**** The Official MUSC 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would also like to know when they stop sending invites. I'm in-state and applied in July.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when in February is the last round of interviews?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don’t stress if you have not received an acceptance letter yet! I interviewed on October 5 2018 and did not get my acceptance letter until February!
 
I have interview December 13th. Any advice on interview and what is likelihood of getting acceptance after interview? I am an instate applicant. 3.6 s/o GPA 23 AA
 
i had an interview there recentlu. just be honest, know exactly why you want to be a dentist and know why you want to be at MUSC. good luck the entire process is really good and they take care of you. great experience.
 
This may be a dumb question, but you sign up for UPS my choice and if there’s a package coming to the address listed then it will notify you?
 
Got a UPS my choice notification today! Scheduled for delivery tomorrow afternoon. Interviewed Sept 13th.
 
To those of you who have the UPS notifications are your AADSAS status’s “offer made”? Mine changed to that earlier but I don’t have the UPS thing set up so was hoping it’s coming !
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To those of you who have the UPS notifications are your AADSAS status’s “offer made”? Mine changed to that earlier but I don’t have the UPS thing set up so was hoping it’s coming !
I just checked and mine says offer made as well, but I don't see an update in the UPS app. How long before you saw it change??