The Off Topic Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Correct. It is not in contention whether Lady Gaga had a sex change op. or whether she identifies solely with the opposite sex (Clearly she enjoys being female or at least utilizing that sex instead of desiring/acting male).

Now, she might be a hermaphrodite...

I saw a tv show clip one time with Lady Gaga on it, and she mentioned sleeping with her boyfriend, but she didn't go into much detail. I suppose that still doesn't say much about whether she's a girl or a guy (or both).

Members don't see this ad.

I saw a tv show clip one time with Lady Gaga on it, and she mentioned sleeping with her boyfriend, but she didn't go into much detail. I suppose that still doesn't say much about whether she's a girl or a guy (or both).

LOL Well, what about Michael Jackson? Do you think he was transgendered? I think he was...let me also distinguish between transgendered (pre-op, might not get op) and transexual (post-op).

Members don't see this ad :)
so it was bound to happen...someone from SDN became my coworker today :shifty:

it was funny because they were talking about something and this person had started a thread on the forum with the exact same topic...even used the same wording and that triggered something in my head and i cornered them in the elevator about it.

haha...wonder if i'll ever run into old timer, that would be a hoot.

it was funny because they were talking about something and this person had started a thread on the forum with the exact same topic...even used the same wording and that triggered something in my head and i cornered them in the elevator about it.

haha...wonder if i'll ever run into old timer, that would be a hoot.

That reminds me, I found out who was on SDN from my class trying to figure out who I was. He explained his logic to me in guessing that it was me, but just not mentioning it to me. It was a really good train of thought. He admitted that he was "basically stalking [my posts]" :laugh:

Oh don't you hate that? No one in any of my classes is on SDN per say but an older forum I used to frequent they're all visitors of and it's funny because I've bashed my school on there before yet none of them know it's me :p.... They must be idiots if they can't put two and two together.

Oh don't you hate that? No one in any of my classes is on SDN per say but an older forum I used to frequent they're all visitors of and it's funny because I've bashed my school on there before yet none of them know it's me :p.... They must be idiots if they can't put two and two together.

I know one guy at my school who had a guess that it was actually me, but he wasn't certain about it until I told him :laugh:

I knew what his username was and that he was trying to figure out who I was, so I saw him at school one day and asked him if he used SDN.

Republicans don't hate students

Republicans simply don't want larger government

Anything that the government touches ends up going bankrupt or failing. (ie. SS, Medicair, medicaid). This is just an attempt for the decomcrats to take more contorol of the private industry.

That's right. The plutocracy knows what's best for us all. :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
whats wrong with nuclear pharm?? I just got thrown some extra weekly hours starting next week!! Awesome!!

After starting school, I've decided that I do not want to be a Nuclear Pharmacist. I also do not want to be a Hospital Pharmacist. I'm learning towards Clinical Pharmacy or Independent Pharmacy or Community Retail Pharmacy.

I want to see patients every day.

I've was sitting here hitting "refresh" until iTunes, Amazon, or CDBaby released it...and...yes...E.S. Posthumus' new album is off the chain.

ESP is pretty decent. I recommend X-Ray Dog and Audiomachine. They make badass music. I can honestly say that the following is the best song I've every heard.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo2_s7J8-JA[/YOUTUBE]

Have you ever thought your credit card company is not charging you correctly? I did until they mailed me every purchase I ever made. I added up to the penny and they got it right.

Most people like being anonymous...especially if they are in school as their school admins may or may not read this forum...

...although I had my picture as my avatar for a long time...while I was in school...and publicly calling them all idiots...

But you are special. lol

Let us know what santa's little workshop is willing to offer. I just had the best carne asada tacos. Now off to drink a mexican iced coffee somewhere near the University. I never thought Albuquerque would be as artsy as it is. I went to an ayurvedic restaurant and had the best strawberry cheesecake.

Let us know what santa's little workshop is willing to offer. I just had the best carne asada tacos. Now off to drink a mexican iced coffee somewhere near the University. I never thought Albuquerque would be as artsy as it is. I went to an ayurvedic restaurant and had the best strawberry cheesecake.

Thai iced coffee > Mexican iced coffee!!

This is kind of a nerdy question, but does anyone here play Counter-strike? :laugh:

I played up 1.6 Beta but when Valve started getting into it and Goose stopped really putting time to the project (And graduated from W.VA) I stopped playing.

Ahh, how I missed flashbangs w/ shrapnel damage.

I still play Day of Defeat with Bots, and I set their reaction times to 0.1~0.5 seconds. I figured that would make me get better as I try to shoot faster in these FPS games :laugh:

I think we should probably continue our discussion from 'who would you hire?" thread here.

I say we talk about how radical the MAGIC were tonight!:thumbup:

They played outstanding. The Celtics did not come aggressive today. I expected this, considering their team consists of a bunch of old timers. I love the Celtics and their team chemistry, but tonight they had a series of unfortunate events occur against them. I hope they finish out this series strong.

In the last week via PM I've had:
-4 people ask me to read their personal statements
-1 person interview me for school
-1 person ask me what school they should go to
-1 person ask me what hospital job they should take
-1 person ask me advice about an upcoming rotation
-1 person ask me for girl advice

Not to mention:
-6 people tell me where to apply for a job (which is awesome, thanks)
-1 person tell me I'm a huge, walking penis with an IQ of under 70 (paraphrased and edited for the ears of a politically correct, PG audience)

I obliged them all with replies containing whatever the hell it was I thought. Which may or may not have been useful.

I sit here and think to myself that I'm:
-unemployed
-took 5 years to graduate
-got kicked off of a rotation for insolence
-don't believe in strict monogamy
-recently off of my a.d.d. meds (which is awesome because my daydream fueled creativity is starting to come back)

Which makes me wonder:
-WTF is wrong with you people?!?! I'm the worst role model on the planet.

-1 person tell me I'm a huge, walking penis with an IQ of under 70 (paraphrased and edited for the ears of a politically correct, PG audience)

Thats awesome! You must be doing something right to piss someone off that bad.

What does the wife think about that?

off topic thread can never get jacked because of the nature of the thread.

And that is not appealing.

off topic thread can never get jacked because of the nature of the thread.

And that is not appealing.

Just to show you need to be the center of attention! :smuggrin:

Just to show you need to be the center of attention! :smuggrin:

quite the contrary. if you bring forth thought provoking ideas or stories regardless of the topic, you can garner attention, yet that's not the purpose of threadjack.

Instead, bumping your thread and demanding people post on your thread shows not only a tantrumous behavior, it wreaks of "let me be the coa."

:smuggrin:

No need to justify your attention seeking behavior. We all like to feel important, even on an internet forum.

In the last week via PM I've had:
-4 people ask me to read their personal statements
-1 person interview me for school
-1 person ask me what school they should go to
-1 person ask me what hospital job they should take
-1 person ask me advice about an upcoming rotation
-1 person ask me for girl advice

Not to mention:
-6 people tell me where to apply for a job (which is awesome, thanks)

I obliged them all with replies containing whatever the hell it was I thought. Which may or may not have been useful.

I sit here and think to myself that I'm:
-unemployed
-took 5 years to graduate
-got kicked off of a rotation for insolence
-recently off of my a.d.d. meds (which is awesome because my daydream fueled creativity is starting to come back)

Which makes me wonder:
-WTF is wrong with you people?!?! I'm the worst role model on the
planet.

Dude - your not as jacked as you think... or perhaps the world is jacked a bit more than you (scary thought).

Side note - who can I ping about law questions??? I've got 6 burning questions that I need to figure out before thursday...