Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My flight leaves at 6pm, do you guys think that's enough time? They said interviews usually go until 5 pm but in past threads Ive read they can end earlier.
MIA: Nearly impossible
FLL: If you end early
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
My flight leaves at 6pm, do you guys think that's enough time? They said interviews usually go until 5 pm but in past threads Ive read they can end earlier.
how long since your phone call did you receive an interview?So excited! Just got an email invite from NOVA, app completed last week.
how long since your phone call did you receive an interview?
Did you guys fill out the supplemental right after you finished the AADSAS application, or did you wait for an email?

It's July 18.I'm guessing the people who had the application confirmation call more than a week ago are not getting an interview considering there seems to be a week or less response time between phone calls and interviews?
I know I am just wondering because everyone seems to have a week or less time frame between their validation calls and their interviews.It's July 18.
I understand that but there are also plenty of people who submit their applications in July and receive interviews well into the fall.I know I am just wondering because everyone seems to have a week or less time frame between their validation calls and their interviews.
True, hoping for the best.I understand that people there are also plenty of people who submit their applications in July and receive interviews well into the fall.
True, hoping for the best.
Thanks GDo not look at time as an indication. Sometimes it takes a week, while other times a month. I was called June 7 and received an invite on July 14.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
How does it work exactly for applicants who got the confirmation call late June but havnt gotten invited yet. Will they ever go back and assess the late June applicant pile or do they just continue moving forward with most recent applicants?
I received an interview invite a little over 2 weeks after the phone call.I'm guessing the people who had the application confirmation call more than a week ago are not getting an interview considering there seems to be a week or less response time between phone calls and interviews?
Thank you Chip Skylark you came in clutchI received an interview invite a little over 2 weeks after the phone call.
Where do you find the Supplemental App for NOVA? Please could someone post the link? Thanks!
How does it work exactly for applicants who got the confirmation call late June but havnt gotten invited yet. Will they ever go back and assess the late June applicant pile or do they just continue moving forward with most recent applicants?
You are not the only one. I have quite a few schools under review since late June. I feel like there is some randomization to the process just based on some of the posts. Again, no one truly knows how it all works. As long as you haven't received a rejection, you are in good hands.How does it work exactly for applicants who got the confirmation call late June but havnt gotten invited yet. Will they ever go back and assess the late June applicant pile or do they just continue moving forward with most recent applicants?
You are not the only one. I have quite a few schools under review since late June. I feel like there is some randomization to the process just based on some of the posts. Again, no one truly knows how it all works. As long as you haven't received a rejection, you are in good hands.
I know how you feel. I was feeling discouraged all day. But you do have to keep in mind that it is still early in the game. Be positive because there is going to be at least one school out there that recognizes your accomplishments.Ya and if it means anything my status changed to under review around a week ago as well. But I heard nova sends rejection snail mail so I'm worried it could just be on the way :/
Thanks a lot 🙂 Really appreciate this dudeI know how you feel. I was feeling discouraged all day. But you do have to keep in mind that it is still early in the game. Be positive because there is going to be at least one school out there that recognizes your accomplishments.
The NOVA Supplemental application says this....
"If you have not submitted an AADSAS Application as of December 1, 2016, please do not complete this application. I understand that if I have not submitted a AADSAS Application as of December 1, 2016 and continue with this application I will be charged a non-refundable $50.00 application fee, however my application will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed for admission" What does this mean?
Think another person mentioned this already. But it's most likely just not updated they meant 2017.
Just got an invite this morning! I'll probably schedule later tonight when I can compare flights on the different weekends.
Residency: UT
Application in 6/7, complete 6/15
oGPA: 3.49 sGPA: 3.62
DAT: 21AA, 22BIO, 20GC, 23OC, 22TS, 23RC, 23PAT, 17QR
Yeah, who knows what order they're actually going in.you completed june 15th and got an invite today. So I guess that means they still go back to the older files.
How should I answer the "List all the courses you're currently taking/planning to take in the future..." questions on the supplemental if I'm neither taking any courses right now nor in the future (I already graduated with a Master's 😳)? Just put "N/A"?
SameHow long does nova generally put applicants under review before inviting or rejecting them? I've been under review for almost a month. Meanwhile, I'm seeing some with similar stats who got an invite just a few days after completing their app.
Did anyone receive a confirmation email after scheduling their interview? I have yet to receive mine.
Also sameHow long does nova generally put applicants under review before inviting or rejecting them? I've been under review for almost a month. Meanwhile, I'm seeing some with similar stats who got an invite just a few days after completing their app.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.