The best full length tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SirocN

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone

I have not started doing full lengths but I will soon.

How many Full Lengths do you think I should squeeze in before my Exam (August hopefully)?

Also, I know AAMC has a couple of full length exams but where else would I be able to purchase more full lengths realistic to the MCAT exam (Heard KAPLAN isnt the best lol)

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
NS is great. The explanations and everything are wonderful. So is the interface.

I regret buying the TBR ones. They reused the same passages from the old TBR exams from like a decade ago and didn't even bother to mix it up. Their CBT format and interface is also awful. It's like a website from 1997. You can only use 2 distinct computers to access them too. I don't recommend them at all.

Members don't see this ad :)
Kaplan suggests 6-8 full-length exams before Test Day and a tutor from Next Step suggested to do all of the AAMC practice exams before Test Day.
I'm going to do 1 from NS, 3 from Kaplan, 1 from PR, and 4 from AAMC.

I regret buying the TBR ones. They reused the same passages from the old TBR exams from like a decade ago and didn't even bother to mix it up. Their CBT format and interface is also awful. It's like a website from 1997. You can only use 2 distinct computers to access them too. I don't recommend them at all.
I know this is really late to apologize, but hopefully everything worked out well for you and you got into medical school.

Last edited:
  • Hmm
Reactions: 1 user