***The Official Howard University Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Does she answer her emails? Bc I have emailed her a few times and never received an answer.
You may have better luck calling. That’s how I’ve been able to speak to her

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if they send out interviews at the same time or if they might send more throughout the week?

Are there spots available or are they almost full

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Any recent interview invites within the last week or so?

I got an acceptance, but I will be declining my seat. Good luck to everyone!

Anyone heard anything from this school yet recently?

Hi guys! Just wanted to let y'all know that I won't be accepting my seat at Howard, I committed to another school. Good luck/prayers to everyone still waiting to hear back!

Reactions: 3 users
Interview Invite at 1:30p. What is the cost of attendance here?

Hi everyone. Does anyone know where students typically choose to stay or know any recommendations for housing/apartments?

Just received an interview invite at 6:10!

Reactions: 4 users
Hi guys! I am a current D1 at Howard and I want to say to everyone applying, don't give up ! Howard is known to interview really late, and accept really late. One of my current classmates interviewed in May. So don't get discouraged if you have not heard back ! They have a really slow process, but if you are granted an interview it is highly likely you will get in. They are very thorough with their selection process. A fellow D2 and I have youtube channels if you are interested in getting a glimpse of Dental School life and going to Howard !

Youtube: gettindentalwithit- GettinDentalWithIt
Youtube: the dental league - The Dental League
any advice for the interview? Love your channel by the way.

I am planning for next year.Is Anatomy a real must in pre requisites ?

I am planning for next year.Is Anatomy a real must in pre requisites ?
Yup!! You must have the required 6 credits of human anatomy to apply and it can be done up until the year you would matriculate.

Anyone have any advice, Howard's my #1 choice school and I still haven't heard back from them yet. I recently just interviewed at NYU but honestly, i'd def rather go to Howard. I submitted a letter of interest beginning of January, but still nothing. Do you guys know if there's a specific person (Mrs. Nixon??) that I should reach out to? Any advice about what to do would be appreciated.

@nit.rww my advice would be to go physically to Howard Dental School. Talk to Mrs. Nixon and any other person you can find and leverage. Don't take no for an answer. Also bring a resume and professional attire just in case. All of this is based on a true story.

@nit.rww my advice would be to go physically to Howard Dental School. Talk to Mrs. Nixon and any other person you can find and leverage. Don't take no for an answer. Also bring a resume and professional attire just in case. All of this is based on a true story.

Wow thank you so much! I went once but honestly, they weren't so nice and I was left super discouraged after that. But I'll give it another shot and try to talk to her!! Thank you so much!

Hello,
I recently interviewed at HUCM, I’m OOS

Is anyone else on the edge waiting on this acceptance email from last saturdays interview??!!

Those who are admitted in March, have you sent your deposit money order by mail? did you receive any confirmation email from admissions as the receipt of deposit? The School's building has been closed since March 16.

Update: I received a response from admissions, we can mail money orders and they'll resume operations when they come back to school.

Last edited:
Those who are admitted in March, have you sent your deposit money order by mail? did you receive any confirmation email from admissions as the receipt of deposit? The School's building has been closed since March 16.

Update: I received a response from admissions, we can mail money orders and they'll resume operations when they come back to school.
Yes I mailed a cashiers check with signature confirmation and someone at the school actually signed for it. I’m assuming mail is still being circulated through the school.

Has Howard finished interviews yet? Do they send rejections now to people they haven't interviewed?