**** The Official MUSC 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

When would we hear back for people interviewed 12/13?
Most likely within the first couple weeks of January if they make a decision

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone interviewing this Friday?? Any last minute tips?
Super excited!!! MUSC is my dream school!

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted 1/13 (interviewed 12/14). Second time applying and I can't believe that I finally made it. Had good stats but was not making and was discouraged a lot but finally:)

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted 1/13 (interviewed 12/14). Second time applying and I can't believe that I finally made it. Had good stats but was not making and was discouraged a lot but finally:)
Did you get your letter in the mail or notification from UPS?

Any info if they are still doing interviews or are they done ? Thanks

I am OOS. I think they have about 20 seats only for OOS. Anyone know if they are full already for OOS ? Just evaluating my chances to see if I should just enroll for a post bac program for another try another year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck to all the applicants this year!!! I am a first year, so if you have any questions let me know! I am looking forward to seeing you guys at the interviews!!

How long did it take for you to receive an interview and get accepted after your AADSAS was submitted? Mine was officially submitted in October due to some issues with my committee letter, but I haven't heard back from anywhere yet. I would love to hear how yours went!

There are actually 2 or 3 more interview sessions to go.

Sorry, my answer was misleading. There is one more full size group on the 7th and one or two more smaller ones to finish the cycle.

Reactions: 1 user
Follow up call is probably a good sign........ ?!

Hey y'all anyone know if they accept a prerequisite course if it was taken pass/fail?

I know a couple OOS people got in about a week ago and the group on 1/24 was almost all OOS. They are still looking for some OOS people to fill for the people that dropped after the New Year.

Anyone from last Friday receive a call or acceptances. High stress now with February already here...….

Has anyone heard anything this week regarding acceptances?

Congratulations . You have been a very supportive person in your messaging and l like to wish you the very best in your career.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know if interviews are done as of today or there are more in the next few weeks.

Does anyone know how many people are in the Facebook group now?

MUSC is my top choice, but I still haven’t heard from them regarding acceptance (interviewed late November). I was recently accepted at USC and I have 15 days to pay the non refundable $2000 deposit. Are there any suggestions for what I should do? Should I send MUSC a letter of intent?

MUSC is my top choice, but I still haven’t heard from them regarding acceptance (interviewed late November). I was recently accepted at USC and I have 15 days to pay the non refundable $2000 deposit. Are there any suggestions for what I should do? Should I send MUSC a letter of intent?
Congrats on your USC acceptance! I would call Lauren Chapman and tell her the situation. She might be able to let you know when more acceptances are going out. On the call definitely let her know that you are still very much interested in MUSC.

Yours is such a strong application with DAT 21 and high GPAs. I really wish and hope you get in. Good Luck

Please let us know if she tells you when more acceptances are going out! I called her last week and she just said everything is still under review.

I got a UPS notification that a package is arriving on Monday... I'm so scared!!!

Reactions: 2 users
I feel like UPS is a good sign! Please keep us posted :)

Going by previous posts, I hear that UPS is a good sign and USPS is not so good..........All the very best !

Anyone get UPS yet ? No notification for me !

Congratulations
Wish you all the very best !!!