You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official Boston University Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread****
Started by sunshine01
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I lost forward to hearing from this school...hopefully soon..
Have they started sending out interview invites yet? Or sending out app is complete emails?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't heard anything from them yet....Submitted everything about 2 weeks ago.
Didn't hear anything since the supplemental fee email... My official DAT scores are still not on AADSAS, so that might be why...
Did they send the supplemental to you via email? I submitted in July and it was sent to them mid-July but I still haven't received a supplemental from them...I was just wondering because my DAT scores are also not on AADSAS yet.
Did they send the supplemental to you via email? I submitted in July and it was sent to them mid-July but I still haven't received a supplemental from them...I was just wondering because my DAT scores are also not on AADSAS yet.
You might want to check with admissions. I got the email (with a link for the supplemental) the day after my app was mailed. My DAT scores weren't on AADSAS then.
Hey, I received supplemental on 7/22 lol but application wasnt suppose to be out until 7/26: submitted and got comfirmation 8/4
Hey, I received supplemental on 7/22 lol but application wasnt suppose to be out until 7/26: submitted and got comfirmation 8/4
BU's FAQ page will answer most questions: http://www.bu.edu/dental/admissions/dmd/frequently-asked-questions/
Interview begin in October so it might be a little while longer before they start sending out invites.
Also, it looks like the Supplemental and Fee Received email is the last one sent prior to an interview invitation.
Interview begin in October so it might be a little while longer before they start sending out invites.
Also, it looks like the Supplemental and Fee Received email is the last one sent prior to an interview invitation.
Interview invites are starting to roll out. Got mine this afternoon!!! They set the date for you... you do not get to choose.
When did you submit your secondaries?
Just got mine as well through email, interview given on 10/15/13, no choices.
Interview invites are starting to roll out. Got mine this afternoon!!! They set the date for you... you do not get to choose.
Just got one too! When are you interviewing?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys can someone clarify what emails they've gotten from Boston U?
I got the automatic application received email.
Then I got the "confirmation of your supplementary fee paid" email.
But that was all. I did not any confirmation email that your app is complete and under review etc.
Can someone clarify?
I got the automatic application received email.
Then I got the "confirmation of your supplementary fee paid" email.
But that was all. I did not any confirmation email that your app is complete and under review etc.
Can someone clarify?
Hey guys can someone clarify what emails they've gotten from Boston U?
I got the automatic application received email.
Then I got the "confirmation of your supplementary fee paid" email.
But that was all. I did not any confirmation email that your app is complete and under review etc.
Can someone clarify?
That's the only email you get from them prior to an interview.
That's the only email you get from them prior to an interview.
Can confirm that was the only email I got.
To those who have gotten interviews, what batch were you?
To those who have gotten interviews, what batch were you?
1st batch
To those who have gotten interviews, what batch were you?
2nd
4th
I got an invite as well. I was in the 1st batch
o man i was 4th batch but never received supp fro them..gonna call them first thing tomorrow morning
What? I thought they automatically e-mail every applicant with supp as soon as they receive AADSAS application. At least I got my supp even without my DAT score on the application within couple days of e-submitting. You would definitely want to call the admission office asap to find out what's going on.
I will as soon as the clock strike 9:00am. But from the looks of it, it seems i wasnt the only one.What? I thought they automatically e-mail every applicant with supp as soon as they receive AADSAS application. At least I got my supp even without my DAT score on the application within couple days of e-submitting. You would definitely want to call the admission office asap to find out what's going on.
Update: "There was a glitch in the system and I will send it now".....what the what??
Last edited:
Do you get the secondary app confirmation email right after submitting it? I completed mine on the 6th and havent heard back.That's the only email you get from them prior to an interview.
Do you get the secondary app confirmation email right after submitting it? I completed mine on the 6th and havent heard back.
I got mine a week after I completed the secondary !!
I fetched a piece of info from calling the office today. It turns out the review process won't even begin until after the labor day. So it's still too early to expect anything from them soon 😛
Ummmmm some people got interviews already 😕
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I fetched a piece of info from calling the office today. It turns out the review process won't even begin until after the labor day. So it's still too early to expect anything from them soon 😛
Not much of an accurate piece of info though. Ppl already got interviews from BU so they must have started the review process 2-3 weeks ago.
I fetched a piece of info from calling the office today. It turns out the review process won't even begin until after the labor day. So it's still too early to expect anything from them soon 😛
I already got an interview last week! They've set up interviews for Oct and Nov already
Still nothing 🙁 for those of u who got an interview: did they update aadsas? When u click on school decisions does it say anything there?
No my AADSAS says nothing
is BU still giving out interviews?
I'm sure every school is, but it's hard for other applicants to know this answer. You should definitely call so you have accurate info right from the source!
They just sent me an " application under review" email. I didn't know they do that !!!
Same
Same here!
I called them last week to make sure they had everything and they told me they did. And yet when the AADSAS school decisions tab updated, it said that they were still waiting on additional information...
and today I just got the "under review" email... two months after I sent in my supplemental fees. Does that mean that they just started reviewing my file?
and today I just got the "under review" email... two months after I sent in my supplemental fees. Does that mean that they just started reviewing my file?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called them last week to make sure they had everything and they told me they did. And yet when the AADSAS school decisions tab updated, it said that they were still waiting on additional information...
and today I just got the "under review" email... two months after I sent in my supplemental fees. Does that mean that they just started reviewing my file?
Ya looks like it ! I hope they make a decision soon. I have been waiting to hear from them since mid July.
Does anyone else have "Waiting Additional Information" for Boston under the school decisions page as well?
Ignore the AADSAS page. That thing is always 2-3 weeks behind 👎
Yea, i called in just to make sure and BU said it was just AADSAS being AADSAS. They assured that they received everything and i was good to go. You should call in just to make sure too.
You should have asked them when they are planning to send out the next batch of invites 😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 23
- Views
- 17K
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 26
- Views
- 14K
