***The Official ECU Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by Hammy1754
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Well, congratulations to everyone who has been accepted! You all are going to be amazing dentists when you graduate from ECU! This school is amazing, a true hidden gem of the dental community. I am in grad school here and love Greenville. I hope I get to enjoy these next 4 years at ECU SoDM with you all! Best of luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received an offer of admissions today! Via phone call. Mr. Lowery said he and Mrs. Karla are in and out of the office so I am assuming other offers will be sporadically throughout the week. Best of luck!
Okay good to know! Thank you! When did you interview, if you don’t mind me asking?
 
Congratulations!

Would you mind sharing your stats/experience? I still haven’t heard anything and I’m really hoping for an acceptance from ECU.

I didn’t interview til December 3rd, so I’m wondering if they go by a certain order or if everyone is on an even playing field at this point.


Haley zz2003 said:
I just received an offer of admissions today! Via phone call. Mr. Lowery said he and Mrs. Karla are in and out of the office so I am assuming other offers will be sporadically throughout the week. Best of luck!
 
I just received an offer of admissions today! Via phone call. Mr. Lowery said he and Mrs. Karla are in and out of the office so I am assuming other offers will be sporadically throughout the week. Best of luck!
Congrats!!!! 🙂 What time did you receive the call? and Did Mr. Lowery mention anything about how many acceptances will be going out this week?
 
I just received an offer of admissions today! Via phone call. Mr. Lowery said he and Mrs. Karla are in and out of the office so I am assuming other offers will be sporadically throughout the week. Best of luck!
Congrats!! I was accepted Monday too 🙂 Do you remember when Mr. Lowery said we would get the stuff in the mail? I couldn't remember if he said we would get it by the end of the week or if he said they were sending it at the end of the week. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!! I was accepted Monday too 🙂 Do you remember when Mr. Lowery said we would get the stuff in the mail? I couldn't remember if he said we would get it by the end of the week or if he said they were sending it at the end of the week. Thanks!
Grats! What were your stats if you don't mind sharing?
 
Ikr. Are you a reapplicant too?

No, this is my first time applying. I think they sent out a round of acceptances Monday so I’m wondering how many were sent and when the next round will go out. I’m a nervous wreck lol
 
No, this is my first time applying. I think they sent out a round of acceptances Monday so I’m wondering how many were sent and when the next round will go out. I’m a nervous wreck lol
I know how you feel lol. What are your stats? I feel like I've tried everything and am gonna end up applying for a third time :/
 
I know how you feel lol. What are your stats? I feel like I've tried everything and am gonna end up applying for a third time :/

My stats are AA:20 PAT:20 GPA: 3.57 - I am also a registered dental hygienist of about 3 years. I’m hoping my experience in the field will set me apart since my numbers don’t set me apart that much lol - What about yours?
 
Is there anyone who has NOT received this “continued interest/continuing review” email from ECU? I haven’t gotten a rejection or an acceptance but I also haven’t gotten this continued interest email that I’ve seen some people post about. Am I the only one?
 
Is there anyone who has NOT received this “continued interest/continuing review” email from ECU? I haven’t gotten a rejection or an acceptance but I also haven’t gotten this continued interest email that I’ve seen some people post about. Am I the only one?
I interviewed in December and I have not received a "continued interest/review" email from ECU. I think that was for people who interviewed pre-December
 
I got accepted to WVU so I will be attending there...wbu??
still waiting on UNC but if ecu is a no go thats probably not going to happen either. will ecu meet with students about their application and reapplying? i know they have a webinar but id rather meet with someone one on one
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
still waiting on UNC but if ecu is a no go thats probably not going to happen either. will ecu meet with students about their application and reapplying? i know they have a webinar but id rather meet with someone one on one
You can schedule an appointment with Mr. Lowery!
 
I’m not wearing professional dress to the rejection interview. I’m gonna just do slightly business casual. Like, I won’t look homeless but I’m not dressing up, lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received the waiting pool email yesterday afternoon. I will be declining the offer as I already committed to another school. Good luck/prayers to anyone still waiting to hear back!
 
Last edited: