2018 *** The Official Nova Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone who was accepted last week gotten any emails or letters?

Members don't see this ad.

Got accepted yesterday. There is still hope

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got the email this afternoon

Anyone on this site who wants to share a 3 bedroom apartment with 2 girls who will be starting D1 please let me know. Apartment is walking distance to Dentistry@NOVA and lease starts on July 10th. Clean, quiet, respect common space, sociable ......

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone try calling dr. Lippman this week? Is the class full??? No more chances??

To whom do we send final transcripts once we're done with classes?

To whom do we send final transcripts once we're done with classes?

you have to as your school to sent official transcript directly to NOVA's registrar. It was on a drop down menu on my school's "transcript Request" when I processed my request electronically.

I did, and as right now he said the class is full
Would you happen to know if the next round of acceptance calls will be sent out on a specific date? Sometime in May? Or is there no specific date at this point?

Would you happen to know if the next round of acceptance calls will be sent out on a specific date? Sometime in May? Or is there no specific date at this point?
I am not sure, but I don't think there is a specific date. He said depending on how it will go and if seats open, he will be calling people.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I’m trying to PM you and it won’t allow me. I have a question!

you have to as your school to sent official transcript directly to NOVA's registrar. It was on a drop down menu on my school's "transcript Request" when I processed my request electronically.

Could you tell me the exact address to which I have to send? Is it "Enrollment Processing Services"??

Anyone hear any news?

Reactions: 1 user
I called a month ago and was told I would hear something in a couple of weeks. I haven't heard anything yet.

Lippman told me during my interview in September that I would be hearing back December 1st.

I'm still waiting.

What a guy.

Clearly not salty.

I called today. He said there hasn't been any movement. He'll be updating the second week of July.

Last edited:
So, I'm assuming that next week will be the last round of acceptances? (If any) Has anyone heard anything recently?

Interview #1
School: Nova
Notification date: 7/17
Method of notification: Email
Residency: FL
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/23
Application complete date: Not yet complete.
GPA: 3.62 uGPA, 3.88 sGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA / 20 TS / 19 PAT /18 RC / only QR below 17

Did u ever get accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.