You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official ASDOH Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by Applesandteeth
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
According to their website:Anyone knows where to send Evaluation III?
MAIL ALL SUPPORTING APPLICATION DOCUMENTS TO:
A.T. Still University
Admissions Department
800 W Jefferson Street
Kirksville, MO 63501
http://www.atsu.edu/asdoh/programs/dental_medicine/faqs.htm
Yep, soon after I sent my letter I received an "Application Complete" e-mail 4 days ago.
Is it too late to apply here for pre-December interview? Also, should I reapply here if I didn't even get an interview last cycle?
I guess it's time to dig this thread back up. Just got the interview email!
D
deleted518758
That is awesome!!! I hope I get one soon too! 🙂I guess it's time to dig this thread back up. Just got the interview email!
when did you receive your "app complete" email?I guess it's time to dig this thread back up. Just got the interview email!
when did you receive your "app complete" email?
July 4th
D
deleted518758
What are the interview dates like? 🙂
I had three options: 9/8 AM, 9/9 AM, and 9/15 PM.
That is awesome!!! I hope I get one soon too! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you mind sharing your stats? If you're OOS and hours? Congrats btw that's awesome!!I guess it's time to dig this thread back up. Just got the interview email!
Do you mind sharing your stats? If you're OOS and hours? Congrats btw that's awesome!!
- 3.31 cGPA, 3.24 sGPA, and 3.27 BCP (all with +/-).
- PAT:21, TS: 19, AA:20, QR: 19, RC: 22, Bio: 18, GChem: 20, OChem: 20.
- 130 Hours general shadowing, 35 perio shadowing
- About 800 hours of undergrad research
- 397 Hours of volunteer/extracurriculars put on AADSAS App
Congrats 🙂 Don't feel bummed out if you don't have an invite for an interview yet, it is still fairly early in the cycle.
I took that 15th p.m. option.I had three options: 9/8 AM, 9/9 AM, and 9/15 PM.
Just got the interview email!!!
Did anyone receive and email with a confirmation number to check the status of their application on the ATSU portal? It has been a while since I submitted my secondary and I haven't seen anything.
I did maybe a week after I submitted my secondaryDid anyone receive and email with a confirmation number to check the status of their application on the ATSU portal? It has been a while since I submitted my secondary and I haven't seen anything.
Was it separate from the application complete/under review email?I did maybe a week after I submitted my secondary
Did anyone receive and email with a confirmation number to check the status of their application on the ATSU portal? It has been a while since I submitted my secondary and I haven't seen anything.
I never received one either, I called and they said just to wait it out :/
Yes it was before the application complete emailIt in fact sounds VERY reasonable, and your past volunteer experiences will show you have had an interest in medicine for a long time! There's nothing wrong with being a bit older. even with your time table, you'll beat me into practice! Make sure you do well in your post-bac pre-reqs and the MCAT, and keep up the excellent volunteer work. Enjoy the journey you have set out for yourself. Good luck, and welcome to SDN!
"Wait it out"? Huh. Well hopefully its not a bad sign? Still strange though.I never received one either, I called and they said just to wait it out :/
Update: I sent an email to the ATSU admissions office asking what was up and Theresa responded by saying that since I have received an application complete/under review mail then the confirmation number is not necessary. She also said the confirmation number was to check if all necessary documents were submitted and not to check the status of the application. Since we have received the complete/under review email all of the documents were submitted so nothing to worry about!I never received one either, I called and they said just to wait it out :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! 🙂 What is an MMI interview?Received an interview invite for ASDOH on Sept 15 (P.M.)! Very excited -- saw it was an MMI interview. Does anyone know about how many people they interview per day?
@jeffity it says so on the agenda. It looks as if there is a panel interview and MMI
@4luvofteeth - MMI is multiple mini interviews -- I have never done it but it sounds like you answer a question or two to one faculty member in a few minutes, and then move onto the next interviewer, and repeat the process several times.
@4luvofteeth - MMI is multiple mini interviews -- I have never done it but it sounds like you answer a question or two to one faculty member in a few minutes, and then move onto the next interviewer, and repeat the process several times.
Got my interview invite today! Super excited! I am scheduled for the September 22nd. Does anyone have any info on the manual dexterity exercise? Hope to see some of you there!
Look up Purdue Pegboard. You'll probably see a video from some PT or OT program on youtube or something. That's basically what to expect...if they still do it.
I used interfolio so I just entered the email that interfolio said to put in the email section
For the Community Service Provider Letter that you submitted via Interfolio, did your evaluator have to use an official letterhead/seal?
I'm not site if their HAD to but mine did use a letterhead.For the Community Service Provider Letter that you submitted via Interfolio, did your evaluator have to use an official letterhead/seal?
If anyone needs a place to stay for their interview, you can message me
Thanks!@jeffity it says so on the agenda. It looks as if there is a panel interview and MMI
@4luvofteeth - MMI is multiple mini interviews -- I have never done it but it sounds like you answer a question or two to one faculty member in a few minutes, and then move onto the next interviewer, and repeat the process several times.
If anyone interviewed this week, could you please let us know how the interview process went?
thanks
thanks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If anyone interviewed this week, could you please let us know how the interview process went?
thanks
Yes please! Do we need to know world geography and who was the US secretary of state in 1983? lol
Hello,
Congrats to those who have received an interview.
I was wondering for the people who have done the interview what did you think of it? how did it go?
Congrats to those who have received an interview.
I was wondering for the people who have done the interview what did you think of it? how did it go?
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K
