****The Official Ohio State Interview/Acceptance Thread class of 2022: Go Bucks!****

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people who were invited for interviews, does your app still simply say "Invited for interview" when you check the status?
Yes.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just 1 day left. Who's excited?

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted via call at 9:11am. Last name H

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know what the Dean's Excellence Award is? I was told that I'm scheduled to receive that award, but I have no idea what that is.

I got a call at 10:04 EST!!! My last name starts with P and I'm in-state

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a call from the Admissions office, saying they're postponing the decision till next week. Anyone else get that call?

Does anyone know what the Dean's Excellence Award is? I was told that I'm scheduled to receive that award, but I have no idea what that is.

I got the acceptance call at 10:20am!! Also, they said I got the Dean's Excellence Award! (not sure what this is either) Does anyone know when they might be sending the acceptance email with all of the information?

If it’s the same one I got last year, it’s in-state tuition the first year.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

to those who got acceptance phone calls, are you IS or OOS?

Any CARE program scholars here received their invite?

They called me around 8:30 Pacific Time and my last name is D

I just got the call!!! Terry called me and he told me they dont go by last name. I am in-state.

I got the acceptance call at 10:20am!! Also, they said I got the Dean's Excellence Award! (not sure what this is either) Does anyone know when they might be sending the acceptance email with all of the information?
In my phone call he told me that the acceptance emails would be sent next week - probably on Monday or Tuesday. And that they'd have all the info we needed in them (like next steps, how to hold ur spot or accept or decline etc)

In my phone call he told me that the acceptance emails would be sent next week - probably on Monday or Tuesday. And that they'd have all the info we needed in them (like next steps, how to hold ur spot or accept or decline etc)

I was so excited during my call that everything Jae was telling me was coming in one ear and out the other so thanks for reminding me!

Reactions: 1 users
I just got the call!!! Terry called me and he told me they dont go by last name. I am in-state.
What day did you interview? wondering if its grouped by interview date

Asked OSU admissions and they said everyone in and out of state will be notified by 5pm today of acceptance either by call or email or both

Asked OSU admissions and they said everyone in and out of state will be notified by 5pm today of acceptance either by call or email or both
Do you know if they send out offers for all seats today and then resend more once those who got offered give up their seat or is it just a portion of seats today and more are to come?

Do you know if they send out offers for all seats today and then resend more once those who got offered give up their seat or is it just a portion of seats today and more are to come?

i think all offers are given out today to fill the class then once people drop the seats they take others off the waitlist since they dont interview again

I'm not sure

I didn't ask about waitlists or rejections but if you call and ask, let us know that'd be helpful

Also waitlisted and contacted by email. in state

OOS waitlisted as well... never got the email but it showed up on AADSAS

Status
Not open for further replies.