***The Official Indiana University Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called and asked last year

Members don't see this ad.

Hang in there everyone! I know several of us in-state that got accepted today but also have acceptances else where so the wait list will likely move as we make decisions.

Is there a separated wait-list for in-state and out of state? Also, how many people are usually in the wait-list? It looks like there are 6-7 of us right in this thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted here yesterday. Does everyone get the standard Provisional Acceptance pending completed classes, or was that just me?

I called the admissions office and they said their policy was to not release any waitlist or ranking information. Just thought you guys might appreciate the info!

Reactions: 1 user
I hope that there will be some spots available for wait-listed applicants!! I feel like they will let us know any day if the spots are available.

I'm withdrawing my OOS seat since I got accepted elsewhere.

Good luck folks!

Just got my acceptance email!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! No, my status stayed invited for interview.

Anyone looking for an apartment please just pm me. I am a D1 and more than willing to give advice as I did not have any (Im from AZ originally). Please just let me know if you want to live downtown or if not how far you are willing to commute. My wife, son and I live about 15-20 mins from campus in a 2bed/1bath and pay $750/month (not including electric) just for an idea of what to expect.
Questions? just lemme know and congrats on getting accepted!

Side note- those that did not get in, reapply! I applied twice before getting in so it can happen

Is there a facebook group for the class of 2019?

Yup. Search IU school of dentistry class of 2019. There is also a link in this thread that was posted a few months ago.

Anyone else who got accepted late waiting on the information regarding matriculation?

Got accepted in February and still waiting! Last email I received was a confirmation...
That's weird. I was accepted the same time and got my acceptance materials from them within a week. Try calling the office

So i forgot to post here but i got accepted last week
:p

Got accepted in February and still waiting! Last email I received was a confirmation...

I contacted them yesterday. They simply said not to worry, we haven't missed anything. They are just still getting everything around. Be expecting everything soon.

I contacted them yesterday. They simply said not to worry, we haven't missed anything. They are just still getting everything around. Be expecting everything soon.

Do they still have some rooms? I am still waiting to hear from them right now..

Accepted today off the waitlist!! Looking forward to moving to Indianapolis

I do have to say I was surprised by how much I loved Indianapolis. Unlike a lot of America, it's a rapidly growing city and you feel that everywhere. The recent gay bashing was a bit ten years ago, but the right side of things prevailed VERY quickly. I was impressed. I only wish there'd been some way for me to get in state tuition rates b/c I couldn't justify the difference. Otherwise, I would be there already! Y'all are gonna have such an awesome time!

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted!! IUSD is a great school, you all will have an awesome time here. I am a current D1 student, and for those of you future D1s coming in, if you are still looking for a place to live, I am sub-leasing my apartment. It is in The Avenue which is walking distance to campus, and I originally locked the renting price in Nov. which is lower than what they are offering for the rent in The Avenue right now. If you are interested please feel free to send me a private message, and I will provide you with more information.

Yay!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!! We're gonna be classmates!!! Join the Facebook group!!!!

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone at the school currently would like the share their experience here. Would love to know the pros & cons. What's your most & least favorite thing here? Also, are there other hidden fees that are not listed on the tuition plus fees IU webpage and if so what are they? and how much? Anything anyone would be willing to share would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.