Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You guys are adorable. 🙂
I'm lovin' the fishy photos too.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
really cool! how long is that exposure? I always get overexposures when i let it go longer to get that kind of blur.
oh arent you just delicious looking. my little golden boy.
lol no offense but you look 30-ish! 😀
how about this one?
(right) L, R, X, B, Y, A
not as easily googleable
ok guys, you are cute and blah blah blah whatever, BUT...feast your eyes on the hottest doctor...ever
[youtube]k9HrL24v3CU[/youtube]
Thanks for the compliment; however, Im straight so dont get any ideas.
Reminds me of raging demon, but i'm probably very wrong.
it's definately not raging demon
Looks like my high school bio teacher too, which is no insult since he went to Stanford med school for 2 years.I don't know if you watch hockey (aka I don't know if you will have any idea of what I'm talking about) but you look a bit like Nick Lidstrom in that bottom picture.
Okay, represent for the Asians
![]()
Three people in this pictures are med students, including myself. The prize goes out to the first person to guess which three. (number 1-8 from left to right) hint: I'm sitting next to my girl who is not a med student
What's with the token white guy?
What's with the token white guy?
Reminds me of raging demon, but i'm probably very wrong.
Okay, represent for the Asians
![]()
Three people in this pictures are med students, including myself. The prize goes out to the first person to guess which three. (number 1-8 from left to right) hint: I'm sitting next to my girl who is not a med student
okay, Represent For The Asians
![]()
Three People In This Pictures Are Med Students, Including Myself. The Prize Goes Out To The First Person To Guess Which Three. (number 1-8 From Left To Right) Hint: I'm Sitting Next To My Girl Who Is Not A Med Student
2, 6, 8
Okay, represent for the Asians
![]()
Three people in this pictures are med students, including myself. The prize goes out to the first person to guess which three. (number 1-8 from left to right) hint: I'm sitting next to my girl who is not a med student
dude hes gonna pack your **** in that picture.oh absolutely 🙂
heres a few more not from halloween
![]()
![]()
Okay, represent for the Asians
![]()
Three people in this pictures are med students, including myself. The prize goes out to the first person to guess which three. (number 1-8 from left to right) hint: I'm sitting next to my girl who is not a med student
I don't think he's white, he looks persian-ish/iranian/arabic.
But, Epipen, I'm gonna go with 1,7,8.
1: looks like a med student... though I was hard pressed to choose between 1 and 2
7: is you
8: why would there be a token persian in your click if you didnt also go to med school with him? And he is sitting next to you and #1 ...as if he knows you better than the other kiddies at the table
really nice picture. awesome!Yea I've always wanted to steelhead fish. Very jealous. I'm stuck with my rainbows and brook trout in the Sierras.
I wish I had a glory pic like that. When I don't end up being in a pic I usually resort to taking photos like this haha...![]()
They are always better without my ugly mug in it
Maja he said 6 was NOT a med student
Okay, represent for the Asians
![]()
Three people in this pictures are med students, including myself. The prize goes out to the first person to guess which three. (number 1-8 from left to right) hint: I'm sitting next to my girl who is not a med student
Okay, so... so far, No One has gotten it correct yet. more than 2 people (I won't give the exact number because then you can easily narrow down using deductive reasoning) have gotten at least two of the people correctly. I'll post the answer tomorrow if no one else guesses it.
And Yes, there is Buca in California. The state with the most 😉
Okay, so... so far, No One has gotten it correct yet. more than 2 people (I won't give the exact number because then you can easily narrow down using deductive reasoning) have gotten at least two of the people correctly. I'll post the answer tomorrow if no one else guesses it.
And Yes, there is Buca in California. The state with the most 😉
Okay, represent for the Asians
![]()
Three people in this pictures are med students, including myself. The prize goes out to the first person to guess which three. (number 1-8 from left to right) hint: I'm sitting next to my girl who is not a med student
why my shoulders are always killing me...
![]()
corralin' this dude
![]()
my teammate after we ran straight into each other
![]()
turned the dude into a klingon
In "additional option" below the text box, click "manage attachments." "Browse" for the files then "upload." Finally, "submit" your post.How do you place your picture within the post?
Hey, everyone. I'm new to the forums here but still thought I'd make my pictorial contribution.
Okay, represent for the Asians
![]()
Three people in this pictures are med students, including myself. The prize goes out to the first person to guess which three. (number 1-8 from left to right) hint: I'm sitting next to my girl who is not a med student
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.