The Official 7/28/2011 MCAT Club!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YouNeverKnow22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sup guys :D

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Playing "Eye of the Tiger" on my laptop while constantly refreshing is not keeping the food in my stomach.

If my annoying roommate asks me one more time what my scores are, I'm going to... :scared:

It's only one hour and fifty-one minutes before the scheduled release time, and no scores... that "Report a Problem" button is awfully tempting.

How do you call a person who got a really low MCAT score and still managed to graduate from Medical School?

Usually "Defendant"

Members don't see this ad :)
Here, watch this"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-1F-CokXNU[/YOUTUBE]

30Q, balanced

I am pleased, not gonna go buy lottery tickets but pleased. Was hoping for a couple points more in verbal and ps but my bio was my target score. Might retake anyway but looks like I will go ahead with my app.

Good luck everyone!!!

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

37R!!!!!!! Never thought I'd see that!
SO thrilled!!!!!!

VR 13
PS 13
BS 11... knew that would be my worst one, but definitely not complaining!

32Q
Heh, that's dead on based on my average practice exam score, not quite as high as I had hoped. Still a lot better than I expected after the test, I left thinking I had completely bombed it!

SO thrilled!!!!!!

VR 13
PS 13

congrats. You were the 2nd one to post. The first guy had a 35. You got a 37.

I guessed 36. I was so close! jk.

anyways. thats awesome. so you retook it?

I got 26P.

PS-8 VR-9 BS-9

I think I could do better, but I am mostly applying to osteopathic schools, so I am keeping this score. I will see what happens this cycle and retake next year if necessary!

SO thrilled!!!!!!

VR 13
PS 13

Oh yeah... forgot the practice tests... comparable numbers toward the end of my studying, usually a little higher in BS (11-13) and a little lower in VR (9-11) and PS (10-12). Used Gold Standard with moderate satisfaction and Kaplan MCAT & OAT books with great satisfaction.

My score went up from a 28P to a 30O. I'll take it :oops:

EDIT: Forgot to add that I was scoring 30 and below on both TBR and AAMC FLs.

congrats. You were the 2nd one to post. The first guy had a 35. You got a 37.

I guessed 36. I was so close! jk.

anyways. thats awesome. so you retook it?

If you take an average, you were exactly right! Great guess! No, this was my first MCAT. I took the OAT last November though.

YES!!!!!!!!!! Better than practice average!!

VR: 10
PS: 12
WS: M (hahahah but I really don't care)
BS: 10

32M!!!!!!!!

practice AAMC average was around a 31.5. (I don't remember because I had them through kaplan and it already expired)

edit: also my range in VR was 6-11 with my mean being a 8.6 so I'm ecstatic!!! It is possible to rock verbal reasoning!!

Oh yeah... forgot the practice tests... comparable numbers toward the end of my studying, usually a little higher in BS (11-13) and a little lower in VR (9-11) and PS (10-12). Used Gold Standard with moderate satisfaction and Kaplan MCAT & OAT books with great satisfaction.

awesome, I was also scoring 35ish on my last few practice tests. I hope I get lucky like you.

I got 26P.

PS-8 VR-9 BS-9

I think I could do better, but I am mostly applying to osteopathic schools, so I am keeping this score. I will see what happens this cycle and retake next year if necessary!

Was that your average on practice? or is it significantly lower?

what was your practice average? congrats though. killer PS score.

I was getting approximately 32-34 on practices.
Usually, I rock the BS and fail at the PS....but on the real test, PS was a piece of cake whereas Bio made me go "wtf mate?"

Well below my practice average but still worthy of applying. Section scores were opposite of what I felt confident in after taking.
I fking hate this game.