** THE OFFICIAL 2007 Online/Phone Applicant Status Page Thread **

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
gahhh what have you dooone lol

Members don't see this ad.

Rob, did you get Boston University? More than one person has confirmed it.

jackieMD2007 said:
Rob, did you get Boston University? More than one person has confirmed it.

I have not =( My own damned school, too. Haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Baylor - link
Cornell- link

Jefferson - link
Mount Sinai - Can call (212) 241-6696 Mondays & Wednesdays between 2 and 4 PM, EST for update.
MSU - link
NYMC - link
NYU - Don't call us, we'll call you.
OSU - https://sis.med.ohio-state.edu/futu...AcademicYr=2007
Penn State - link
Rush - link
SUNY Buffalo - link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
UCLA - https://www.medstudent.ucla.edu/app...orms/status.htm
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine - (773) 702-1937 (only call after 4 weeks of no e-mail notification of completion!)
University of Kentucky - link
University of Michigan - link
University of Pennsylvania - link
University of Pittsburgh - link
University of Rochester - link
University of Vermont - link
RWJ- They send an e-mail when you are complete
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link
Wright State University Boonshoft School - link, 937-775-2936 or 937-775-3762, on Mondays 1-4 pm and Thursdays 9 am- 12 noon.

:D

If you want to add another one (or fix the other ones) on here without having it go weird again, what you do is put it in as:

<url=website address>link</url>
But replace <> with []

It's more that if the link is too long, then when quoting it, it quotes the ... rather than the actual link.

Happy you like it now!

Looks like EVMS got my check (I'm $95 poorer) Anyone know how we can check our status with them?

bumpin' my own thread =) how's everybody doin today...

Baylor - link
Cornell- link
Jefferson - link
Mount Sinai - Can call (212) 241-6696 Mondays & Wednesdays between 2 and 4 PM, EST for update.
MSU - link
NYMC - link
Penn State - link
Rush - link
SUNY Buffalo - link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine - (773) 702-1937 (only call after 4 weeks of no e-mail notification of completion!)
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link
Wright State University Boonshoft School - link, 937-775-2936 or 937-775-3762, on Mondays 1-4 pm and Thursdays 9 am- 12 noon.

If you want to add another one (or fix the other ones) on here without having it go weird again, what you do is put it in as:

But replace <> with []

Rob, darling, just edit your post to whatever you want.
Also, anyone applying to UIC--once you're complete the little boxes down at the bottom go away and they put a button that says "NEXT" on it.
OH MY GOD, right? I have to push this button? So much drama.
It tells me I am in process.

Did someone ask about the status at Bump University?

called tulane, no status updates available for 2007 yet.
Whatever the hell that means

Members don't see this ad :)
jackieMD2007 said:
Did someone ask about the status at Bump University?

Ah, yes the other BU. :D

jackieMD2007 said:
Rob, darling, just edit your post to whatever you want.
Also, anyone applying to UIC--once you're complete the little boxes down at the bottom go away and they put a button that says "NEXT" on it.
OH MY GOD, right? I have to push this button? So much drama.
It tells me I am in process.

Jackie--Im a lil confused, for UIC Im at : Current Status
- - Sufficient Recommendations Received -

After that, they say complete? Thanks:)

DrVanNostran said:
Jackie--Im a lil confused, for UIC Im at : Current Status
- - Sufficient Recommendations Received -

After that, they say complete? Thanks:)

Do they have your secondary?
Once they have that, that line with --sufficient rec received--
completely disappears and a RED BUTTON appears.

It's like the F-ing matrix or something. :laugh:

jackieMD2007 said:
Do they have your secondary?
Once they have that, that line with --sufficient rec received--
completely disappears and a RED BUTTON appears.

It's like the F-ing matrix or something. :laugh:

Those punks lol, they have had all my stuff since the 23rd

Rob, the Ohio State Link Doesn't work.

DrVanNostran said:
Those punks lol, they have had all my stuff since the 23rd

Does it say that they have received it? It's the Returned On box. They fill in a date. Then you get a button that says NEXT.

jackieMD2007 said:
Does it say that they have received it? It's the Returned On box. They fill in a date. Then you get a button that says NEXT.

Very odd, everything is filled in, letters and secondary, fee, etc...still the same status, maybe they will update it tonight :eek:

Yeah mine is kind of scaring me. That NEXT button freaks me out a little. I hit it and it takes me to a new page (the matrix!) and it says I'm "In Process". :scared:

jackieMD2007 said:
Yeah mine is kind of scaring me. That NEXT button freaks me out a little. I hit it and it takes me to a new page (the matrix!) and it says I'm "In Process". :scared:

:laugh: Id be freaked out too! But now I just want the damn Button :smuggrin:

DrVanNostran said:
:laugh: Id be freaked out too! But now I just want the damn Button :smuggrin:

No, no you don't. It just makes you want to push it and then not look! :smuggrin:

jackieMD2007 said:
Rob, the Ohio State Link Doesn't work.

It needs to be fixed as shown on the big post. What happened is the link got messed up when it was quoted with the '...' in it. If someone has the full link to it, it would be nice if s/he would update it.

ok so i'm chinese and my parents are TERRIBLE at SPEAKING english (imagine how they read it). my mom just called me and told me that i received a letter from some school in brooklyn (Downstate) that's only 1 page long. so i freaked out n thoguht it was a rejection. So I had her read it to me LETTER BY LETTER. 20 minutes later, it was just a status update telling me that all my materials have been received, the committee is beginning to review, and no further action on my behalf needs to be taken at this time!

Baylor - link
Cornell- link
Jefferson - link
MSU - link
NYMC - link
Penn State - link
Rush - link
SUNY Buffalo - link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link

But replace <> with []

i've gotten 3 of these e-mails in the past week:

"Rush Medical College Application is File Complete"

and every single e-mail just says that my file is complete and the committee will review in september.. anyone else getting multiple emails?

This thread is dying. But oh well, just thought you guys would like to know that I received a Stony Brook e-mail telling me i'm complete!

"Dear RobXXXXXXXXXX,

This will acknowledge receipt of your secondary application for the 2007 entering class. Your file of application materials is now complete and has been sent to our Committee on Admissions for their review.

Thank you for the interest you have expressed in Stony Brook. We hope your interest in our school is informed and specific.

We shall inform you as soon as the Committee reaches a definitive determination on your candidacy.

The Office of Admissions

Stony Brook University"

Rob,
I didn't get an email from Rush but my file is showing complete and ready to go on their online page. I am not concerned. :)

Robizzle said:
This thread is dying.

Robizzle. No it isn't. It is just that most people probably know that they aren't complete yet. You and I are crazay about following up. It is good. Means we get more file completes in July and early August. People will need this thread. I think right now, though, it is like the SDN Hoverboard: cool, but perhaps a little before its time.

BTW if we are going to play Back to the Future, I want to be Biff's girlfriend. That's all. :thumbup:

Baylor - link
Cornell- link
Jefferson - link
MSU - link
NYMC - link
Penn State - link
Rush - link
SUNY Buffalo - link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link

But replace <> with []

jackieMD2007 said:
Robizzle. No it isn't. It is just that most people probably know that they aren't complete yet. You and I are crazay about following up. It is good. Means we get more file completes in July and early August. People will need this thread. I think right now, though, it is like the SDN Hoverboard: cool, but perhaps a little before its time.

BTW if we are going to play Back to the Future, I want to be Biff's girlfriend. That's all. :thumbup:

Yeah I know my premed committee hasn't been kind enough to upload my LORs to VE....I'm waiting on that damn thing before I start obsessively checking.

Baylor - link
Cornell- link
Jefferson - link
MSU - link
NYMC - link
Penn State - link
Rush - link
SUNY Buffalo - link
SUNY Upstate- link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link

But replace <> with []

my LORs were just uploaded....time to commence massive amounts of checking status

Rochester sent me a complete e-mail but the status check page says I'm incomplete. *twilight zone music plays*

Caristra said:
Rochester sent me a complete e-mail but the status check page says I'm incomplete. *twilight zone music plays*

Rush did the same to me, but I knew they didn't have my LORs yet. Don't know why they sent the email though

joanofarc0907 said:
Rush did the same to me, but I knew they didn't have my LORs yet. Don't know why they sent the email though

the thing is they might have my LOR's. they were sent out. SO I have no idea what's going on. I hope it just takes longer to update the status page :)

Got snail mail from EVMS saying file complete :D

Baylor - link
Cornell- link
EVMS - Snail Mail Confirmation
Jefferson - link
MSU - link
NYMC - link
Penn State - link - E-mail confirmation
Rush - link
SUNY Buffalo - link
SUNY Downstate - Snail Mail Confirmation
SUNY Stony Brook - E-mail Confirmation
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link

But replace <> with []

Robizzle said:
i've gotten 3 of these e-mails in the past week:

"Rush Medical College Application is File Complete"

and every single e-mail just says that my file is complete and the committee will review in september.. anyone else getting multiple emails?

i actually have received four...it says my file was complete since 7/19 on the status page.

Caristra said:

did you get an e-mail from them inviting you to fill out their secondary after you were verified? i haven't received any notification from them yet...i've only been verified for a week, though, so it could still be coming.

Baylor - link
Cornell- link
Jefferson - link
MSU - link
NYMC - link
Rush - link
SUNY Buffalo - link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
Tufts - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link

But replace <> with []

Baylor - link
Cornell- link
Jefferson - link
MSU - link
NYMC - link
Rush - link
SUNY Buffalo - link
Temple - link
Texas Tech - link
Tufts - link
UCLA - link
UCSD - link
UCSF - link
UIC - link
VCU - link
Wake Forest - link

But replace <> with []

are any of you guys using VE through your school? My pre-med office uploaded my letters on thursday but it doesn't look like any of my schools have them yet. any clue as to how long it is taking for them to download them and change the file to complete?

joanofarc0907 said:
are any of you guys using VE through your school? My pre-med office uploaded my letters on thursday but it doesn't look like any of my schools have them yet. any clue as to how long it is taking for them to download them and change the file to complete?

my school does.. some schools updated within 2 days while others took bout 1-2 weeks.

Robizzle said:
my school does.. some schools updated within 2 days while others took bout 1-2 weeks.

well thats pretty crappy haha

joanofarc0907 said:

I used interfolio and some schools took a few weeks. when i emailed some of them their reply indicated there were only certain days when they did the downlaods and marked the files. feel free to email the schools about it. i've gotten nice replies from all of mine.

scentimint said:
did you get an e-mail from them inviting you to fill out their secondary after you were verified? i haven't received any notification from them yet...i've only been verified for a week, though, so it could still be coming.

they sent me a snail mail packet telling me how to get to the secondary. i was verified like June 14th and got the snail mail packet July 1.