*** The Official Nova Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly did I lie about? I'm a bit confused.
The day you commented that you were officially going to NOVA was the day NOVA was giving out more acceptances to waitlisted people. I guess the person was just mad that you did not specify you received a call on Dec. 1st and just committed to officially go to NOVA.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The day you commented that you were officially going to NOVA was the day NOVA was giving out more acceptances to waitlisted people. I guess the person was just mad that you did not specify you received a call on Dec. 1st and just committed to officially go to NOVA.

Got it. I am sincerely sorry for the confusion. I posted about my commitment and that was it because I wanted to share. In regards if anyone cared or not, that's totally up to the person. Best of luck to everyone, stay positive!
 
For recently accepted students, when was the deadline they gave you to make the deposit?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone asked them about how the waitlist works? I personally know like 15 people that are on the waitlist so I'm guessing the waitlist is a couple hundred. I interviewed in november.
 
has anyone asked them about how the waitlist works? I personally know like 15 people that are on the waitlist so I'm guessing the waitlist is a couple hundred. I interviewed in november.

I interviewed in January and I remember Dr. Lipman said they already have about 300 people on the waitlist
 
Does anybody know when the 1st and 2nd deposits are due for Nova's accepted class?
Acceptance fee ($1000) is due Feb 15th...I think immediately if extended an offer after February 15th. Then the Pre-registration fee ($1000) is due on March 15th. Hope that helps!
 
Acceptance fee ($1000) is due Feb 15th...I think immediately if extended an offer after February 15th. Then the Pre-registration fee ($1000) is due on March 15th. Hope that helps!

I also heard Feb 18th! But March 15th I know is the second for sure.

Thanks !
 
Hey SDNrs; I received my phone call by Dr. Lippman on Monday 2/20 ~ 4:20 pm with an acceptance offer.
I am very excited to be joining NOVAs entering dental class and wish everyone luck and patience in this long process.
Interviewed with Dr. Lippman 12/8;

Congratulations. Get off the waitlist ?
 
Hey SDNrs; I received my phone call by Dr. Lippman on Monday 2/20 ~ 4:20 pm with an acceptance offer.
I am very excited to be joining NOVAs entering dental class and wish everyone luck and patience in this long process.
Interviewed with Dr. Lippman 12/8;

awesome, congrats!

did you send any updates or contact them post interview about interest, intent etc?
 
awesome, congrats!

did you send any updates or contact them post interview about interest, intent etc?
I have not been off the wait-list on my ADEA page; but I did give interest to both Dr. Lippman as well as to Mrs. Zarrett. I never got a reply by email but I think they do read emails and record phone calls.
 
I have not been off the wait-list on my ADEA page; but I did give interest to both Dr. Lippman as well as to Mrs. Zarrett. I never got a reply by email but I think they do read emails and record phone calls.
I would definitely visit Dr. Lippman at his office post-interview if you have not done so already; I think the best way to show your interest for NOVA.
 
ah okay i was curious because none of my emails ever get a reply haha, I would go visit his office if i was in florida 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey SDNrs; I received my phone call by Dr. Lippman on Monday 2/20 ~ 4:20 pm with an acceptance offer.
I am very excited to be joining NOVAs entering dental class and wish everyone luck and patience in this long process.
Interviewed with Dr. Lippman 12/8;
can you share ur stats plz.
Thanks
 
can you share ur stats plz.
Thanks
Sure my GPA isnt high but I was very involved with my school undergraduate organizations, as well as a strong research background. I did oral biology research at UFCD and was in the board of directors for pre-dental ASDA throughout my time at UF. I was able to present my project at spring synergy last year and allot of dent students and professors were pretty impressed at my work.
chem major
oGPA 3.41
sGPA 3.34
20AA
20TS
20PAT
I also had a ton of shadowing and volunteering in private practices as well as general and specialty clinics at UFCD.
 
Sure my GPA isnt high but I was very involved with my school undergraduate organizations, as well as a strong research background. I did oral biology research at UFCD and was in the board of directors for pre-dental ASDA throughout my time at UF. I was able to present my project at spring synergy last year and allot of dent students and professors were pretty impressed at my work.
chem major
oGPA 3.41
sGPA 3.34
20AA
20TS
20PAT
I also had a ton of shadowing and volunteering in private practices as well as general and specialty clinics at UFCD.
;sorry for the late reply
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.