***The Official BU Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Has anyone heard back recently (acceptances, rejections, wait list etc)??

Members don't see this ad.

I declined 3 other alternate list spots so I will in Boston come July. See you all then.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on March 12th and haven't heard back yet. I think they're meeting to finalize the list of who gets accepted/waitlisted. I know for sure that there were a few seats left when I interviewed (although they didn't tell me how many seats are left). :(. Hopefully, the news will come soon.

Last edited:
I interviewed Feb 11th. I dont think anyone in my group has heard back either. When I asked them last week, they said my application was still under review by the committee.

I interviewed Feb 11th. I dont think anyone in my group has heard back either. When I asked them last week, they said my application was still under review by the committee.
Well, good luck to us. :). I think invites will be sent this week or next week.

Good luck to you too! Hopefully it will be this week or next week....

Alrighty, I just called. My application is under review and the committee hasn't made a decision yet, but decisions will be sent out soon. However, they can send out decisions any time from today to basically July. :/. Oh well. I guess I'm just overly anxious b/c I really liked BU and everyone there.

Is BU still interviewing? Any chance of getting an invite this late in the game? Thanks.

I think they're done. Their last official interview date was the 12th. With that said, things may change, and they may open up more dates.

Members don't see this ad :)
So who is actually going to BU next year? I'm thinking it's time to start looking for housing...is anyone planning on starting a facebook group or something to help us connect?

I think they're done. Their last official interview date was the 12th. With that said, things may change, and they may open up more dates.

I am waitlisted :( no email, just an update on aadsas. did you hear back stickybear?

I am waitlisted :( no email, just an update on aadsas. did you hear back stickybear?

I just checked my email today, and I got in. I'm sorry. I hope you hear some good news soon.

Does anyone know about how many people are accepted off the waitlist at BU? I got waitlisted and was wondering about my chances...

To all of you guys waitlisted, the list is moving somewhat. I interviewed Feb 11th, was waitlisted March 26th, and got the acceptance this tuesday. Good luck to you all :)

To all of you guys waitlisted, the list is moving somewhat. I interviewed Feb 11th, was waitlisted March 26th, and got the acceptance this tuesday. Good luck to you all :)
Yay!!! We'll be classmates!

Got off the waitlist today! Goin' to Boston! See you all in July!

got in today :))) superrrrrrr happyyy :) good luck to each of you :)

That's awesome. :). Congrats and maybe I'll see you next year.

thank you, def :)

if anyone is looking for a roommate, plz message me

Has anyone gotten off the wait list lately? Does anyone know if there still might be movement from now until July?

Has anyone been able to get information out of the admissions office? i.e. how full the class is and chances of any wait list movement?

I'm pretty sure the class is all full. I think all the classes for all US dental schools are full. The only chance of getting in at this point is for the Canadians to give up their spots (or I guess for someone to have a tragic accident)--and I know BU has lots of Canadians. As an aside, Canadians are pretty awesome. :D.

I just got my rejection email today... Oh well, got into 2 out of the 3 schools I applied to so not too worried. :)

I just accepted to BU yesterday off the waitlist!! so excited!!

Do any males need a roommate?? let me know thanks!

How eager were you that you posted in a near 3 year old thread

Reactions: 1 users