-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Official July 2, 2014 MCAT Thread
Started by johnnytest
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I too am more anxious today than I was on test day...man oh man!
I'm just gonna wait until one of you kind people post here that scores are up...thanks in advance! lol
I'm just gonna wait until one of you kind people post here that scores are up...thanks in advance! lol
Alcohol always gets the broad!
IR band at 3200-3500 that is...
WTF ISNT THAT AN NH GROUP WDJUSUDUSDUHSHUDSUHD
🙁
Jk. Well, not really. NH is up there too. Just not as broad. I think. MCAT. KNOWLEDGE. SLIPPING.
Oh yeah, it just isn't a roller coaster loop.
Same. I know zero physics anymore. I really, really hope I don't have to take this thing again.MCAT. KNOWLEDGE. SLIPPING.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Scores are out
is this for serious.....
Please don't anybody else do this. You WILL get banned.Scores are out
There is a sticky regarding falsely saying scores are available. Mods do not tolerate the action.
NOT!!!!!!
mini heart attack. not cool, not cool.
I just read this and also had another MCAT thread open (to take the score template from). When I looked at the MCAT Score page I accidentally flicked back to the prior MCAT thread and starting freaking out that my scores weren't up. What a day...
I just read this and also had another MCAT thread open (to take the score template from). When I looked at the MCAT Score page I accidentally flicked back to the prior MCAT thread and starting freaking out that my scores weren't up. What a day...
Ouch D:
Last edited:
Okay, I think everyone needs to take a SDN break right now
Yes, in fact, let's have everyone get off their computers for the next 24 hours. No SDN or MCAT score checking. That ought to relieve some of their stress levels. 😉Okay, I think everyone needs to take a SDN break right now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My phone just rang because an email came in. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it was from AMCAS, but turns out it was a "Get the Only Official Guide to Medical School Admission Requirements" email. Thought it was kinda cruel they send that an hour before score release, especially when they stopped emailing for the last month D:
You will piss your pants if you get a good score?I need to empty my bladder before I check my scores today. Good or bad score, I don't know if I will have voluntary control. Never pissed my pants before but I would gladly humiliate myself for a decent one.
My phone just rang because an email came in. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it was from AMCAS, but turns out it was a "Get the Only Official Guide to Medical School Admission Requirements" email. Thought it was kinda cruel they send that an hour before score release, especially when they stopped emailing for the last month D:
I just got that same e-amil at 1:40PM EST. SMH.
I just got that same e-amil at 1:40PM EST. SMH.
lol a bunch of us got that days ago. cruelty level: expert.
I just set my alarm for 3:30 and tried to take a nap so the time passes. Who am I kidding, expecting to sleep?
Studying for the next MCAT lol...I'm writing on August 21how are you guys distracting yourself?
and....GO
how are you guys distracting yourself?
and....GO
Stuffing my mouth with chips and dip...plus a lot of HGTV
how are you guys distracting yourself?
and....GO
eating pizza and watching burn notice 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't had the courage to write any secondaries because the schools I add to my list depend on my score ._.
QFTI haven't had the courage to write any secondaries because the schools I add to my list depend on my score ._.
haha I have to admit, this is definitely the most anxiety ridden mcat thread I've seen. makes it that much more interesting.
I'm making birthday dinner for my Daddy...not sure I'll be eating any of it though lol smh
haha I have to admit, this is definitely the most anxiety ridden mcat thread I've seen. makes it that much more interesting.
That it is. You guys are freaaaaakin' out lol
Who me? I'm not freaking out. I'm cool as a cucumber. *slowly dying inside though*
Who me? I'm not freaking out. I'm cool as a cucumber. *slowly dying inside though*
Oh yeah, we are all super calm...
" Go do your best and let god do the rest"
-Kaplan to his disciples
-Kaplan to his disciples
So how long till MCAT scores should be released??????? 😕
As early as 3 minutes from now and as late as 2 hours from now :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AAMC will not being sending out an email FYII'm at a car place right now waiting for my car to get fixed. People's phones keep making the email noise that my phone makes. I have counted a total of twelve mini heart attacks.
My life would have been happier if I was a cashier at a fast food place.
AAMC will not being sending out an email FYI
Waaaaat. I thought they would. I don't want to keep refreshing THx! D: I think I'm dying.
yeh they have never done that in the past eitherWaaaaat. I thought they would. I don't want to keep refreshing THx! D: I think I'm dying.
you can refresh either on here or their twitter page insteadWaaaaat. I thought they would. I don't want to keep refreshing THx! D: I think I'm dying.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 6K
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
E