***The Official ECU Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by Hammy1754
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the waiting pool email yesterday too. Does anyone know how many people are on the waitlist?
 
Hey ya'll, I'll be applying to ECU next year and was curious if they drug test? I smoke cbd cigarettes and they have <.03% THC but I want to make sure that won't be a problem, thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y'all, I contacted the admissions committee about setting up a 1 on 1 meeting a couple weeks back. They replied saying they've had so many requests that they wouldn't be able to meet with everyone, but would at least provide feedback via email. They said I would hear back by March 2nd (today) at the latest, but I still haven't heard anything. Anyone else in the same boat?
 
At my interview day that said if your status still says invited to interview you are in the running. Mine still says that, I have another acceptance so I haven’t contacted.

Last year I scheduled a phone call. Honestly meeting in person vs phone call I don’t think matters - they likely have much more time for a phone call. On mine last year I asked questions and they were prepared with my application specific things to help. This year I was offered an interview in July.
I was rejected in January. I just wanted to set up a meeting to know what I should improve for next year. Sorry, I should have clarified.