*** The Official Nova Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how often Chris, from the Facebook page, checks to add new members? My request is still pending but when I search the group it says that Im a member...... Im new to Facebook after 6 years so any clarification would be awesome.
 
Hi! My roommate and I are looking for a third person to fill a third room in our 3/3 apartment. If you are interested or what more information please message me! We are two incoming female first year students.
 
Can anyone already in the dental program tell me how much you spent in books? I am on the process of deciding how much I will borrow and I need to come up with an amount. I am already accepted in the 2022 class in NOVA. Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.