**** The Official Louisville Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Does anyone have anything other than an "application received" or "invited to interview status" on their ADEA portal for Louisville? I just have an "application received" status which makes me wonder if it is not reviewed yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Mine says "Received/under review". I received an email that said you are now under review

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmm. I received the under review email on July 22nd but the portal says that my app is complete (not under review). Should I calm them to make sure everything is complete? Or for those with the "under review" status, when did you get the email from louisville?

Hmm. I received the under review email on July 22nd but the portal says that my app is complete (not under review). Should I calm them to make sure everything is complete? Or for those with the "under review" status, when did you get the email from louisville?
I received the app complete and under review email on August 30th.

Invite!

School: Louisville
Notification date: 8/29
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: UTAH
Application mailed: 7/5
GPA (science, overall) 3.58, 3.67
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/23/23/24/no sir

Congratulations!

I am sorry. I am still learning how to use the site, and I don't know how to undo this posting.

Does anyone else have "Received/Application Complete" on their AADSAS profile? I haven't received an interview invite, so I wonder if this is a silent rejection...

I have that too. I wouldn't think its a rejection at all

I also have the Application Complete status on the portal. I actually called them if that meant there is anything else I need to do since it does not say it is "under review." They said that it is just about to be under review. I don't think that means a rejection. My thought is that they are probably inundated with applications and are not reviewing all of them at once. Any other thoughts?

That makes perfect sense, especially since their last e-mail said they would e-mail again when my application went under review. Thanks for sharing your information.

Members don't see this ad :)
Invited for Interview on September 16th. Super Excited, gl everyone!

Congrats BlueDevil--do you happen to know what your AADSAS portal said prior to getting an interview?? Thanks in advance

Congrats BlueDevil! I have an interview at the end of the month as well. Good luck! :)

@Illuminati: Mine automatically just stated "Invited for Interview" when aadsas did the update for all the schools which was about two days after I received the invite via email.

Congrats BlueDevil--do you happen to know what your AADSAS portal said prior to getting an interview?? Thanks in advance
My status still says "Received/Under Review" but I'm guessing that will change soon.

My status just switched from application complete to under review on the portal. Hoping I hear some good news soon.

My status just switched from application complete to under review on the portal. Hoping I hear some good news soon.

What portal is that? You mean on AADSAS? I wasn't aware Louisville had an applicant portal and i applied back in June.

What portal is that? You mean on AADSAS? I wasn't aware Louisville had an applicant portal and i applied back in June.

My AADSAS for Louisville. First it said Received/Application Complete and now is says Received/Under Review.

I'm a little nervous. My application status was "Application Complete" early this week. Then it got changed to "Under Review" for one day on the portal, and now it is back to "Application Complete." What do you think this means?

I'm a little nervous. My application status was "Application Complete" early this week. Then it got changed to "Under Review" for one day on the portal, and now it is back to "Application Complete." What do you think this means?

did you get the app complete and under review email directly from the school?

given the wonky nature of the portal and how statuses houdini and other schools which applicants have interviews at don't even show up on it...i'd probably ignore it altogether and heed direct communications from each school.

you have complete control over how much stress this process will cause you.

The same thing happened to me, I've been :confused: all day!!

I got an email today for an interview October 21st but my AADSAS status still says Received/Application Complete.

Notification date: 9/9
Method of notification: email
Residency: FL
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/18
Application complete date: 7/31
GPA (science, overall): Science 2.98 Overall 3.14
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/18/19/none

Second interview! :))

Residency: MD
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/19
GPA (science, overall): Science 3.17 Overall 3.40
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/23/25/none

I'm interviewing on 10/14! Any one interviewing on the same day want to share a hotel? (Girls only, please)

Residency: Idaho
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/18
GPA (science, overall): Science 3.55 Overall 3.1 BCP 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/20/20/none

Interviewing on 10/21! So excited!!

Also received an invite for 10/21. If anyone with that date would want to split a room Sunday night shoot me a PM.

I got invited for 10/28! Anyone wants to share hotel? Girls only please:)

Just got an interview this afternoon for 9/20!

Notification date: 09/10
Residency: Georgia
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/05
GPA (science, overall): 3.47, 3.30 (3.15 oGPA in undergrad, 4.0 postbac)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/23/21/none

I am OOS and received an interview invite for 10/28! This is my top choice so I was excited to see the interview invite in my email. I am familiar with the area and can answer any questions about hotels, parking, etc. that anyone might have.

Good luck to everyone and if anyone wants to get dinner Sunday night before the interviews to ease some of those interview jitters just PM me!

I am OOS and received an interview invite for 10/28! This is my top choice so I was excited to see the interview invite in my email. I am familiar with the area and can answer any questions about hotels, parking, etc. that anyone might have.

Good luck to everyone and if anyone wants to get dinner Sunday night before the interviews to ease some of those interview jitters just PM me!

give us ur stats plz. thx:thumbup:

Anyone interviewing on Oct 14th? I booked a hotel room at Hampton Inn for the 13th-14th, two queen sized beds. I got a discounted rate of $119 and there's a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport and the dental school. There's also a free hot breakfast :)

Any girls want to room with me? PM me!

Have anybody heard anything from Louisville after their interview ?

I interviewed on a Monday, got it on a Thursday but I also live in the same city as the school.

Hey Everyone,

I have recently received an interview invitation from Louisville. I am from Georgia, and my family and I will stay for one night. Any suggestions on places to stay? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

I have recently received an interview invitation from Louisville. I am from Georgia, and my family and I will stay for one night. Any suggestions on places to stay? Thanks in advance!

There's a bunch of hotels like quality inn and Days Inn. Ask for the University of Louisville rate and get a discount. Otherwise the fancy hotels dowtown. Some have shuttles from the airport if you're flying. If you're driving, there's cheaper hotels away from downtown and the city has little to no traffic when compared to Atlanta, Chicago, or NYC.

I stayed at the Hyatt downtown for 90 a night through Priceline bidding. Not a bad hotel for that price, its within a 3 minute walk to 4th street and two blocks from the school. No complementary breakfast is the downside if you're trying to save some money. An older hotel but I had the pool to myself the night before to get my head straight :scared:

Everyone should be looking at Priceline/Hotwire forums to get the best prices for their hotels or using the hotels tonight app (they gave me a free $25 with a coupon code I found via google, so $90-25=65 for a hotel).

I am looking on Hotwire.com. How does it work? Do you give your information first, and then it books you a random hotel?

Quote: I'm a little nervous. My application status was "Application Complete" early this week. Then it got changed to "Under Review" for one day on the portal, and now it is back to "Application Complete." What do you think this means?

The same happened to me as well, I guess there is no point in panicing, when we know that the portal isnt always updated... :/

sorry im not sure how to use the forum...