The Off Topic Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BMBiology

temporarily banned~!
Removed
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know some of you like to go off topic in important threads. So, whenever you feel the need to post about your dog or your new computer or whatever, post it here please. :idea:

Members don't see this ad.

I know some of you like to go off topic in important threads. So, whenever you feel the need to post about your dog or your new computer or whatever, post it here please. :idea:
you're jealous because you don't have a thread with your name on it with a million replies...:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
This picture cracks me up!

Attachments

• vader.jpg
    vader.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 573
Nice try but every thread goes off topic. There is nothing you can do about it.

I liked PEZ when I was a kid but now not so much.

Cherry Nibs are the finest non-chocolate candy ever created.

CVS sucks.

Electric blankets and DVRs are the most incredible pieces of technology ever.

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

There is this girl, who is in real estate, wants to meet up. Not sure if she wants to get to know me better :thumbup: or sell me a house :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
my dogs are cooler than all of you.

plus they are extremely entertained by empty toilet paper rolls. They scratch at the door when anyone is in there in hopes of getting one.

X-Men is on TV right now and sometimes I wish I had magic powers... like remote start on my car. :(

I have this video in my signature. Sometimes, I wonder if people actually click on the link and watch the video.

i think im going to save my off topic comment for some other thread

Borat: My wife make this cheese.
Bob Barr: Very nice.
Borat
: She make it from milk from her tits.

There was a line of people waiting for their prescriptions today. There were just me and a new tech. The drive thru was great too.

I'm working nights starting tomorrow...so I'm trying to stay up all night to readjust myself...I just spent the last 5 minutes of my life running up and down the road with my Garmin GPS trying to see how fast of a MPH I could register...I apparently can get up to 22 MPH...huh.

My apartment mate's cat just peed right outside my door.

I wonder why cats scratch the floor before doing their business....

i leaned back in my opto's chair today and looked over and saw a diploma for WVU.

I immediately thought of WVU's creepy warlock powers and got chills. :(

But if you're off-topic in an off-topic thread, then aren't you on-topic, in which case you're off-topic, because it's an...

...nevermind...

...but if the topic is off topic then there has to be an on topic discussion which would then violate the rules because it was on topic so then you need to make something off topic which starts the cycle over again....... right nevermind.......

The movie was cool. The series was lame. Those were old school Africans up on that planet far away. Ra wasn't even combined with Horus yet.

Well it depends. The movie says that Ra showed up on Earth during about the 4th Dynasty. According to Egyptian mythology, Ra didn't merge with Horus until after that.

Clearly, people on Earth were just trying to come up with an explanation for Ra's disappearance, and mixing him with the god of the underworld was a perfect copout. In other words, ancient Egyptians are dirty liars.

Damn, son. :eek: That torque curve is un-****ing-real. I'm buying one of these bitches in 2011 when I can get one used. Ford is coming right with the new SHO. Hells yeah.

2010_Ford_Taurus_SHO_EcoBoost_Power-Curve.jpg

12875386ug2.jpg

Last edited:
I still stick with the Japanese...:smuggrin:

Anywhoo, I once knew someone who wanted to make STD-preventing gels for males to rub on their penises.

Yes I said it. Penis. Penis. Penis. Penis. Say it loud, I'm immature and I'm proud! :laugh:

I still stick with the Japanese...:smuggrin:

Anywhoo, I once knew someone who wanted to make STD-preventing gels for males to rub on their penises.

Yes I said it. Penis. Penis. Penis. Penis. Say it loud, I'm immature and I'm proud! :laugh:
and did he?
how did it feel??? :p

:boom:I'VE LOOKED ALL OVER THE FRICKIN' HOUSE FOR 20 MINUTES...WHERE DID I PUT MY KEYS????????

AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

So, I have been following the stimulus bill. I am kinda pissed off that the homeower tax credit got changed. Now you need to make less than $75,000 or $150,000 for couples in order to get the tax credit.

If you are making $75,000 or less, it is going to be tough to buy a house in a decent neighborhood in Southern Cali. Isn't the whole problem with foreclosures is people buying houses that they can't afford? So why not provide incentives to people who can actually afford to buy a house?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/13/your-money/13money.html?hp

I'm sitting in a non-chain coffee shop, eating a garden burger and listening to the hair metal they're playing.

I'm in love! :love:

Hahahahaha. My God, I spent like 7 years of college avoiding people that would have thought the above was cool. God bless hipsters...let me guess, you like Apple computers more than PCs, too. Ooh, ooh, and you think Wes Anderson is clever. Hahahahaha.

So, I have been following the stimulus bill. I am kinda pissed off that the homeower tax credit got changed. Now you need to make less than $75,000 or $150,000 for couples in order to get the tax credit.

If you are making $75,000 or less, it is going to be tough to buy a house in a decent neighborhood in Southern Cali. Isn't the whole problem with foreclosures is people buying houses that they can't afford? So why not provide incentives to people who can actually afford to buy a house?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/13/your-money/13money.html?hp

What the hell is the point? You just excluded a huge group of people who would benefit. The grandstanding that goes on in government is pathetic. 700 billion stimulus...whatever.