This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheOnlinePharmacist

P4
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Of course, as students applying to pharmacy schools, we never really get to ever read what was written about us in our recommendation letters. The pharmacy school I am applying to has a requirement of 1 letter from a pharmacist and 1 letter from a teacher. I heard a rumor that I should not over do it, and stick to one from each as directed, but on the PHARMCAS website, it allows for 4 total letters of recommendation. I already have 1 from a teacher and 1 from a pharmacist, but I was thinking I should also ask my microbiology professor later today when I go to class. Has anyone else heard of the rumor that we shouldn't overdo it? Should I get a 3rd one from my teacher tonight, or stick to the 2 I have?