**The Official April 2005 Score Release Thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

junebuguf

Yo ***...Pimp My AMCAS
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, heres the format:

PS VR BS Writing Sample Total

Your form

Your expected score range

Your practice scores (including the source: EK, TPR, Kaplan, TBR or AAMC)

Your thoughts (retaking? happy? ecstatic? despondent?)

Please do not post in this thread until scores come out at 10 pm ET June 15.

Members don't see this ad.

SeattlePostBach said:
everyone in this forum is so brilliant...
i agree, all these scores are so ridiculously high. it makes me wonder where are all those ppl out there balancing out high scores like these and filling up the rest of the bell curve. one thing that comes to mind--can you believe there are so many premeds out there who dont know about sdn? either that...or they just have no desire to participate?

koalabear said:
Hi y'all - congrats to everyone and for those of you who are disappointed chin up and keep on fightin'

PS: 11
BS: 11
VR: 10
WS:Q
=32Q

Form: CM

Expected score- 20-30 I thought I had bombed the test completely (28 and above was only wishful thinking)

Diagnostics: Kaplan- 23, 24, 29, 30, 31..I have never had all sections in the double digits

Feelings: I am in a total state of shock. I was ready to void the test after the physical sciences because I blindly guessed on 3 passages. There must have been a serious curve! I am thanking my lucky stars! Good luck to you all!

I had the exact same experience last year with the PS section, and I got the same score as you with the same distribution! :thumbup: :)

i didnt find out about sdn until interviews came around. if you think its helpful now, wait until you're travelling across the country freaking out for interviews. the interview feedback on this site is incredible. you can see sample questions asked, how many interviewers there were, whether it was open or closed file, etc... it truly is invaluable.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to everyone who did well and sorry to those who did not (or think they did not do well)

Expected: 31-35
Actual: PS 12, VR 9, WS M, and BS 13 => 34M

I have mixed feelings. Really disappoint with WS. I normall get P-ish during practice. Physical science was my strongest subject. But I knew I screw it up during the test (long story). Biological science was OK. But I'm most happy about the verbal reasoning score even though it's not a good score I consistently got 8 or below in practice. The last two scores were 5 and 6!!! (English as a second language).

I took TPR and also AAMC tests--33 or below (w/ 5 and 6 on VR)

I'm happy with a 34. I would retake if my verbal was below 8 because I know I can improve on PS and maybe WS as well. But the 9 in verbal is too good for me to retake.

Will anybody give me some suggestion regarding retake and the significances of "M" in WS, please?

Also, here's my situation:
1) Computer science major: ~3.80
2) Post-bac prereqs (2years): 4.00
3) No volunteering/clinical experience
4) Short summer research
5) All kind of short-term jobs that add up to almost nothing during undergrad AND post-bac
6) Decent LORs

Should I try to get a job in research and get medical volunteering experience before applying next year?

Thanks

VR:10 BS: 13 PS: 14. 37Q

expected ~mid 30s

thoughts:
I found a lot of the answers on the AAMC material to be a little subjective, esp in the VR section. They make it difficult to make an educated and confident prediction of an answer. I'm glad med school tests and USMLE will be straight forward and logical unlike the MCAT.

but when i got my score I was :D

I had this :luck: with me.

Last August I got:
P:10, V:8, and B:11 = 29Q

This time:

P:11, V:7, B:13 = 31O

BG form both times

Your expected score range:
That was probably my median score in practice tests, but usually a 9 or 10 in verbal.

Your practice scores:
Kaplan, EK, AAMC

Your thoughts (retaking? happy? ecstatic? despondent?):
I went in ready to kill the test. I got to physical sciences and thought I bombed it and was ready to quit. I then did verbal and thought I did well! Go figure that its quite the opposite. I hate verbal.

I would not recommend ppl to re-take this test, its just not worth the time and the stress from waiting and studying for the test. I think I lost years of my life for this test. IF YOU GET A 29 HOLD ON TO IT! If you have any questions then pm me.

Shredder said:
i agree, all these scores are so ridiculously high. it makes me wonder where are all those ppl out there balancing out high scores like these and filling up the rest of the bell curve. one thing that comes to mind--can you believe there are so many premeds out there who dont know about sdn? either that...or they just have no desire to participate?

Thanks for your post. It makes me feel better. My 34M is not that bad after all :laugh:

Again, thanks

aliendroid said:
VR:10 BS: 13 PS: 14. 37Q

expected ~mid 30s

thoughts:
I found a lot of the answers on the AAMC material to be a little subjective, esp in the VR section. They make it difficult to make an educated and confident prediction of an answer. I'm glad med school tests and USMLE will be straight forward and logical unlike the MCAT.

but when i got my score I was :D

I had this :luck: with me.
we had similar score breakdowns. i concur, i find verbal a little bogus. or maybe im just a bad sport ha. eh..who knows, there is always an element of subjectivity in most tests, especially tests written by teachers who write their own grading rubrics. so, i wouldnt expect an escape any time soon. there is one way to escape it--the FREE MARKET. i dont know exactly what i mean by that, but the marketplace can do no wrong.

:D :D 10P 11V 12B WR 33R
was just praying for a 31, made a 28 and a 29 in practice tests (TPR), pulled my PS up from a high of 5 to 10 (THANK YOU THANK YOU TIGRESS :love: :thumbup: !!!- I followed your advice in the last week and check me out- I owe you big time!@!!!!) :D My verbal went down though from a high of 13, and my bs went up from 10....
I studied on my own, thought Kaplan was a waste of my first month studying, and EK was great; last two weeks.
I am so happy, so happy, so happy :D Definately not retaking!!

9 PS 10 VR 11 BS & R WS = 30R

I am ecstatic with my score, was expecting ~27 and dreaded the writing sample. I used EK and found the AAMC online tests to be very helpful. I was practicing in the 27 range the whole time.

A 30R with 3.9 GPA will be competitive enough for me and hopefully the state schools I am applying to.

Members don't see this ad :)
13 9 R 9 31R

WOW! I am so thrilled! Gotta love that math is tested on the PS. Also, I can't believe I can freaking go to med school...or at least have a chance now. Also, how the mother did I get an R on writing? Ummm, I did electrical engineering at school, and cannot write to save my freaking life. Oh, well, Rock ON, Be Excellent to One Another!

Shredder said:
we had similar score breakdowns. i concur, i find verbal a little bogus. or maybe im just a bad sport ha. eh..who knows, there is always an element of subjectivity in most tests, especially tests written by teachers who write their own grading rubrics. so, i wouldnt expect an escape any time soon. there is one way to escape it--the FREE MARKET. i dont know exactly what i mean by that, but the marketplace can do no wrong.

That's how I felt about verbal as well but then there are those people who regularly score 15.

Ok, so last night I tried to post my scores when I found out, but the stupid SDN server said that my post was invalid or some crazy message like that.

So first off, congrats to all of you all who got 34 and above, and to all the rest of you who even got 27-32 range.

We all shared some trying times through this experience and I am proud of all of you.

So now my scores.

I got the following breakdown:

P: 9
V:6
B: 9
W: O

24O

While, I'm dissappointed with the verbal, I'm not too sad by my scores for several reasons. The first time I took the test, without proper and effective studying, I got an 18L with 6's across the board. I was really depressed cuz I knew that I could at least get a 24 if not higher. Anyhow, I reassessed why I didn't do so hot in the sciences the first time and really put the effort this time and got it higher by 3 points in both sections of the sciences. So don't listen to those people that say that you will only go up 2 points or so if you retake. THAT IS BULL!!!!

I will probably retake before I apply to med school, however, for now I'm happy for a few reasons.

The only reason I took it this April is so I have a score that will get me in a master's program at the med school, and this score was around what they were looking for. Also, with the score I got, I could still get in DO schools which I'm highly considering.

Either way, I'm not sad about the score I got, even though I could have done better on my verbal.

wiuaggie said:
9 PS 10 VR 11 BS & R WS = 30R

I am ecstatic with my score, was expecting ~27 and dreaded the writing sample. I used EK and found the AAMC online tests to be very helpful. I was practicing in the 27 range the whole time.

A 30R with 3.9 GPA will be competitive enough for me and hopefully the state schools I am applying to.

With you stats, you'll be fine if your ECs and other stuff is good too.

8 11 8 Q 27Q

Practice Test Range: 29-35
I managed to score worse than my practice tests. My lowest VR practice was 12 and lowest PS was 9. So, in my case, the practice tests are not indicative of one's actual scores. I've never done so poorly on a standardized test before.

I'm not sure if I should retake or what. I'm in Ohio so I was only hoping for a 29-30. I don't want to waste money and time applying this cycle if I won't even get an interview. I am applying to Ohio's DO school, so maybe I have a shot there.

*tries not to cry :(

prettygirl1908 said:
34M
VR 11
PS 11
WS M
BS 12

Apparently I can't write under pressure. An "M" sucks :-( Oh well, I always hated timed writings in high school.

Nah you'll be ok with the M in writing. most med schools don't care what you get in writing anyhow.

Tigress,

GOOD JOB. Don't stress it. At least it was in the 90th percentile and above range, as you were hoping.

SailCrazy said:
Score: PS:13 VR:13 BS:12 38O

Form: FH

On 5 out of my 6 practice tests, I scored lower than the score I recieved on test day. Other than the crazy day where every guess is correct, I don't think I could possibly have done better than I did. I don't know what happend in the writing sample (Kaplan had me at an R or an S every time) but I don't freakin' care! :)

Practice Test Range: 31-36:
(I copied this from an old thread - I did NOT take the time to do this now!)
KAP Diag: 29 - PS-9 VR-11 BS-9
KAPFL #1: 32 - PS-11 VR-10 BS-11
KAPFL #2: 35 - PS-12 VR-13 BS-10
KAPFL #3: 31 - PS-10 VR-12 BS-9
AAMC #7: 36 - PS-12 VR-11 BS-13
KAPFL #4: 36 - PS-13 VR-12 BS-11
KAPFL #5: 34 - PS-12 VR-12 BS-10

I'm so glad that's over. Now I start teaching the Kaplan class... TOMORROW!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAIL CRAZY BUDDY

SEE I TOLD YOU MY PREDICTIONS WOULD COME TRUE AND YOU WOULD BE HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

wetlightning said:
hey junebug,

i totally understand your sentiments. at the risk of sounding like a total ass, i must say that i'm disappointed with my score (33S), cause i was hoping for a 34 at least. well, just wanted to comment on that, and say congratulations to a fellow 99 percentile WS'er!!! i wish it wasn't totally meaningless....

best of luck, enjoy tonight

Wet,

You did awesome. Don't worry about it. A friend had a similar score to yours last April, and got 6 interviews. Two of his interviews were at Upitt and Vandy. you do have a chance at the top 20 schools with your GPA and MCAT, so go ahead and keep the schools you had originally intended on applying to as your choice of schools to apply too. Your scores are right at the beginning of the 90th percentile range, so they are still in the upper half. Congrats with your great scores.

Dr. Giggles,

I'm glad to see things panned out for you after reading those posts where you said you would give up if you didn't get even 30. GOD BLESSED YA MAN. Don't worry about the 8 in Verbal. You'll be fine, turn in the application and throw a PARTY.

crazy_cavalier said:
Hey, you're in the same boat i'm in... :( (except you have higher gpa(s) ;) )
What should we do? I'm so #$%@ing jaded. I'm taking it as a sign that I should wait a while, retake it later, and apply through a non-traditional route. I was thinking of maybe spending some more years enriching myself, somehow, although I don't know how. Gosh. What is my life coming to anyway? It's funny I wouldn't even ask myself these questions if I had even ONE more point on this stupid test. That's really bizarre and silly and hilarious and sad all at the same time.

anyway, yeah I totally feel the HUGE :thumbdown: on my 29R... I don't wanna sound like a big whiner or anything, but I worked really HARD for this, and the results are simply put: disappointing. :mad: :( :(

Firebird and crazy cav,

I know how ya feel, but your scores will get you in somewhere great so don't stress it. if the adcoms of those schools, you are interested say it is too low, then retake. However, i wouldn't retake if I were you. Congrats.

gujuDoc said:
Nah you'll be ok with the M in writing. most med schools don't care what you get in writing anyhow.

Tigress,

GOOD JOB. Don't stress it. At least it was in the 90th percentile and above range, as you were hoping.
hey gujudoc..how did ya do on the MCAT?

EFuller said:
Does anyone think a 35 is enough to overcome a 3.16 GPA? or should I retake. Oh yeah, I got a K in writing, apparently I can't form a sentance.

Uh, that's simple.........HELL NO DON"T RETAKE.

Do another SMP program and do really really well in it this time. Apply to a very broad range of schools, safeties and nonsafeties and talk to adcoms that will talkt to you about your situation.

10 10 11 Q 31Q

I'm just happy I broke 30 on the first try :D

No idea what form I had (feels like it was a lifetime ago), TR RR MR...something like that.

Studied with Kaplan which I thought was more or less useless (met some cool folk tho, so I guess the $$$ were worth it).

Here's my question, my gpa is less than stellar, 3.1, but on a strong upward trend. Should I retake in August, being that I'm pretty sure I can get at least a 34/35? Or should I just sit on my average score and do my best to bring up my gpa? :confused:

Hey Guju, I'm glad you are taking your score with little sadness. I am still unsure about retaking. How much time did you spend studying? I'm just not confident I could bring mine up in time for the August test. We don't have the money for Kaplan or applying everywhere.

Does the MS program require a thesis/project or is it just classes? I am in an chemical engineering MS program now and shudder to think about being a chem. eng. as a career for life.

Shredder said:
13 10 14 O 37
AM i think, cant remember
35-40
high 30s
sigh...i knew verbal would screw me over. writing ha, not too great. oh well, ill leave it to the artsy fartsy people. betters--sorry to disappoint

shredder out

Ownagemobile, Shredder, Junebug, Wetlightning, Dr. Giggles, Sail Crazy, all the rest of ya crazy nuts who were with me in the neuroses of MCAT score waiting.......

A BIG CONGRATS FOR MAKING IT THROUGH!!!!!!! You did it, and you all did great. I'm soooooooo proud and excited for all of you all with the 33-40 range scores.

For those of you who wanted a few points higher, and that are in the 33-40 range, you'll get in some great schools with your scores. Go finish those personal statements and applications, enjoy your summer, and get set for the application cycle as the next set of reasons to be neurotic occurs. Oh and be happy you don't gotta be with those August suck@@@@@@@@@@@s who still haven't taken the MCAT. You being early in the cycle will make your chances higher at some of the programs of interest to ya. So get those apps in and get set for another application cycle as it officially begins.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh and for those of you with the 27-32 range, the same as stated above applies to you. Turn in the applications and get ready for another app cycle. You'll all fair well.

drguy22 said:
nv..i saw ur post above..

Scroll up, I posted a detailed thing about my scores. I'm too lazy to post again, but scroll up. It should be on page 6 somewhere.

junebuguf said:
Ok, heres the format:

Your form

PS: 14
VR: 13
BS: 14
Writing: O
Total: 41 O

i don't remember the form.

expected scores: 33-37 (i would have expected better but i got no sleep the night before the test)

practice scores (kaplan): 31, 34, 37, 38, 36, 37

thoughts: obviously, very pleased. a little confused about writing section, since i generally had great writing practice scores, but it seems the no-sleep demon i had in my head that day did all of his evil work on the writing section and didn't even touch anything else. in all the practice tests, i never got a single 14, so to have an overall 3-point jump over my highest practice test is amazing. and i can credit kaplan for my 10-point improvement.

the mcat didn't stand a chance against me! i punched it in the face and insulted its mother, in a manner of speaking.

hoberto said:
Hey Guju, I'm glad you are taking your score with little sadness. I am still unsure about retaking. How much time did you spend studying? I'm just not confident I could bring mine up in time for the August test. We don't have the money for Kaplan or applying everywhere.

Does the MS program require a thesis/project or is it just classes? I am in an chemical engineering MS program now and shudder to think about being a chem. eng. as a career for life.

27 will not be the highest score, but it will get you in somewhere.

I have several friends with your score breakdown that got in the state school affiliated with my undergrad institution this year.

Apply broad range. What state are you in?? Apply to schools like Rosalind Franklin, Albany, NYMC, etc. If you want to chat via PM, I'll talk to you more detailed. 27 and applying early may still get you in somewhere so don't give up. PM Me.

ahd929 said:
PS: 14
VR: 13
BS: 14
Writing: O
Total: 41 O

i don't remember the form.

expected scores: 33-37 (i would have expected better but i got no sleep the night before the test)

practice scores (kaplan): 31, 34, 37, 38, 36, 37

thoughts: obviously, very pleased. a little confused about writing section, since i generally had great writing practice scores, but it seems the no-sleep demon i had in my head that day did all of his evil work on the writing section and didn't even touch anything else. in all the practice tests, i never got a single 14, so to have an overall 4-point jump over my highest practice test is amazing. and i can credit kaplan for my 10-point improvement.

the mcat didn't stand a chance against me! i punched it in the face and insulted its mother, in a manner of speaking.

O is a good writing score. Besides med schools don't care crap for your writing score unless it is very low like J,K,L. And even then, they aren't picky.

Congrats on such a high score.

Hey I also wanted to mention my form, etc. which I forgot to put in my original score post.

24O as reported was my score....

I had form FH
I was scared like **** that I would get another really low score cuz I had a nightmare of getting a 13 one night. Glad to see that didn't happen.

I used TPR course and started to do EK 101 verbal tests but never really sat down and did many of them. Looking back, had I done their EK, I would have been set. My V subscore was more similar to them then TPR subscores for Verbal on workbook stuff.

My practice score range was from 18-27, with the good majority falling within 24-26 range.

So I was definitely expecting 24 or higher. While, I know some of you all with the 35's and 39's etc are way better scores then what I got, for now, I'm happy with it. Well the rest of my commentary is where I originally posted my score on page 6.

But my advice to future test takers:

A. Don't give up. I don't care what people tell you. You can and will improve your score if you study hard and work real hard. Assess what may have gone wrong and try to change that. Don't sulk and whine, but rather reassess what you could do differently and you'll get through it. The day of the test, it will seem like it was the hardest thing you ever took.....but remember that your scores will mimic your diags.

All of those on here today and last night, will now attest to my theory that 9 out of every 10 people will score within the range of their diagnostic scores.

Most of those with the high scores have shown that they could do this through their diags. I also as pointed out above, have seen that my score still remained within the new range of my diag scores. So there is hope. As you do the practice tests, go through with what you got wrong. Review it until it sinks in your head and you can do it in your sleep. That's how you see improvement.

if you are taking TPR like I did, then i highly recommend that you take advantage of their course material and resources. Use all their diagnostic tests (4911, 4921,4931, 4941, 4951, 4961, etc.) Use the AAMC diags, and use the TPR workbooks like they are your bible. Do ALL OF THE HOMEWORKS if possible and do the in class compendium passages too. This is a lot, but it will help you greatly. The reason I was able to improve was due to doing all this practice that I did not do the first time I took it.

Ok, that's all. Back to joining in the euphoria of post MCAT scores. I'm glad I can get sleep now and not be going crazy neurotic for awhile. :laugh:

jtank said:
gujudoc, was this your second time taking it?

It was. I kinda expected a 24-26 somewhere but took it to do one of the medical school master's programs since I won't be applying for awhile anyhow. It is decent enough that I can get into said program, so I'm not really crying over scores. I will take again, one last time, before applying. I'm also applying to DO schools, so don't think my scores are so horrendous for DO programs.

Did you end up getting a good score?????

gujuDoc said:
O is a good writing score. Besides med schools don't care crap for your writing score unless it is very low like J,K,L. And even then, they aren't picky.

Congrats on such a high score.

yeah, i know. that's why i said i was "confused" and not "upset." as my wife said, "i don't think it's that big a deal that you got a zero on the writing."

and i said, "it's an 'Oh', not a zero!"

:laugh:

jtank said:
gujudoc, was this your second time taking it?

Hey I just saw your MCAT Score and wanted to say congrats man!!!!!!!

Looks like you can stop stressing and start finishing the application. One of my friends was in your and June's situation last year.

She had a 34, (don't know exact breakdown or writing sample score) and a 4.0 for the last 2 years of college. She, however, had horrendoud undegrad gpa overall, cuz she had a low gpa at her original institution from years earlier.

She had about 6-7 interviews, and got into UF, Umiami, USF, and Ohio State University. She also had a phone interview at Mayo. So that's 4 acceptance letters. not shabby at all.

3 of those schools were to 50 schools, so it was a good deal. you and june will do well in the process, I just know it. So get on it with the remainder of your apps. Thought i would share my friends story to you for inspiration.

ahd929 said:
yeah, i know. that's why i said i was "confused" and not "upset." as my wife said, "i don't think it's that big a deal that you got a zero on the writing."

and i said, "it's an 'Oh', not a zero!"

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hahahahahahahaha

hillarious.

gujuDoc said:
Ownagemobile, Shredder, Junebug, Wetlightning, Dr. Giggles, Sail Crazy, all the rest of ya crazy nuts who were with me in the neuroses of MCAT score waiting.......

A BIG CONGRATS FOR MAKING IT THROUGH!!!!!!! You did it, and you all did great. I'm soooooooo proud and excited for all of you all with the 33-40 range scores.

guju,

i just want to say THANKS for your support...i am glad that you've got an excellent master's plan lined up before med school, and so happy that your scores worked out for that! you've been like the big sister of the mcat forum, and you're awesome! :love:

everyone's input has definitely made me feel better about my scores as well as realize that the one point more that i wanted does not matter that much. the important thing i realized is that my scores are very even (11,11,11, S) so hopefully that'll be looked on well. and i got that with only half a semester of physics! :clap: so i have many reasons to count my blessings.

thanks again, guju, and let's all stay in touch either over here helping other mcat'ers or over in pre-allo!!!

i definitely want to keep seeing you all (and that includes shredder) again!!!

gujuDoc said:
Hey I just saw your MCAT Score and wanted to say congrats man!!!!!!!

Looks like you can stop stressing and start finishing the application. One of my friends was in your and June's situation last year.

She had a 34, (don't know exact breakdown or writing sample score) and a 4.0 for the last 2 years of college. She, however, had horrendoud undegrad gpa overall, cuz she had a low gpa at her original institution from years earlier.

She had about 6-7 interviews, and got into UF, Umiami, USF, and Ohio State University. She also had a phone interview at Mayo. So that's 4 acceptance letters. not shabby at all.

3 of those schools were to 50 schools, so it was a good deal. you and june will do well in the process, I just know it. So get on it with the remainder of your apps. Thought i would share my friends story to you for inspiration.

thanks for the words of encouragement!
i hope you do well in your masters program :luck:

Wetlightning, Shredder, Tigress, humuhumu, Lady Jubilee-Congrats! I am so happy for you all.

Guju, I swear you have the best attitude! Damn sure you will make the best kind of doctor.... :love:

Just waiting for chaeymaey to post....

jtank said:
thanks for the words of encouragement!
i hope you do well in your masters program :luck:

Thanks for your support.

Wetlightning,

Wow, only half a semester of physics??? Yah definitely blessed. All that good karma that went your way. :laugh: :laugh:

In all seriousness, I agree that we should stay in touch through the remainder of the process. I'll be looking forward to tracking the process of all those who are applying this cycle, and seeing where you all end up getting your interviews at and acceptances at.

Oh and everyone, create an MD APPLICANTS PROFILE.

I think it could be helpful to students.

sunnyjohn said:
Wetlightning, Shredder, Tigress, humuhumu, Lady Jubilee-Congrats! I am so happy for you all.

Guju, I swear you have the best attitude! Damn sure you will make the best kind of doctor.... :love:

Just waiting for chaeymaey to post....

Aw thanks. That's sweet.

Did you take the test? how did you do? Oh and I too want to know what Chaeymaey got.

Hey you all that broke 30 and above, go and post over in 30+ for the new MCAT victims of August.

gujuDoc said:
Aw thanks. That's sweet.

Did you take the test? how did you do? Oh and I too want to know what Chaeymaey got.

No I didn't take it. I'm at least a year out. Maybe April '06 or August of '06.

You guys all give me hope.

You said that Tigress had given you some advice that had helped you. What was it?

sunnyjohn said:
You said that Tigress had given you some advice that had helped you. What was it?

Huh?? I don't remember what you are talking about to be truthful with you.

junebuguf said:
Ok, heres the format:

Your form

Alright, a little below what I thought, but i'm happy

PS: 11 VR: 10 BS: 13 34Q

Form CH

I expected 35ish, hoping 35+

I forget my exact scores but the last few were around 36's

I'm happy with a 34 after applying with a 29 last year. well, it's finally over...

Jim

Just wanted to say to those of you who are handling disappointment so well- I am so impressed with you all because how you handle setbacks is what defines you- not a stupid mcat score. You should be proud of yourselves. Just hang in there. Ok, sorry to be so mushy!

Also, Overeducated- my MCAT twin- good job- that is so funny that we had the same breakdown- go form CM!!!!

PS-15 VR-13 BS-15 WS-Q
43Q

Your form CN

Your expected score range 40+

TPR 40-44 AAMC 3R,4R,5R,6R,7,8 all 40+

Whatever. Verbal and WS are a bit lower than expected.

Good luck everyone.

idolsimon89 said:
PS-15 VR-13 BS-15 WS-Q
43Q

Your form CH

Your expected score range 40+

TPR 40-44 AAMC 3R,4R,5R,6R,7,8 all 40+

Whatever. Verbal and WS are a bit lower than expected.

Good luck everyone.

isnt it a bit early in the morning for the trolls to come out of hiding? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.