****The Official OHSU Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Started by tbiv21
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OHSU sending us mixed signals..... I feel like this is a one-sided relationship, why don't you love me?!
 
I got an invitation to interview, but when I've called nobody answered. Does anyone know which dates they are scheduling interviews? Thanks!
 
Got an interview invite 3 days ago on Oct 17th! Tried scheduling an interview date today but they didn't pick up so I left a message. Will try again tomorrow! I am OOS too incase anyone was wondering. Good luck guys, I wish you the best!
 
Status updated on AADSAS as being reviewed but no email yet. Please oh please oh please.

As a sidenote - what is OOS tuition like at Oregon?
 
I received the competitive email late last night! Does it seem like there's a correlation between this email and invites so far? I'm OOS
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't gotten any emails from them since the early application confirmation. I do have the under review status in AADSAS however. I'm from WA so hoping for an answer!
 
Just got the competitive application email! Hoping for an interview soon! Does anyone know the next interview date?
 
Just got the competitive email! My AADSAS portal was updated to the "your application is going through a multi-leveled review" status a few weeks ago so I'm not sure what it all means but I hope I get an interview invitation!
 
Just got the competitive email too!
A couple people have talked about getting interview invites, I assume those interviews already happened, how'd it go?!
 
They have been interviewing since the end of October. I'm not going to speculate on how many applicants per week, but everyone I know that has interviewed is in-state.
 
Soft rejection yesterday night...y u do this to me OHSU?!

Residency: WA
GPA (science, overall): 3.2, 3.3
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/21/21/28/no
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey folks,
Still waiting for word (my ADEAA status is blabity blah multi leveled review, and I have the received email from OHSU)

Residency: IS
GPA: 3.95, 3.98
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading) 24/24/18/28

Luck to us all 😉
 
.Nope I have not heard anything from them. They are the only school that I have not heard back from today. They told us that we would be notified via written communication but I do not know if this typically means by email or via post mail.
 
Is there a Facebook page yet?? It would be nice to be able to get in contact with some current students at OHSU! im having a very difficult time making decisions about schools and it would be nice to ask some questions to help make my decision!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad