*** The Official Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea. I applied in August and still waiting for anything !!!
You'll get one! Don't lose hope, there's still plenty of time :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone's decision status say NONE?

** Never mind. I obviously did not read the first page

Last edited:
8/22 everything was complete and verified
IS or OOS?

I'm in state. Submitted my application on 08/27 and submitted my supplemental on 10/16. I'm confused on what the statuses mean now

Has anyone else received an interview invite? I assumed I would hear more chatter about interviews in the thread by now. I called their office; the person who answered the phone said the last pre-December interview would be around the second week of November. I guess after that they'll continue with the process in January? Do they normally try to fill most of their seats by Dec 1?

Has anyone else received an interview invite? I assumed I would hear more chatter about interviews in the thread by now. I called their office; the person who answered the phone said the last pre-December interview would be around the second week of November. I guess after that they'll continue with the process in January? Do they normally try to fill most of their seats by Dec 1?

According to the thread from last cycle, an admissions committee member told an applicant they have interviews up until the end of the 2nd week in April. Not sure if it will apply to this cycle, but hope this helps.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Received an interview invite on Oct. 31st for Nov. 17th. I'm assuming this will be the last pre-Dec. 1st interview because the following week is thanksgiving. Email said they only interview on Fridays. Hope this helps someone.

Last edited:
Received an interview invite on Oct. 31st for Nov. 17th. I'm assuming this will be the last pre-Dec. interview because the following week is thanksgiving. Email said they only interview on Fridays. Hope this helps someone.
Nice, congrats! What are your stats?

Nice, congrats! What are your stats?

Residency: FL
Application complete date: 09/06
GPA (science, overall) 3.22 sGPA/3.53 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/21/23/none

Last edited:
Received an interview invite on Oct. 31st for Nov. 17th. I'm assuming this will be the last pre-Dec. interview because the following week is thanksgiving. Email said they only interview on Fridays. Hope this helps someone.
Thanks! It does.

Residency: FL
Application complete date: 09/06
GPA (science, overall) 3.22 sGPA/3.53 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/21/23/none

Hope this helps.
When did you apply?

When did you apply?

I submitted AADSAS 7/21/17 but didn't submit the supplemental application until 8/31. I got the 'file complete' email on 9/6 saying all parts of application including DAT scores, AADSAS etc were received and ready to be forwarded to the Admissions Committee. So I guess I was "Recieved/Under Review" for about 8 weeks lol

I submitted AADSAS 7/21/17 but didn't submit the supplemental application until 8/31. I got the 'file complete' email on 9/6 saying all parts of application including DAT scores, AADSAS etc were received and ready to be forwarded to the Admissions Committee. So I guess I was "Recieved/Under Review" for about 8 weeks lol
Damn. I got the file complete on August 22nd.

If you don't receive an interview pre-Dec, there's always a chance that you'll receive one post-Dec and get accepted. Keep the faith! Best wishes to everyone.

If you don't receive an interview pre-Dec, there's always a chance that you'll receive one post-Dec and get accepted. Keep the faith! Best wishes to everyone.

Yes this is true I definitely wouldn’t stress over not receiving a pre-Dec interview I’ve heard that their cycle runs very long and some applicants receive interviews/acceptances well into the spring! Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear something before Dec.

Last edited:
Did anyone else get an email saying

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in Meharry Medical College. Please be patient with us as we are experiencing a slight delay in our process. Your file is currently with the Admissions Committee for review. You should be hearing something soon.

Sincerely,

Office of Admissions and Recruitment
Department of Student Services and Enrollment Management
Meharry Medical College

open

Reactions: 3 users

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in Meharry Medical College. Please be patient with us as we are experiencing a slight delay in our process. Your file is currently with the Admissions Committee for review. You should be hearing something soon.

Sincerely,

Meharry Medical College

open
I just did

Dear Applicant,

Sincerely,

Meharry Medical College

open

Yes, about 3 minutes ago.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Dear Applicant,

Sincerely,

Meharry Medical College

open
As did I...

Dear Applicant,

Sincerely,

Meharry Medical College

open
Me too. Received application complete in august, then this email just a couple minutes ago.

Dear Applicant,

Sincerely,

Meharry Medical College

open
Same here.

Although, the word 'soon' is so utterly frustrating in application speak....

Reactions: 1 users
when was everyone complete? I was on 8/22

August 29. Has anyone received an interview invite? Or is the delay for everyone?
I think I've seen a handful of interviews on here. Nonetheless, it appears that they are behind.

when was everyone complete? I was on 8/22
I also received email. Was complete 8/23. Seems like all of us were complete around the same time. Must be sending the email based on submission dates

I also received email, mine was completed towards end of august as well!

Dear Applicant,

Sincerely,

Meharry Medical College

open
Yes I did. I got the same email today :/ I don't actually know what does that mean but I hope I hear something before Dec. 1 :( *so nervous*

Got the application complete on 8/22 and received the email about the delay today.. They said to give up to 6 weeks to review but it's been well over that

Got the application complete on 8/22 and received the email about the delay today.. They said to give up to 6 weeks to review but it's been well over that
My guess is they’re asking for another 2+ weeks to review apps. You wouldn’t send that out if you planned on making a decision within the week.

I was complete by June and got the email.

my status changed from application complete to under review after the email, anyone else experience that?

Reactions: 1 users
I’m thinking about applying here, anyone interviewed already and care to share your experience of the school? Feel free to pm me if you want..

Accepted!

Last edited:
just got acceptance #8
just got the email

Does anyone know if they have sent out any rejections yet?

Also, does anyone know when they will send out January interview invites?

Status
Not open for further replies.