the match countdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sechen

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,

anyone nervoused about the match? hope i am not alone. usually i am a very calm person, and nothing can unrattle me as much as this. i think i had met my "match." i just cant wait anymore, i seriously would like to know the result now. well, enough of my venting/frustration, whatever you call it. good luck on the 20th....i am keeping my fingers crossed.

Members don't see this ad.

Sechen, I'm with you. Day by day, I get more anxious about opening that envelope on March 20th. We're going to be anesthesiologists - we're supposed to keep our cool under intense situations, but we're also human, tired of 4 years of medical school, and anxious about what this competitive year has in store for us.

Hey it could be worse - the radiology applicants in my school are really stressing. Many of them said they aren't even going to the ceremony, that they would rather check online in privacy.

I can't wait that extra hour, yet I want privacy too. So I'm going to the ceremony and taking my envelope into the bathroom!

gas,

well, i guess i have the luxury to complain since i am not going into derm, ortho, or rad. seriously, i dont know how the match day goes in my school, no email from the top official yet. all i know is the result will be in the mailbox by noon. heard some schools have the result announced in public. well, i would like to share my happiness with my friends so i am going to open up the envelope in public...either i will be smiling or crying....i hate this waiting process.

Counting down the hours myself!