The Cornell/Division of Nutritional Sciences Post-baccalaureate program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

canstudent123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am a biology undergrad from Canada. Currently in my fourth year. I have a 3.0 because of my first two years .. yadda yadda, haven't written the mcat yet. I was wondering if anyone has taken this program or heard of anything. Please share if you can. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am a biology undergrad from Canada. Currently in my fourth year. I have a 3.0 because of my first two years .. yadda yadda, haven't written the MCAT yet. I was wondering if anyone has taken this program or heard of anything. Please share if you can. Thank you!

The Cornell program is relatively new. I have been asking around also and I haven't received any information concerning the program from previous students, which is probably not a good sign. were you accepted for the fall 2016 class?

The Cornell program is relatively new. I have been asking around also and I haven't received any information concerning the program from previous students, which is probably not a good sign. were you accepted for the fall 2016 class?

I haven't even applied yet..