The craiglist killer is a med student!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spyderefs

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard he was premed. He has not been proven guilty yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Actually, I just reread my second link. He is "entering Boston University School of Medicine."

This is even more bizarre... why he ruined his entire future right after he got in?

he was going to enter in 2007, so it means he was a med student. (second student) btw saying was because i think he will be kicked out of the med school

Also, is it wrong that these were the thoughts that went through my mind:

1) that's probably a good reason for a med school to drop its acceptance

and

2) well, one more spot for someone on the BU waitlist!

:scared: I think I'm a horrible person.

Actually, I just reread my second link. He is "entering Boston University School of Medicine."

This is even more bizarre... why he ruined his entire future right after he got in?

well, this will sound cruel but... a new available spot has just become available for some lucky premed on the waitlist.

I guess this doesn't bode well for this school deciding who would be a "good fit" for their incoming class. Probably would have been a gunner anyhow.

the article says 2007, so he would be a med student currently...

Members don't see this ad :)
this is the girl that got killed.

amd_julissa.jpg

"Brisman's friends have told local and national media that the young woman earned money through a variety of means, including attending parties partially dressed and flirting with men. "

amd_julissa.jpg

"Brisman's friends have told local and national media that the young woman earned money through a variety of means, including attending parties partially dressed and flirting with men. "

Uhm, I'm sorry but flirting does not produce money. Massages with a happy ending, however...

Man, if that doesn't give a black eye to their admissions, I don't know what would.

I won't be going to any SDN meet-ups after this.

Uhm, I'm sorry but flirting does not produce money. Massages with a happy ending, however...

attending parties partially dressed might though... lol

that's kind of an odd description for "stripper" though.

Guilty or not his career is pretty much done. Sad story if he didin't do it.

amd_julissa.jpg

Or in more conventional terms, she was a *****. Still, RIP. This has law and order episode written all over it.

They're probably trying to keep some respect for her by downplaying her occupation...just my guess.

she dont even look 26.. wow.. i would've definitely asked for her id at work..lol.. i.e. if she buys her own alcohol..

Why do I all the sudden feel unsafe?

Also, is it wrong that these were the thoughts that went through my mind:

1) that's probably a good reason for a med school to drop its acceptance

and

I laughed so hard when I saw this. I thought the same thing too. So, if that makes you a bad person, then so am I. We're in this together!

Oh well true, but merely attending a party scantily clad and then flirting doesn't cause a guy to just slip you a 20.

I've tried :mad:

well she probably STARTED her attendance at the party fully clad :)

What a tragic situation. :(

The guy apparently assaulted a Vegas stripper last week too.

Sounds like he has some deep-seated hatred for women (like many guys on SDN :scared:). I hope he wasn't a serial killer...

The guy entered med school when he was 20.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Phil-Markoff/16105103

I may be biased because I think you're LETAwesome, but I don't think that was a horrible statement...plus I thought the same thing. :(

Since he was c/o 2011, maybe somebody from the Carribean can transfer to get his spot?

I guess this doesn't bode well for this school deciding who would be a "good fit" for their incoming class. Probably would have been a gunner anyhow.

I'm sorry but :laugh:.

I won't be going to any SDN meet-ups after this.

:laugh:

one of the funniest threads on SDN :laugh: i'm really impressed how several mods got in on the action too.

Oh well true, but merely attending a party scantily clad and then flirting doesn't cause a guy to just slip you a 20.

I've tried :mad:

This is truly a horrible, terrible thread. We deserve a righteous SDNer to say we're going to be bad doctors. At least I do.

i won't say you're gonna be a bad doctor, but you've been a baaaaad girl :love: :love: :love:

So nobody on SDN knows this guy personally and can give us some juice? :idea:

med student?!

that's kind of scary...

if he's guilt, that is.

... are how I'm financing medical school?

This DID happen in Boston...hmmm is there a Boston-based massages-with-a-happy-ending racket that I was unaware of in college?! And is that part of the HMS financial aid package?!
It's kinda like "21", but...naughtier.