***The Official Howard University Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Has Howard finished interviews yet? Do they send rejections now to people they haven't interviewed?
Based on last year’s thread, they interview through April

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has Howard finished interviews yet? Do they send rejections now to people they haven't interviewed?

Last cycle (2018-2019) the admissions office sent out an email on May 22, 2019 to inform applicants that the entering class is concluded.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! So I actually received my acceptance into NYU dental a few days ago, but I would rather go to Howard since its local for me. I've emailed them with no luck before, and I emailed them today with my NYU acceptance, but I told them I'd rather go to Howard. I have 2 weeks to submit my deposit for NYU, which I'm holding off until the last day in case I do hear back from Howard. But does know if they're even doing interviews anymore? Ik the office is closed cause of corona, but my friend was telling me midwestern is still doing interviews online, so not sure what is going on with Howard.

Do y’all know the exact date they were going to tell us about scholarships? I remember them saying in April during my interview but it was a while ago so idk if things may have changed.

Hey guys! So I actually received my acceptance into NYU dental a few days ago, but I would rather go to Howard since its local for me. I've emailed them with no luck before, and I emailed them today with my NYU acceptance, but I told them I'd rather go to Howard. I have 2 weeks to submit my deposit for NYU, which I'm holding off until the last day in case I do hear back from Howard. But does know if they're even doing interviews anymore? Ik the office is closed cause of corona, but my friend was telling me midwestern is still doing interviews online, so not sure what is going on with Howard.
I was at the last interview they did on 2/29 and the deadline to put down the deposit once accepted was 3/28. I know they mentioned there were 25 seats that they were trying to fill with 33 people to interview so I'm not sure if they still have spots open. I turned down my seat and I know one other guy from my group that turned down his seat as well. I would say keep trying to get in contact though. Best of luck!

I was at the last interview they did on 2/29 and the deadline to put down the deposit once accepted was 3/28. I know they mentioned there were 25 seats that they were trying to fill with 33 people to interview so I'm not sure if they still have spots open. I turned down my seat and I know one other guy from my group that turned down his seat as well. I would say keep trying to get in contact though. Best of luck!

Wow thank you so much for letting me know, this is super helpful!! I'll keep reaching out to them, its just hard because they never respond by email and their phone is down i'm assuming since admin is closed. But I'll try to keep emailing them and see if I hear back. Do you know how they are doing interviews? is it online now since everything is closed? And thank you for your help! Really appreciate it :)

Wow thank you so much for letting me know, this is super helpful!! I'll keep reaching out to them, its just hard because they never respond by email and their phone is down i'm assuming since admin is closed. But I'll try to keep emailing them and see if I hear back. Do you know how they are doing interviews? is it online now since everything is closed? And thank you for your help! Really appreciate it :)
Of course, I’m not really sure how they are proceeding with the current situation. If you end up at NYU, I’ll be there too lol I accepted a seat there.

Has any D1 recieved an email being awarded a scholarship? is there any info about who gets one and why?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received scholarships or financial aid package yet ?

I don’t know if it would be the best option to sign leases right now. We don’t know it the classes will just switch to online format for this semester.

I've heard some schools are doing hybrid classes in the fall, but I still am not sure what they are doing.

Did everyone here get their email address? I have access to Bison Web but still do not have an email.

Guys my best advice for you is to enjoy your free time, sleep and have a life !!!!!!!!!!!