***The Official Creighton University Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

they accepted me without an interview and i never been to creighton or heard of Dr. Norton lol
Good for you! You must have had amazing stats.

Members don't see this ad.

My interview at Creighton was great! So laid back. Dr. Norton is a really nice guy and made us all feel completely comfortable (there were 4 of us). We interviewed in the order we arrived and then toured the beautiful new school. I was there a total of 4 hours. They said Dr. Norton interviews around 600 people through November. I specifically asked about the, "you don't have to interview to be accepted" thing and from what I could gather, that only applies to students they already have a relationship with...like, if you did undergrad at Creighton Univ. or have spoken with Dr. Norton in some other capacity. I don't think they would just accept someone they don't know at all based on stats without an interview.
Hello ...
I actually haven't heard anything from the school and I called them recently asking them if my application was complete and they said it's under review! Do you think I can still have hopes and chance to get an interview at this school?

Members don't see this ad :)
They already sent an acceptance ? or you got accepted the last cycle?
Last cycle, no dental school is allowed to send an acceptance prior to the first Monday of December (which is December 2nd for this cycle) as ADEA has it regulated this way. All dental schools had to agreed towards this to make it a fair and smooth cycle.

Hello ...
I actually haven't heard anything from the school and I called them recently asking them if my application was complete and they said it's under review! Do you think I can still have hopes and chance to get an interview at this school?

Keep in mind Creighton has accepted people that they have never interviewed. However, I was on “Application Complete” the entire cycle last year and never heard back from them.

Hello ...
I applied to Creighton last cycle in July and never had an interview but got an acceptance in March. I never met Dr. Norton or went to Creighton for undergrad, im from out of state and they only looked at my main application. Dont ever lose hope lol!!

Reactions: 2 users
I applied to Creighton last cycle in July and never had an interview but got an acceptance in March. I never met Dr. Norton or went to Creighton for undergrad, im from out of state and they only looked at my main application. Dont ever lose hope lol!!
I’m curious as to your stats if you don’t mind sharing.

Reactions: 2 users
Hello ...
I'm sure you still have a chance! They told us they interview throughout November and a few people have also replied that they were accepted without an interview at all.

my status changed to offer made.
what does that exactly mean?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Mine changed to offer made for Creighton and UNMC. I got an email from Unmc so hopefully that’s good news for creighton as well!!!

Mine changed to offer made for Creighton and UNMC. I got an email from Unmc so hopefully that’s good news for creighton as well!!!
when did you get an email from UNMC

Accepted at 9:33 AM CST via email and AADSAS status changed to offer made

I heard somewhere that Creighton is maybe changing their dress code. Does anyone know if this is true?

I'm a Creighton Dental student so ask away! Love my experience here!

Reactions: 1 users
How was it getting used to the dress code? Is it true they may be changing it?
This same rumor goes around every year. They won’t be changing it. They like the professional aspect of it. You get used to it and it’s not as strict as the printed dress code makes you think. I still miss my scrubs, but no longer think twice about dressing up. You can wear scrubs for anatomy lab which is nice though

Does anyone know if there is a C/O 2024 Facebook page started?

This same rumor goes around every year. They won’t be changing it. They like the professional aspect of it. You get used to it and it’s not as strict as the printed dress code makes you think. I still miss my scrubs, but no longer think twice about dressing up. You can wear scrubs for anatomy lab which is nice though
what is exactly the dress code for guys?

what is exactly the dress code for guys?

Dress code for men is dress shirt, tie, and pants (not specifically "dress pants" but definitely not jeans or sweats). Footwear depends on classes you're in. If your in lecture all day then almost any shoe works. In clinic, both men and women must have shoes that cover the top of the foot and socks above the ankle... there are profs that make you pull up your pant leg to check sometimes lol

Fridays are somewhat relaxed. Instead of a shirt and tie, we are able to wear a school provided polo. I wouldn't decide between schools based on dress code because you get used to it really quick and it does have a nice professional look.

Feel free to fire off any other questions!

I got the letter of acceptance and its say that u must complete the courses u reported on addsas. I put in my current semester classes on addsas when I applied in June, but I dropped one of them in Oct because I fell ill twice during the exams. So there is a W on my transcript for that class. Will this cause any change to my acceptance?

Last edited:
Dress code for men is dress shirt, tie, and pants (not specifically "dress pants" but definitely not jeans or sweats). Footwear depends on classes you're in. If your in lecture all day then almost any shoe works. In clinic, both men and women must have shoes that cover the top of the foot and socks above the ankle... there are profs that make you pull up your pant leg to check sometimes lol

Fridays are somewhat relaxed. Instead of a shirt and tie, we are able to wear a school provided polo. I wouldn't decide between schools based on dress code because you get used to it really quick and it does have a nice professional look.

Feel free to fire off any other questions!
where do people get dress clothes? dental school is expensive enough lmao

where do people get dress clothes? dental school is expensive enough lmao
We are voting on changing the dress code now. It is more than likely going to happen. It would take effect the beginning of the school year. - current d3

We are voting on changing the dress code now. It is more than likely going to happen. It would take effect the beginning of the school year. - current d3
When do you think we will find out if it passes? I need to know if I should start buying some dress clothes

Are you voting to go to scrubs or just more casual?

There are two scenarios that each class has been voting for. Our class is about 50/50 ( D1 )

1. Keep current dress code and redefine any gray areas
2. Scrubs - each class with its own color (navy, royal blue, grey, etc.) short sleeve tops and bottoms. If in clinic or lab, a lab coat is still required over scrubs

There are two scenarios that each class has been voting for. Our class is about 50/50 ( D1 )

1. Keep current dress code and redefine any gray areas
2. Scrubs - each class with its own color (navy, royal blue, grey, etc.) short sleeve tops and bottoms. If in clinic or lab, a lab coat is still required over scrubs
When do you find out the results from the voting?

Not sure, our class votes were just presented to the faculty. But ultimately, it's the Dean's final decision. He just wants to see our opinion on the topic. Probably will find out sometime after the holiday break

Looks like the class of 2024 FB page is up!