Status
Pre-Dental
admissions said all emails have been sent out for today

About the Ads
Aug 1, 2018
Greenville, NC
Status
Pre-Dental
What’s the chances of hearing this week if I didn’t get an email on “decision day”? I am patiently waiting, but it’s still making me feel crazy not knowing when I’ll hear from them. I have two more finals and I’m trying to concentrate but sometimes I hear my phone buzz and have mini heart attacks

Jun 19, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
What’s the chances of hearing this week if I didn’t get an email on “decision day”? I am patiently waiting, but it’s still making me feel crazy not knowing when I’ll hear from them. I have two more finals and I’m trying to concentrate but sometimes I hear my phone buzz and have mini heart attacks
From what I understand, the next round is most likely in January, so I would focus on finishing out finals strong!

Oct 15, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
Does the status update email from this morning essentially mean you've been put on the waitlist?

Jun 19, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
Does the status update email from this morning essentially mean you've been put on the waitlist?
No, it means your still under active review/being considered.

About the Ads
Aug 1, 2018
Greenville, NC
Status
Pre-Dental
Well, congratulations to everyone who has been accepted! You all are going to be amazing dentists when you graduate from ECU! This school is amazing, a true hidden gem of the dental community. I am in grad school here and love Greenville. I hope I get to enjoy these next 4 years at ECU SoDM with you all! Best of luck!

Reactions: Meg4411
Dec 4, 2018
I just received an offer of admissions today! Via phone call. Mr. Lowery said he and Mrs. Karla are in and out of the office so I am assuming other offers will be sporadically throughout the week. Best of luck!
Okay good to know! Thank you! When did you interview, if you don’t mind me asking?

Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations!

Would you mind sharing your stats/experience? I still haven’t heard anything and I’m really hoping for an acceptance from ECU.

I didn’t interview til December 3rd, so I’m wondering if they go by a certain order or if everyone is on an even playing field at this point.

Haley zz2003 said:
I just received an offer of admissions today! Via phone call. Mr. Lowery said he and Mrs. Karla are in and out of the office so I am assuming other offers will be sporadically throughout the week. Best of luck!

healthfreak123

2+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Congrats!!!! :) What time did you receive the call? and Did Mr. Lowery mention anything about how many acceptances will be going out this week?

Reactions: knbrad12
About the Ads

Wannabedentist224

2+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Congrats!! I was accepted Monday too :) Do you remember when Mr. Lowery said we would get the stuff in the mail? I couldn't remember if he said we would get it by the end of the week or if he said they were sending it at the end of the week. Thanks!

symou

2+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Congrats!! I was accepted Monday too :) Do you remember when Mr. Lowery said we would get the stuff in the mail? I couldn't remember if he said we would get it by the end of the week or if he said they were sending it at the end of the week. Thanks!
Grats! What were your stats if you don't mind sharing?

Oct 20, 2019
Ikr. Are you a reapplicant too?
No, this is my first time applying. I think they sent out a round of acceptances Monday so I’m wondering how many were sent and when the next round will go out. I’m a nervous wreck lol

symou

2+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
No, this is my first time applying. I think they sent out a round of acceptances Monday so I’m wondering how many were sent and when the next round will go out. I’m a nervous wreck lol
I know how you feel lol. What are your stats? I feel like I've tried everything and am gonna end up applying for a third time :/

Oct 20, 2019
I know how you feel lol. What are your stats? I feel like I've tried everything and am gonna end up applying for a third time :/
My stats are AA:20 PAT:20 GPA: 3.57 - I am also a registered dental hygienist of about 3 years. I’m hoping my experience in the field will set me apart since my numbers don’t set me apart that much lol - What about yours?

About the Ads
Oct 20, 2019
Is there anyone who has NOT received this “continued interest/continuing review” email from ECU? I haven’t gotten a rejection or an acceptance but I also haven’t gotten this continued interest email that I’ve seen some people post about. Am I the only one?

JustFlossy

Pre-Dental Blog
Sep 9, 2019
justflossy.com
Status
Pre-Dental
Is there anyone who has NOT received this “continued interest/continuing review” email from ECU? I haven’t gotten a rejection or an acceptance but I also haven’t gotten this continued interest email that I’ve seen some people post about. Am I the only one?
I interviewed in December and I have not received a "continued interest/review" email from ECU. I think that was for people who interviewed pre-December

Jun 19, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
Got an email that I was rejected today. Good luck to everyone else still in the running!

Reactions: futuredent16
Jun 5, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
I got accepted to WVU so I will be attending there...wbu??
still waiting on UNC but if ecu is a no go thats probably not going to happen either. will ecu meet with students about their application and reapplying? i know they have a webinar but id rather meet with someone one on one

Jan 7, 2020
Status
Pre-Dental
still waiting on UNC but if ecu is a no go thats probably not going to happen either. will ecu meet with students about their application and reapplying? i know they have a webinar but id rather meet with someone one on one
You can schedule an appointment with Mr. Lowery!

Reactions: Gk1234
May 19, 2018
Status
Pre-Dental
Just got a continued interest email asking if I’m still interested in being considered for admission

JustFlossy

Pre-Dental Blog
Sep 9, 2019
justflossy.com
Status
Pre-Dental
Just got a continued interest email asking if I’m still interested in being considered for admission
Same here! Sending positivity and prayers to all of us waiting to hear good news

About the Ads