You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2018 *** The Official Nova Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by sake
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Nice! Do you mind sharing your stats?Got accepted yesterday. There is still hope
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not at all. 3.9 GPA/3.9 sGPA, 20AA/21TSNice! Do you mind sharing your stats?
Not at all. 3.9 GPA/3.9 sGPA, 20AA/21TS
Did you get accepted elsewhere?
I got the email this afternoonHas anyone who was accepted last week gotten any emails or letters?
I got the email this afternoon
Anyone on this site who wants to share a 3 bedroom apartment with 2 girls who will be starting D1 please let me know. Apartment is walking distance to Dentistry@NOVA and lease starts on July 10th. Clean, quiet, respect common space, sociable ......
Did anyone try calling dr. Lippman this week? Is the class full??? No more chances??
To whom do we send final transcripts once we're done with classes?
you have to as your school to sent official transcript directly to NOVA's registrar. It was on a drop down menu on my school's "transcript Request" when I processed my request electronically.
I did, and as right now he said the class is fullDid anyone try calling dr. Lippman this week? Is the class full??? No more chances??
Would you happen to know if the next round of acceptance calls will be sent out on a specific date? Sometime in May? Or is there no specific date at this point?I did, and as right now he said the class is full
I am not sure, but I don't think there is a specific date. He said depending on how it will go and if seats open, he will be calling people.Would you happen to know if the next round of acceptance calls will be sent out on a specific date? Sometime in May? Or is there no specific date at this point?
Hey I’m trying to PM you and it won’t allow me. I have a question!Would you happen to know if the next round of acceptance calls will be sent out on a specific date? Sometime in May? Or is there no specific date at this point?
sent you a messageHey I’m trying to PM you and it won’t allow me. I have a question!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you have to as your school to sent official transcript directly to NOVA's registrar. It was on a drop down menu on my school's "transcript Request" when I processed my request electronically.
Could you tell me the exact address to which I have to send? Is it "Enrollment Processing Services"??
Hopefully the latter lolAny updates? (Phone calls being made, offers turned down, spots given up)
Hey anyone know of any movement on the waitlist?
Yeh told me the same.I called a month ago and was told I would hear something in a couple of weeks. I haven't heard anything yet.
Lippman told me during my interview in September that I would be hearing back December 1st.
I'm still waiting.
What a guy.
Clearly not salty.
I'm still waiting.
What a guy.
Clearly not salty.
Any movement from the waitlist?
Interview #1
School: Nova
Notification date: 7/17
Method of notification: Email
Residency: FL
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/23
Application complete date: Not yet complete.
GPA: 3.62 uGPA, 3.88 sGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA / 20 TS / 19 PAT /18 RC / only QR below 17
Did u ever get accepted?
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K