You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official GRU Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by tendram
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I want to call them so bad just so I can know where I stand at least. But I must refrain....
How late do they call?
I'm with you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This wait is killing me, I haven't been able to concentrate all day
Same here, my friend. The struggle is real.
I want to call them so bad just so I can know where I stand at least. But I must refrain....
How late do they call?
Does anyone know how late they call? I am so anxious that I can hardly contain myself.
This wait is killing me, I haven't been able to concentrate all day
Same here, my friend. The struggle is real.
So glad its not just me...
Sure hope they have lots more calls to make so we can get some good news!
It just doesn't seem like many people have been called, so I'm sure there is good news coming you alls way soon!
Fingers crossed! Congrats to you! What is your AADSAS status and undergrad school if you don’t mind me asking?
CongratulationsIt just doesn't seem like many people have been called, so I'm sure there is good news coming you alls way soon!
Last edited:
I asked around to a few people that have applied from my school and none of them have heard back, so fingers crossed!
No one that I know from my school has either.
Got the call at 11:44am central time! But I missed the call...
Did they leave a voicemail?
accepted at 12:30 😀
oGPA: 3.8 sGPA 3.72
AA 21, TS 22 PAT 21 RC 24
oGPA: 3.8 sGPA 3.72
AA 21, TS 22 PAT 21 RC 24
has anyone made a Facebook group yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tomorrow is a new day yall. Keep your head up! They can't call everyone day one! 🙂
Nope but we should!has anyone made a Facebook group yet?
got at call at 1230 today! good luck to everyone
Yes, but Dr. Hanes just asks you to call her back.Did they leave a voicemail?
Excited to meet all of you my future classmates. So excited
Someone make a group and let us know haha!!
I made the group guys, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/730543327023943/
Fingers crossed! Congrats to you! What is your AADSAS status and undergrad school if you don’t mind me asking?
My status still says invited for interview. I am completing my undergraduate at Georgia College and State University.
My status still says invited for interview. I am completing my undergraduate at Georgia College and State University.
For some reason I can't join the group. It says it's closed within Georgia College
Well let me try this again, sorry guys! It must have defaulted the settings of the group to be within my undergraduate college.
It's okay! Thanks for doing it!
Well this has been quite a struggle! I need at least one person to add to the group before it can be created who is my friend! Can anyone help me out? So I will need someone to add me as a friend on facebook, so I can then invite them to the group.
Attachments
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks Elisse! We are all squared away guys, here is the CORRECT link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/406667709483164/
What schools have you gotten into already?Is it weird that I have 2 acceptances but I'm stilled bummed I haven't gotten a response from GRU? Lol. I really, really can't stop checking my phone every 5 minutes.... It must be so exciting for those that have gotten that call today!
Louisville and Detroit MercyWhat schools have you gotten into already?
I'm in the same boat lol accepted to Louisville and Meharry but I'm still holding out for GRU.Louisville and Detroit Mercy
For those accepted: did you receive any emails after the phone call, or were you just told that a packet would arrive sometime in the next week or so?
I haven't received any emails, just was told the packet would come sometime soon!
Everyone that got phone calls: were they all from Mrs. Stephanie Perry?
I was called by Dr. Carole Hanes.
Got the call around 11:30AM yesterday. It was from Ms. Perry!Everyone that got phone calls: were they all from Mrs. Stephanie Perry?
Everyone that got phone calls: were they all from Mrs. Stephanie Perry?
For me it was
Anyone get any phone calls today?
I sure wish.
Nothing here either. For those of us that still waiting to hear back how many are reapplicants? This is my 2nd go around. Hoping to be my last
My second and hopefully last time.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My second and hopefully last time.
Same here.
Trying to get a feel for last year's notifications, I reviewed last year's acceptance thread. It seems that a few highly competitive students (students who received multiple acceptances on December 2, 2013) were notified via phone between 9:30a - 1:00p on Monday, December 2nd. Then there seemed to be this huge lag until Friday, December 13 when the remainder of accepted applicants were notified. However, some applicants start receiving rejection emails the first week (I started seeing rejection posts around December 4th/5th, 2013) Waiting until Friday, December 12th seems like waiting for Christmas though...
Regardless, Good Luck Ya'll...🙂
Regardless, Good Luck Ya'll...🙂
Last edited:
My friend on the student board said they haven't even started voting on some applicants. Just the stellar high gpa and dat scores were called yesterday. And they made about 40 calls yesterday. So hold tight guys. There is still voting left to do and spots to be given!
My friend on the student board said they haven't even started voting on some applicants. Just the stellar high gpa and dat scores were called yesterday. And they made about 40 calls yesterday. So hold tight guys. There is still voting left to do and spots to be given!
Thanks for the info!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K