-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Inheritance WW game
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Definitely sure it's toys and not presents? But ******lynch kaydubs****** off of that for now, since BI confirmed we've gotten three wolves, safe to say LIS was on point about what he's told us so far.
Kaydubs does not give presents
Lynch kaydubs. Based on suspicions, plus this new info.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, since multiple people appear to agree on who gives presents and who gives toys, I suppose I can *****lynch kaydubs****
lynch kaydubs
Official Lynch Tally
Kaydubs 9 (TP, Cyndia, Jayna, Ash, UFO, WL, Jam, FS, Lissarae)
Missing Votes; 4
Deadline 7:30pm
Daily Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF:
Kaydubs 9 (TP, Cyndia, Jayna, Ash, UFO, WL, Jam, FS, Lissarae)
Missing Votes; 4
Deadline 7:30pm
Daily Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF:
I have been requested to post this clip. These views are not those of management, only those of the writer.
Kaydubs is the person who gives toys.
Well then. lynch kaydubs
there were active peeps?
Excuse me? At the very least, you owe me and STL an apology for that. 😉
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I was so irritated that I got killed off by those pesky wolves that I continue to help out the villagers 😉. Every three nights I can count how many wolves or non-villagers have followed me into the graveyard. There are currently three wolves with me in the cemetery.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Oh wait. You mean... like.... three wolves.... as in.... exactly how many I've said I've delivered to you villagers?
And where's my gratitude again? Sigh. Nobody appreciates Honey Badger.
Definitely sure it's toys and not presents? But ******lynch kaydubs****** off of that for now, since BI confirmed we've gotten three wolves, safe to say LIS was on point about what he's told us so far.
Kaydubs does not send presents.
Me? A wolf?? That's preposterous! I'm a child. Sure, I've been handing out my toys (I've kept them to a creepy theme as tribute to @Lupin21 ) but I am by no means anyone dangerous. I'm flabbergasted you all would accuse me of being a wolf. I would never hurt anyone.
Hahahahahaha. That's awesome. I should have (but didn't) see that one coming. I had no idea you were a child. But ... well ... toys. It makes sense. Too funny. @StartingoverVet , you are twisted.
Hahahahahaha. That's awesome. I should have (but didn't) see that one coming. I had no idea you were a child. But ... well ... toys. It makes sense. Too funny. @StartingoverVet , you are twisted.
Murdering children? WW has finally reached its lowest....
Oh, still have to vote?? Lynch ST - oh wait, nvmd. Lynch the honey badger psychotic muppet cotton ball.
Kaydubs likes to share toys, ergo she is a wolf. Really weird stuff. Through the looking glass weird.
Kaydubs' floating dog head admits defeat, and concedes the game to the villagers.
And yet, the game is not over.
Wut? Could this game be more complicated than it seems?
It is Night 7. PM Deadline is 9pm EST. Get em in earlier and we can get back to lynching.
There are 12 players in the game.
The Family Estate
@devyn
The Vacation Home
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
@Lissarae06
The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@WillowLeaf
@UFprevet12 UFO
@LetItSnow LIS
The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli
The BURNT TO THE GROUND FOR INSURANCE MONEY Winter Home at the Beach
*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
VetAshley2117
brightimpressio
chillbo baggins
Dyachei
ShortnSweet
Flim Flam Man
Hedgiehog
SummertheLynx
Kaydubs
Kaydubs' floating dog head admits defeat, and concedes the game to the villagers.
And yet, the game is not over.
Wut? Could this game be more complicated than it seems?
It is Night 7. PM Deadline is 9pm EST. Get em in earlier and we can get back to lynching.
There are 12 players in the game.
The Family Estate
@devyn
The Vacation Home
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
@Lissarae06
The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@WillowLeaf
@UFprevet12 UFO
@LetItSnow LIS
The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli
The BURNT TO THE GROUND FOR INSURANCE MONEY Winter Home at the Beach
*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
VetAshley2117
brightimpressio
chillbo baggins
Dyachei
ShortnSweet
Flim Flam Man
Hedgiehog
SummertheLynx
Kaydubs
*********************And yet, the game is not over.
Wut? Could this game be more complicated than it seems?
Didn't see that coming 😱 Oh wait, it's an SOV game.....

*********************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I check in before I go to study and nothing posted... check in when I get home and the lynch is over.... whoopsie daisy
😱 Oh boy!
Eh. No kill last night implies conversion. Sigh.
Alright villagers. I gave you 4 wolves. It's up to you to engage your brains and find the convert. I have nothing left.
Alright villagers. I gave you 4 wolves. It's up to you to engage your brains and find the convert. I have nothing left.
Only missing 3 PMs.
@missingpmers please send them in.
@missingpmers please send them in.
Only missing 3 PMs.
@missingpmers please send them in.
Just kill them. Unless I missed something, the game has come down to randomly lynching people to find a convert, so ... let's move it along. And presumably the village will want to lynch me first to verify that I wasn't lying about having no win condition (hell, lynching me is what I'd do in their shoes). We can cover a lot of ground in a few hours.
For the record and to save me sending a PM, I won't veto my own lynch, SOV.
night closed .... results pending.
@Devyn has died. Evil is still lurking around this family it seems.
It is Day 8. PM Deadline is 12am EST. Send Your PMs with your lynch vote. Will close night at 8:30 am tomorrow to have a full day ofexcitement bandwagoning
There are 11 players in the game.
The Vacation Home
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
@Lissarae06
The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@WillowLeaf
@UFprevet12 UFO
@LetItSnow LIS
The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli
The BURNT TO THE GROUND FOR INSURANCE MONEY Winter Home at the Beach
The Family Estate SOLD To REAL ESTATE DEVELOPERS TO BUILD NEW CONDOS
*******The Increasingly crowded and haunted Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
VetAshley2117
brightimpressio
chillbo baggins
Dyachei
ShortnSweet
Flim Flam Man
Hedgiehog
SummertheLynx
Kaydubs
Devyn
It is Day 8. PM Deadline is 12am EST. Send Your PMs with your lynch vote. Will close night at 8:30 am tomorrow to have a full day of
There are 11 players in the game.
The Vacation Home
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
@Lissarae06
The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@WillowLeaf
@UFprevet12 UFO
@LetItSnow LIS
The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli
The BURNT TO THE GROUND FOR INSURANCE MONEY Winter Home at the Beach
The Family Estate SOLD To REAL ESTATE DEVELOPERS TO BUILD NEW CONDOS
*******The Increasingly crowded and haunted Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
VetAshley2117
brightimpressio
chillbo baggins
Dyachei
ShortnSweet
Flim Flam Man
Hedgiehog
SummertheLynx
Kaydubs
Devyn
Sorry LIS, I'm appreciative of all the help you gave us, but barring any pertinent information, I'm going to have to go with lynch LIS. If you're not for us, you're against us.
Lynch Vote:
LIS 1 (Cyndia)
Uncast votes: 10
Deadline: midnight.
The Devyn MEMORIUM Lynch GIF:
LIS 1 (Cyndia)
Uncast votes: 10
Deadline: midnight.
The Devyn MEMORIUM Lynch GIF:
Last edited:
***********************************************
I haz a dead.....
honorary I am dead gif!
***********************************************
I haz a dead.....
honorary I am dead gif!
***********************************************
I agree with Cyndia! Thanks for the help but you know we have to do it.. Lynch LIS. 
Sorry LIS, I'm appreciative of all the help you gave us, but barring any pertinent information, I'm going to have to go with lynch LIS. If you're not for us, you're against us.
Actually, I am for you. I just don't COUNT for you. 🙂
But, yanno, I understand. Just remember to thank me later. Sigh.
P.S. If you villagers lose this one, I hate all of you.
lynch Lissa .... I am trying to think who Kaydubs would have converted ... Devyn was at the top of my list, but, well, she's dead now. So maybe Lissa. Maybe Jam or FS. I dunno. Maybe she decided to take a chance and pick one of the n00bs. Kinda doubt it, but ... meh. I am out of thoughts.
Honey Badger is tired.
Honey Badger is tired.
Nope, I'm just over here being awesome like always. LIS, I think we have to get rid of you now just in case you do have a win condition.
Lynch LIS
Lynch LIS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel uncomfortable with the LIS lynch, out of guilt. I gotta think about it...
Nope, I'm just over here being awesome like always. LIS, I think we have to get rid of you now just in case you do have a win condition.
Lynch LIS
I can't disagree. (Sorry, SOV. I know it's my role. I'm all out of 'disagree'... do you have any idea how hard it is to be, like, intentionally an dingus? It's way easier when I just do it naturally.)
I mean, I don't have a win condition. But in your shoes I'd lynch me too.
This blows.
I feel uncomfortable with the LIS lynch, out of guilt. I gotta think about it...
No, I think you have to do it. Otherwise we'll chip away and the longer it goes the more people will get angsty about not lynching me.
No, I think you have to do it. Otherwise we'll chip away and the longer it goes the more people will get angsty about not lynching me.
Alright, makes sense. Sigh
***lynch LIS***
lynch LIS
*****lynch lis*****
I don't feel that guilty about the LIS lynch, because if he's really wanting the villagers to win, he knows we have to lynch him.
My only concern is that lynching LIS gives the convert a free night. If the convert gets another conversion this game, a free night likely puts them closer to their conversion chance. Wouldn't it be a better idea to leave the LIS lynch until we think we've got the convert? Or does that risk letting LIS win the game while we're still hunting the convert? I'm not too familiar with neutrals, so I don't know if a neutral win occurs at the end of the game, or if it can end the game early.
My only concern is that lynching LIS gives the convert a free night. If the convert gets another conversion this game, a free night likely puts them closer to their conversion chance. Wouldn't it be a better idea to leave the LIS lynch until we think we've got the convert? Or does that risk letting LIS win the game while we're still hunting the convert? I'm not too familiar with neutrals, so I don't know if a neutral win occurs at the end of the game, or if it can end the game early.
It's either lynch LIS who we know doesn't count as a villager or blindly lynch someone else and hope they are the convert. It doesn't appear that anyone has any info so I would rather lynch a non-villager than risk losing a villager.I don't feel that guilty about the LIS lynch, because if he's really wanting the villagers to win, he knows we have to lynch him.
My only concern is that lynching LIS gives the convert a free night. If the convert gets another conversion this game, a free night likely puts them closer to their conversion chance. Wouldn't it be a better idea to leave the LIS lynch until we think we've got the convert? Or does that risk letting LIS win the game while we're still hunting the convert? I'm not too familiar with neutrals, so I don't know if a neutral win occurs at the end of the game, or if it can end the game early.
I get that. I'm only wanting to wait because we're not going to learn much from a fast bandwagon lynch of LIS, and so far it seems like the nights haven't been super informative except for LIS's info, so I'm not sure that we'll be any closer to knowing who the convert is tomorrow. I have a 1 in 9 chance of voting for the convert today, or zero chance if I vote for LIS. (Assuming LIS is not the convert, because it seems like a bad idea for kaydubs to convert someone who we will for sure want to lynch at some point whether or not we think he's the convert.)It's either lynch LIS who we know doesn't count as a villager or blindly lynch someone else and hope they are the convert. It doesn't appear that anyone has any info so I would rather lynch a non-villager than risk losing a villager.
Lynch jam.
It's either lynch LIS who we know doesn't count as a villager or blindly lynch someone else and hope they are the convert. It doesn't appear that anyone has any info so I would rather lynch a non-villager than risk losing a villager.
I'm all in favor of lynching me, but this reasoning doesn't make sense. What info are you hoping will come out overnight? Your lynch tomorrow will be just as blind as today's lynch; except you're giving the (presumptive?) convert one more night to kill.
This seems weird to me. Once y'all are done with me, I'd lynch Lissa.
I don't know what investigative abilities are out there if any. I have always and will always be in favor of a known non-villager lynch over blindly lynching. And there is always a slim possibity that you were converted because it's just so crazy no one would think of it lol. I highly doubt that's what happened but it is a SOV WW gameI'm all in favor of lynching me, but this reasoning doesn't make sense. What info are you hoping will come out overnight? Your lynch tomorrow will be just as blind as today's lynch; except you're giving the (presumptive?) convert one more night to kill.
This seems weird to me. Once y'all are done with me, I'd lynch Lissa.
I don't know what investigative abilities are out there if any. I have always and will always be in favor of a known non-villager lynch over blindly lynching. And there is always a slim possibity that you were converted because it's just so crazy no one would think of it lol. I highly doubt that's what happened but it is a SOV WW game
I've already made it clear what investigative abilities are out there - none.
I completely understand your historic stance on lynching a non-villager; it's just that in THIS SPECIFIC case your reasoning does not make sense. All you're doing is prolonging the inevitable: blind lynching. Which just gives another night to the wolves.
Nobody would convert me; that would be dumb.
I might be nitpicking, but ... lynching me is smart because it removes the doubt in everyone's head. But that's not the reason you gave. Which is what makes me suspicious ... it was just an awfully odd post for you to make and reason for you to give.
*shrug* There's my advice, village. It's basically wild guessing, but I'd lynch Lissa after me.
********
All this speculating about my complexities. Golly.
********
All this speculating about my complexities. Golly.
********
Lynch Vote:
LIS 7 (Cyndia, jayna, FS, TP, Lissa, UFO, ashgirl, Gwen)
Jam 1 (willow)
Lissa 1 (LIS)
Uncast votes: 2
Deadline: midnight. NO votes received after midnight will count.
The Devyn MEMORIUM Lynch GIF:
LIS 7 (Cyndia, jayna, FS, TP, Lissa, UFO, ashgirl, Gwen)
Jam 1 (willow)
Lissa 1 (LIS)
Uncast votes: 2
Deadline: midnight. NO votes received after midnight will count.
The Devyn MEMORIUM Lynch GIF:
I see where you are coming from. I really do. However lynching blindly until we find the convert only benefits you if you have a win condition. And sorry but there is no way I'm going to take your word for it.I've already made it clear what investigative abilities are out there - none.
I completely understand your historic stance on lynching a non-villager; it's just that in THIS SPECIFIC case your reasoning does not make sense. All you're doing is prolonging the inevitable: blind lynching. Which just gives another night to the wolves.
Nobody would convert me; that would be dumb.
I might be nitpicking, but ... lynching me is smart because it removes the doubt in everyone's head. But that's not the reason you gave. Which is what makes me suspicious ... it was just an awfully odd post for you to make and reason for you to give.
*shrug* There's my advice, village. It's basically wild guessing, but I'd lynch Lissa after me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**************The Devyn MEMORIUM Lynch GIF:
👍👍👍
**************
*************
To be clear, I'm giving thumbs-ups to the epic-ness of the title & the fact that, even in death, devyn still gets fantastic GIFs posted in her honor.
*************
To be clear, I'm giving thumbs-ups to the epic-ness of the title & the fact that, even in death, devyn still gets fantastic GIFs posted in her honor.
*************
I see where you are coming from. I really do. However lynching blindly until we find the convert only benefits you if you have a win condition. And sorry but there is no way I'm going to take your word for it.
Like I said, I agree with that.
But that wasn't your original reason for voting for me. That's the weird part.
I'm curious what made you say that you knew kaydubs was a wolf, besides knowing that she gives toys?I know Kaydubs is the one who gives toys. I also know she is a wolf.
*****lynch kaydubs******
Umm yes it is... I think we are misunderstanding each other. I must not have gotten my point across clearly in my first post.Like I said, I agree with that.
But that wasn't your original reason for voting for me. That's the weird part.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K