The "I got my scores" thread...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beccala33

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't yet gotten my scores, but I would like to start a thread so that people can share when they get their scores and how they did. Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

usi said:
Excellent book suggestion. Follow the plan. I paid 16.95. you will see awesome results if you follow their timeline.
5 Steps to a 5, AP CHemistry/McGraw-Hill by Dr JHohn T. Moore and Dr. Richard Langley.

What version (publication year) book did you use?

Ender17 said:
This fall I took General Biology and I retook Organic I, which I had about 3 years ago. Both classes helped a great deal as you can see, especially when you consider I did nothing else to prepare.

I really need to review my math - I haven't had a math class in about 2 years and Gen Chem as it's been 4 years since I had it. I'll study both of those and work through the Kaplan, Peterson, and Baron books as much as possible for the Jan test.

My goal is 90+ and I definitely feel it's attainable. The thing I was really disappointed in from the Oct test was the 25 point drop in my Reading score. If I had kept the Reading score from the June test, my scaled composite would have been another 5 points higher, making it a 423, and you only need 426 scaled composite for a 90%.

how do you figure out what scaled score equals what % score?

Members don't see this ad :)
animal_lover said:
how do you figure out what scaled score equals what % score?
I have a friend who got a 90% and she gave me a full list of her scores