The Official 9/8/2011 MCAT Club!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

erure

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else taking it on the 8th? We have just about 2 months left now :eek::luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
So, I propose we have a system for reporting our scores. This way we'll have more information and so will those who are browsing this thread who havn't taken the MCAT yet. What do you guys think about...

AAMC Average:

Predicted Score:

Actual Score:

So, I propose we have a system for reporting our scores. This way we'll have more information and so will those who are browsing this thread who havn't taken the MCAT yet. What do you guys think about...

AAMC Average:

Predicted Score:

Actual Score:

That's smart!

By the way: dream last week - 15,4,7.
Dream last night - 19, 18, 17. Lol. Even my subconscious doesn't know if I did well or not. But it seems to think I did better on Phys.

54, all the way!!!!

I'm not sure if I should check my score during my biochem class. Im afraid I'll begin chucking Erlenmeyer flasks at people. I never thought i would be such a mess.

I'm not sure if I should check my score during my biochem class. Im afraid I'll begin chucking Erlenmeyer flasks at people. I never thought i would be such a mess.

I know. Cognitively, I understand I can retake if I have to....but that's not really helping anything right now.

After I see my scores, I'll begin pacing in my apartment, no matter how good or bad, for at least 30 minutes, for this determines what I do starting today and the rest of my life, and never mind my nervous/improper use of commas, in this sentence or any after, until this moment has passed.

:scared:

:thumbup:

At work, can't concentrate, all I keep thinking about is my score and how much longer until we find out...1 hr and a few minutes.

9/10 here but my heart rate is rising and Im sweating. My hands are clammy, Im going crazy.

Hopefully this hour goes by quick. I dipped out of class because I was a nervous wreck.

I'm about to choke...

GL kehlsh.

Don't worry, this test is not THAT important in the grand scheme of things.

I think it would be hilarious if the AAMC decided to change their score posting time for the last test (9/8, 9/10) and delayed posting the scores. Can you imagine how much SDN would explode if this happend?

Members don't see this ad :)
not even sure i want to check. just want to apply...lol if i start getting emails from various schools i'll have a guesstimate as to what my score was...

not even sure i want to check. just want to apply...lol if i start getting emails from various schools i'll have a guesstimate as to what my score was...

I should do that...but I have to release my scores... :( I guess I could have someone do it for me!

9/10 here but my heart rate is rising and Im sweating. My hands are clammy, Im going crazy.

Hopefully this hour goes by quick. I dipped out of class because I was a nervous wreck.

I don't blame you, there is no way I could sit quietly in a class right now. Who could pay attention anyway?

GL kehlsh.

Don't worry, this test is not THAT important in the grand scheme of things.

I think it would be hilarious if the AAMC decided to change their score posting time for the last test (9/8, 9/10) and delayed posting the scores. Can you imagine how much SDN would explode if this happend?

Why the hell do they even have to post it at 3 pm? Damn it! Like they have to take the 5 hours in the morning+afternoon to make changes to the score..
I'm sure they're sitting on their asses and laughing at us right now, thinking whether they should delay the score release by 3 minutes just to see how things go. :mad:

Quick Prediction on my part:

PS: 10 VR: 8 BS: 10

Truly think I bombed verbal; I had taken quite a few practice tests (AAMC/Kaplan average of 33) and this might have been the most difficult verbal section (passages too long).

Hopefully something better, praying that it's not worse!

Why the hell do they even have to post it at 3 pm? Damn it! Like they have to take the 5 hours in the morning+afternoon to make changes to the score..
I'm sure they're sitting on their asses and laughing at us right now, thinking whether they should delay the score release by 3 minutes just to see how things go. :mad:

Oh is it always 3 PM? And eastern time I'm guessing?

Oh my gosh guys, almost here! I can wait 10 more minutes since I have already waited over a month to get my letter grade! Really hoping for a T!!

/sarcasm

lmao

you cursed it

How things go as in people going berserk and possibly setting off fire alarms because the MCAT score is not up as they promised?! Yea misery loves company.

lol what is going on? i keep refreshing this page, so i know when i might be able to check my score in the event that i want to...but no updates here...

I don't have time, but will someone please call AAMC and ask when they are going to release score? I have a lot of work to do, and I can't waste my afternoon hitting F5. I also can't be productive until I find out my score.

I don't have time, but will someone please call AAMC and ask when they are going to release score? I have a lot of work to do, and I can't waste my afternoon hitting F5. I also can't be productive until I find out my score.

Hahahaha