**** The Official MUSC 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Hi, does anyone know if they have sent any more interviews out recently? Do they still have pre-December dates available?

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard anything from them since I submitted my app in July. I am out of state. Does anybody know when they stop sending invites?

I would also like to know when they stop sending invites. I'm in-state and applied in July.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using SDN mobile

I received an interview invite today for Friday December 13th!

Reactions: 1 user
Got an email yesterday! Invited for an interview 12/13! In state applicant.

Reactions: 1 users
I got an interview invite this morning. I’m super pumped! OOS applicant, application complete 7/25

I got an invite for Dec. 13 as well! In state applicant. I just got an email.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when in February is the last round of interviews?

Mine updated! Delivering tomorrow afternoon!!

Yeah, my UPS just updated too, delivery tomorrow! Instate as well

Reactions: 2 users
Don’t stress if you have not received an acceptance letter yet! I interviewed on October 5 2018 and did not get my acceptance letter until February!

I have interview December 13th. Any advice on interview and what is likelihood of getting acceptance after interview? I am an instate applicant. 3.6 s/o GPA 23 AA

i had an interview there recentlu. just be honest, know exactly why you want to be a dentist and know why you want to be at MUSC. good luck the entire process is really good and they take care of you. great experience.

This may be a dumb question, but you sign up for UPS my choice and if there’s a package coming to the address listed then it will notify you?

Got a UPS my choice notification today! Scheduled for delivery tomorrow afternoon. Interviewed Sept 13th.

To those of you who have the UPS notifications are your AADSAS status’s “offer made”? Mine changed to that earlier but I don’t have the UPS thing set up so was hoping it’s coming !

To those of you who have the UPS notifications are your AADSAS status’s “offer made”? Mine changed to that earlier but I don’t have the UPS thing set up so was hoping it’s coming !
it Actually came so never mind, but good luck to everyone!

I just checked and mine says offer made as well, but I don't see an update in the UPS app. How long before you saw it change??

I just checked and mine says offer made as well, but I don't see an update in the UPS app. How long before you saw it change??
I didn't see a change in the UPS thing I just received the letter! So congratulations to you too!

I interviewed 22NOV but haven't heard anything