Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official LECOM Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by acemason
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
S
schmoob
😵
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted827844
Okay this may be just me but it has been a week since my app was verified and I still have not received any email from Lecom, not even the app received email. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.
I received an app received email which included further instructions to complete the supplemental and and fee about 4 days after my application was verified.Okay this may be just me but it has been a week since my app was verified and I still have not received any email from Lecom, not even the app received email. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.
D
deleted827844
now i'm scared!!!!I received an app received email which included further instructions to complete the supplemental and and fee about 4 days after my application was verified.
I received an app received email which included further instructions to complete the supplemental and and fee about 4 days after my application was verified.
What do you mean by verified? Like your committee letter etc got in?
As in my transcripts were received, gpa calculated, and letters completed.What do you mean by verified? Like your committee letter etc got in?
Sent from my XT1585 using SDN mobile
As in my transcripts were received, gpa calculated, and letters completed.
Sent from my XT1585 using SDN mobile
Ok thank you. I got my GPA and DAT verified on 7/6 and my letters got submitted today (7/13). Hopefully I hear from Lecom soon.
Friend received rejection already.
D
deleted827844
May i ask what his stats were?Friend received rejection already.
Sent in my application here about a week ago but didn't get a confirmation email yet that my app has been received or anything relating to their supplemental app. Anybody in the same boat?
Okay this may be just me but it has been a week since my app was verified and I still have not received any email from Lecom, not even the app received email. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.
I'm in the same situation and haven't seen my status change on AADSAS yet. Have you heard back?
Your status doesn't change until you receive your supplemental, and I received my supplemental two weeks after I appliedI'm in the same situation and haven't seen my status change on AADSAS yet. Have you heard back?
Your status doesn't change until you receive your supplemental, and I received my supplemental two weeks after I applied
Two weeks after you sent AADSAS or after completion? I sent my AADSAS on 6/29, gpa/dat verified a week after, and letters in/fully complete on 7/13. Thanks for any information
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
after submitting aadsasTwo weeks after you sent AADSAS or after completion? I sent my AADSAS on 6/29, gpa/dat verified a week after, and letters in/fully complete on 7/13. Thanks for any information
after submitting aadsas
Hopefully I get the secondary then... been more than two weeks for me
Submitted AADSAS 6/15 and got the supplemental on 7/11
I'm in the same boat as well. No updates thus farSent in my application here about a week ago but didn't get a confirmation email yet that my app has been received or anything relating to their supplemental app. Anybody in the same boat?
Just got an email saying LECOM has processed my supplemental which I completed on July 1. Also, the email states that it could take weeks for all the requirements to be verified since they are inputted manually. So, I don't think we should worry since seems like they are taking their time.
Received the supplemental email today.
Received the supplemental email today.
When did you submit AADSAS, and when was it completed (letters etc), and what does your AADSAS status say? Thank you so much.
Received my supplemental today as well, doesn't sound like they are putting much emphasis on AADSAS status, they use their own portal. Submitted AADSAS and was complete first week of July.
Received the supplemental email today. Submitted AADSAS 06/23. Application has yet to be completed - missing my committee letter.
Ugh this is stressing me out :/ I submit AADSAS 6/29 and no secondary email today
Last edited:
I wouldn't worry. They seem to be taking their time & who knows if they're going alphabetically or chronologically or a combo of both.Ugh this is stressing me out :/ I submit AADSAS 6/29 and no secondary email today
I wouldn't worry. They seem to be taking their time & who knows if they're going alphabetically or chronologically or a combo of both.
Phew got the secondary 30min ago haha
Interview invite today!
Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
What was your mail out date and completion date? And are you out of state? Thanks!
So in the supplemental portal, did the required letters and credits change from not yet received to received, and if so when did they change and how quickly did they change after receiving the email that your supplemental was processed?Interview invite today!
Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What was your mail out date and completion date? And are you out of state? Thanks!
Submitted June 2nd and LECOM received my app on July 11th. I am a Californian!
So in the supplemental portal, did the required letters and credits change from not yet received to received, and if so when did they change and how quickly did they change after receiving the email that your supplemental was processed?
My letters and credits all say, "7/19/2017" next to them. I am assuming thats when they verified everything.
Interview Invite! Scheduled for August 24!
Residence: FL
DAT: 21AA 20TS 20PAT
GPA: 3.68 overall, 3.59 science
Residence: FL
DAT: 21AA 20TS 20PAT
GPA: 3.68 overall, 3.59 science
Congratulations! I'm thinking about doing the 17thInterview Invite! Scheduled for August 24!
Residence: FL
DAT: 21AA 20TS 20PAT
GPA: 3.68 overall, 3.59 science
Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
To those of you getting interviews, are you just now getting them?
yeah, a little over an hour ago
Same here.yeah, a little over an hour ago
Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Congratulations! I'm thinking about doing the 17th
Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I would have done that date but I have a prior commitment then. Good luck!
It looks like they do it according to some order and send invites as they go. I submitted my application around the same time but my credit and letters are not received yet.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those who got the interviews did your status on the portal say None or Under review? bc on the LECOM login it says that they received my supplemental but nothing ever changed on the portal
Mm I hope so. Hoping to hear some good news from LECOM!
They probably closed already. It's the first day that they sent invites so hopefully that we will meet soon [emoji13].
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It takes a while for the portal the change, but it will change to supplemental processed and application sent to committee to reviewThose who got the interviews did your status on the portal say None or Under review? bc on the LECOM login it says that they received my supplemental but nothing ever changed on the portal
It looks like they do it according to some order and send invites as they go. I submitted my application around the same time but my credit and letters are not received yet.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here [emoji849]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I just realized, are you applying to every school that I apply to, [emoji73]? I saw your name at every school that I stalk.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just realized, are you applying to every school that I apply to, [emoji73]? I saw your name at every school that I stalk.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think we actually are school twins! Well the anxiety is killing me lol. I hope to hear from LECOM soon [emoji28]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
What does the supplemental application consist of?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What does the supplemental application consist of?
It's really quick, just personal information like social, birthday, etc and a payment fee.
Awesome, Thanks! I'm so sick of writing essays about myself.It's really quick, just personal information like social, birthday, etc and a payment fee.
Received an interview invite today!
Residence: MA
DAT: 22AA, 19 TS, 22 PAT
GPA: 3.7 Sci, 3.6 Overall
Residence: MA
DAT: 22AA, 19 TS, 22 PAT
GPA: 3.7 Sci, 3.6 Overall
Received an interview invite today!
Residence: MA
DAT: 22AA, 19 TS, 22 PAT
GPA: 3.7 Sci, 3.6 Overall
Congrats! Did they email you or did you find out by checking out your status on their portal or both?
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 66
- Views
- 19K