*** The Official LECOM Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who received the supplemental application, did they send an email stating your application was under review prior to the supplemental offer or did you just receive a supplemental application?

Just an email saying that they received my application and to submit the supplemental, no app review email prior to that.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you who received the supplemental application, did they send an email stating your application was under review prior to the supplemental offer or did you just receive a supplemental application?

Nope! Before receiving the supplemental app, on AADSAS it says "None". After it was being processed, I received the confirmation e-mail on July17th. Now my status on AADSAS changed to "Received/Under review". Although my pre-req and LORs are not being verified on LECOM portal yet.

Congrats to all whoever has already received the interview invitations !!!!

Reactions: 1 user
So any interview tips from those of you that are current students or have interviewed at LECOM before? That would be much appreciated

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Congrats!! Do you mind sharing your stats and when you got the cal saying your app was complete?
School: LECOM
Notification date: 7/24/17
Method of notification: Email
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/20/17
Application complete date: 7/4/17
GPA (science, overall): 3.9
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/23/21/

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm looking at the interview schedule..does LECOM really only interview on Thursdays?

Yup! I saw that in the LECOM portal, but there are few Fridays, Mondays and Wednesdays. It depends on the location. Hey, when did your folder items get checked off after the supplemental app being received by LECOM?

Last edited:
Yup! I saw that in the LECOM portal, but there are few Fridays, Mondays and Wednesdays. It depends on the location. Hey, when did your folder items got checked off after the supplemental app being received by LECOM?
For me it got checked off today, which is the day they offered me interview, supplemental was marked received last week

I got one!
Notification date: 7/24/17
Method of notification: Email
Residency: FL
AADSAS complete: 6/13/17

Reactions: 1 users
For me it got checked off today, which is the day they offered me interview, supplemental was marked received last week
Congrats! If you don't mind, when did you submit your AADSAS app and what was the date of your supplemental receipt?

Congrats! If you don't mind, when did you submit your AADSAS app and what was the date of your supplemental receipt?
Submitted AADSAS App June 12th but letter of recommendation wasn't in until July 11th, and supplemental submitted June 23rd, got email that it was processed on July 17th

Submitted AADSAS App June 12th but letter of recommendation wasn't in until July 11th, and supplemental submitted June 23rd, got email that it was processed on July 17th
My supplemental got processed on July 17th as you, but I submitted it on July 10th....Maybe then mine is on the way, hopefully soon

invited for interview!!!!

Interview #3
Notification date: 7/25/17
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: FL
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/23/17
Application complete date: 7/20/17
GPA: 3.62 uGPA, 3.88 sGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA / 20 TS / 19 PAT / QR below 17

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Just got invited and everything verified today at 10:00 AM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users
Excited to meet some of you on Aug 17th! Still hoping a current student chimes in with interview tips :)

I'm actually 24th, stay another week so that we can hang out at Disney Downtown.

Got an invite yesterday!
Utah resident, DAT 21AA, 22TS, 23RC, 23PAT, 3.49 overall 3.62 science.

Just barely got the supplemental application for anyone wondering on their time line of things.

Submitted everything on July 14th.
Received supplemental email on July 25th.

My application was under review and now it has changed to "The Admissions Committee requests all letters of recommendation before making a decision on your file." All of my letters were attached to my application through AADSAS, should I call them/email them to see what the issue is?

My application was under review and now it has changed to "The Admissions Committee requests all letters of recommendation before making a decision on your file." All of my letters were attached to my application through AADSAS, should I call them/email them to see what the issue is?

Just wondering is this your AADSAS status?

Just wondering is this your AADSAS status?
My AADSAS status went from "under review" to "requires additional information". My LECOM portal status went from under review to what I originally posted.

My AADSAS status went from "under review" to "requires additional information". My LECOM portal status went from under review to what I originally posted.
Were any of your letters submitted recently or were they all there for while already? If they were submitted for a while then you should probably call them

Were any of your letters submitted recently or were they all there for while already? If they were submitted for a while then you should probably call them
Yeah they were all there when I initially sent my application, I will give them a call.

For those who have completed their supplemental application for LECOM, did any of you receive the following message on their portal: "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review."

For those who have completed their supplemental application for LECOM, did any of you receive the following message on their portal: "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review."

That's what my lecom portal says too, it's been like that for a few days so hopefully we hear back soon

That's what my lecom portal says too, it's been like that for a few days so hopefully we hear back soon
Okay. Cool. Mine changed just yesterday I believe. So I don't if this is good thing or a bad thing. Hopefully a good one!

Is the email with your "personalized site" separate from the supplemental app email? The prior has a section on that personal link where you type in your birthday, phone #, and gender. I click go, but then it just reloads the page and doesn't change or load a new screen. Is this go supposed to bring me to the next part to fill in social and pay the fee, or is this not supposed to be the supplemental part? Thanks for the help + goodluck to all

Interview tip(s)!
LECOM's interview is, by far, the most chill/relaxing/down to earth interviews I have ever had. IMO it is basically a big group discussion, they are not really trying to drill you with questions on why this/why that, but rather explore individuals to understand your motivations. Interview tip, be yourself!

Reactions: 3 users
Interview tip(s)!
LECOM's interview is, by far, the most chill/relaxing/down to earth interviews I have ever had. IMO it is basically a big group discussion, they are not really trying to drill you with questions on why this/why that, but rather explore individuals to understand your motivations. Interview tip, be yourself!
Thank you for sharing! Do you know if it is an open or closed file interview?

Submitted July 20th any updates from anyone that submitted around that time?

I heard that if you do not have all pre-reqs finished that you get denied here pretty easily. Does anyone know more about this?

I am

I want to assume that it is closed file, because it is a group interview, and they do not have your file during the interview. However, I am most definitely sure you can email/call the school. They have no problem answering your questions about what to expect during the interview day and what type of interview they use (closed/open file, individual/group).

I am

I want to assume that it is closed file, because it is a group interview, and they do not have your file during the interview. However, I am most definitely sure you can email/call the school. They have no problem answering your questions about what to expect during the interview day and what type of interview they use (closed/open file, individual/group).
Makes sense that it would be closed file. Could someone explain how a group interview typically goes? I've only had one on one and panel interviews before

Hey y'all, I got an email saying that "The Office of Admissions at LECOM Bradenton has processed your supplemental application" and when I checked the portal it said " The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days." I'm assuming it's a rejection coming via snail mail. :/ Good luck to all those who got interviews!

Hey y'all, I got an email saying that "The Office of Admissions at LECOM Bradenton has processed your supplemental application" and when I checked the portal it said " The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days." I'm assuming it's a rejection coming via snail mail. :/ Good luck to all those who got interviews!

When did you get an 'application complete' email from them?

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope the result says otherwise. I received the same email "The Office of Admissions at LECOM Bradenton has processed your supplemental application" and that was a week or so ago. I haven't heard back yet and my portal hasn't status hasn't changed. When you got this email, how long after did it take for you to see your lecom portal be updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.