), then let's go with 80%. It's a "real" read in that I didn't completely make it up, but it's not the caliber of read that demands serious long-term consideration.I thought it was a snap read, but how sure are u about that read in a percentage
If we assume a roster distribution that is 75% town (I have no clue, just setting a benchmark), then let's go with 80%. It's a "real" read in that I didn't completely make it up, but it's not the caliber of read that demands serious long-term consideration.
When there was only set of footprints in the snow, that's where I was carrying you piggyback like Luke carrying Yoda
HmmmmmmIf we assume a roster distribution that is 75% town (I have no clue, just setting a benchmark), then let's go with 80%. It's a "real" read in that I didn't completely make it up, but it's not the caliber of read that demands serious long-term consideration.
It's slightly more than that. That applies to everyone, but I singled out Clem for a reason.Hmmmmmm
Then its a: its more likely to find towns than wolfs in the sod1 so for probability only Clem has a high chance of being town?
Because you knew I wouldn't believe you...?I singled out Clem for a reason.
In truth I didn't know that, but I am deeply unsurprised that you don't believe me.Because you knew I wouldn't believe you...?
It's slightly more than that. That applies to everyone, but I singled out Clem for a reason.
It's clear folks are interested in the source. Very well. I will refer you to #70 instead of quoting it outright. I'd like that post to run its course as naturally as it can.
My first instinct is that Clem doesn't think to ask that question if some small part of his mind isn't tasked with solving dyachei. It's just a pretty specific thought that I wouldn't expect to appear in a wolf's brain in that moment. It's a low confidence thing, but it's a thing.
Why do you think he's trying to solve dy?
Kay ill accept thatIt's clear folks are interested in the source. Very well. I will refer you to #70 instead of quoting it outright. I'd like that post to run its course as naturally as it can.
My first instinct is that Clem doesn't think to ask that question if some small part of his mind isn't tasked with solving dyachei. It's just a pretty specific thought that I wouldn't expect to appear in a wolf's brain in that moment. It's a low confidence thing, but it's a thing.
You weren't entirely wrong. The read is """real""", but it being my stance on Clem isn't its only function.Jay isn't most people tbf
I still don't believe the read tho
Wachu think about jjj thenJay isn't most people tbf
I still don't believe the read tho
Hes JayWachu think about jjj then
I know this game can be difficult to follow the first time around. Please let us (all of us) know if you'd like some help figuring out what to do.Clear as mud
Sorry, over the years I've become the very player I used to despise that uses a bunch of inaccessible acronyms and shorthandClear as mud
Who am I to judgeIt occurs to me that “nked” looks like “naked” to the untrained eye.
Dentist ASAP plsme: what if I relax since it's night?
no one:
absolutely no one:
my tooth: sure but what about persistent pain
me: understandable have a good day
I don't think anything they've done is super affiliation indicative tbh...they read as just having fun to me right nowIM HERE HI WHATS UP BEANS
Tkm beans
What do u think of dya and jjj
Well, I am a particularly decent reader of AM, even early. I don't make a ton of reads early, but I do sometimes.I don't remember you being a particular believer in early reads
ok, slight update to this now that I finished reading all the overnight stuff - I do see evidence of JJJ trying to solve (or potentially trying to look like he's solving), however I do not feel confident trying to give a read on him given that I have only played with him one time and I was misyeeted D1 in that game so I am reserving judgement for now. (Let it be known in that game I was village reading him and then he was a wolf oopsie).I don't think anything they've done is super affiliation indicative tbh...they read as just having fun to me right now
That’s what it means on the Doritos bagsIt occurs to me that “nked” looks like “naked” to the untrained eye.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.