The NABP changed my status to "Eligibility Granted"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jrlbc06

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The NABP changed my status to "Eligibility Granted" for both the NAPLEX and MPJE.

How long after this does it take for the ATT to arrive? I should get it by email? Or regular mail?

Once I have the ATT, what is a reasonable amount of time that test dates are available? Can I sign up for a date like 3-5 days after I get my ATT or is it more like weeks?

Members don't see this ad.

It will come by email. I got both of mine really late in the night (like close to midnight) a day or 2 after my status had changed.

Scheduling will depend on how busy the test centers are around you, but I'd imagine if there were openings you could schedule 3-5 days.

Awesome thanks.

I noticed it said on the NABP site that it takes 10 days from the status change to get the ATT and I was wondering if it was truly going to take that long. Thanks for the info!

I got my ATT tonight.

I do have another question....

My NABP registration includes a suffix on my name (Jr., III)

My driver's license does not have this suffix...does this count as a 'different name'? I'm gonna try to call NABP on Tuesday but wondering if anyone has any experience with this.

Members don't see this ad :)
You need to call NABP and get it figured out asap. Several people in my class were turned away when their ID had a middle initial but their ATT did not..Pearson sent them to go get new IDs without their initial or have to wait I think 3 days and some amount of money for NABP to issue a new ATT.

when did you guys apply for the NAPLEX and turned in your application to be able to get clearance (ATT) this early? and are you guys from California?

I did call the NABP and the suffix is required to match. Waiting for my new license.

I am in MA.

I applied for NAPLEX on 5/20 by mail, got my ATT on 5/25 at midnight.

I wanted to add my experience with the name on the ATT vs. name on ID in case it may benefit somebody.

I was scheduled for the NAPLEX on 5/31 at 8:00 am. I noticed on 5/30 around 7 pm that my ATT and all of my documentation from the NABP did not contain a middle name or middle initial, but my ID, passport, and credit cards all have my full middle name on them. When I presented for the test, the woman at the desk did not even look at my ATT. She just looked at my IDs to verify that I was who I said I am. I was allowed into the test without any problems.

I would advise that if you notice any discrepancies well in advance, it would be wise to call NABP to resolve them. However, if you notice shortly before the exam (as I did) and there is not time to resolve the issue, it's still worth showing up and attempting to get in.

Good luck!

I would advise that if you notice any discrepancies well in advance, it would be wise to call NABP to resolve them. However, if you notice shortly before the exam (as I did) and there is not time to resolve the issue, it's still worth showing up and attempting to get in.

This was the case for me as well. Scheduled to take the exam this morning and realized over the weekend that my ATT name did not have my middle initial. Called the testing center I was supposed to go to and they said it's fine. Decided to call the center I will be going to next week and they said no, it's not fine.

So, I spoke with NABP who requested an email and a copy of my current license to request to have my middle initial added. Luckily I was still able to test this morning, but I am getting it fixed for my next exams because god knows I would hate to show up and find out I wasted $200 or $400!!:mad:

This was the case for me as well. Scheduled to take the exam this morning and realized over the weekend that my ATT name did not have my middle initial. Called the testing center I was supposed to go to and they said it's fine. Decided to call the center I will be going to next week and they said no, it's not fine.

So, I spoke with NABP who requested an email and a copy of my current license to request to have my middle initial added. Luckily I was still able to test this morning, but I am getting it fixed for my next exams because god knows I would hate to show up and find out I wasted $200 or $400!!:mad:

Esulliv2,

Can you comment on the exam, ie did you prepare well for the exam, harder/easier than you anticipated, etc? Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Esulliv2,

Can you comment on the exam, ie did you prepare well for the exam, harder/easier than you anticipated, etc? Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
I took the MPJE today and it was pretty much what I was expecting. I studied for probably 2 solid full days with some random studying here and there, and a day of an official review at my school. I don't know how it varies state to state though so your state might be different from mine (IL).