The OFFICIAL PRE-med PICTURE thread part 2: NEW AND IMPROVED!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok guys, you are cute and blah blah blah whatever, BUT...feast your eyes on the hottest doctor...ever

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9HrL24v3CU[/YOUTUBE]
 
Okay, represent for the Asians

n3323578_34904003_3416.jpg


Three people in this pictures are med students, including myself. The prize goes out to the first person to guess which three. (number 1-8 from left to right) hint: I'm sitting next to my girl who is not a med student
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know if you watch hockey (aka I don't know if you will have any idea of what I'm talking about) but you look a bit like Nick Lidstrom in that bottom picture.
Looks like my high school bio teacher too, which is no insult since he went to Stanford med school for 2 years.

Now I know what the man looked like at our age.
 
Okay, represent for the Asians

n3323578_34904003_3416.jpg


Three people in this pictures are med students, including myself. The prize goes out to the first person to guess which three. (number 1-8 from left to right) hint: I'm sitting next to my girl who is not a med student

What's with the token white guy?
 
What's with the token white guy?

I don't think he's white, he looks persian-ish/iranian/arabic.

But, Epipen, I'm gonna go with 1,7,8.

1: looks like a med student... though I was hard pressed to choose between 1 and 2

7: is you

8: why would there be a token persian in your click if you didnt also go to med school with him? And he is sitting next to you and #1 ...as if he knows you better than the other kiddies at the table
 
Last edited:
Okay, represent for the Asians

n3323578_34904003_3416.jpg


Three people in this pictures are med students, including myself. The prize goes out to the first person to guess which three. (number 1-8 from left to right) hint: I'm sitting next to my girl who is not a med student

1, 5, 7 (not 8)
 
2, 6, 8


okay, Represent For The Asians

n3323578_34904003_3416.jpg


Three People In This Pictures Are Med Students, Including Myself. The Prize Goes Out To The First Person To Guess Which Three. (number 1-8 From Left To Right) Hint: I'm Sitting Next To My Girl Who Is Not A Med Student
 
Okay, represent for the Asians

n3323578_34904003_3416.jpg


Three people in this pictures are med students, including myself. The prize goes out to the first person to guess which three. (number 1-8 from left to right) hint: I'm sitting next to my girl who is not a med student

I'm soooo psyched that they have Buca in California! That state is now perfect.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, represent for the Asians

n3323578_34904003_3416.jpg


Three people in this pictures are med students, including myself. The prize goes out to the first person to guess which three. (number 1-8 from left to right) hint: I'm sitting next to my girl who is not a med student

I'm gonna go with 2,5 and 7 (you being #2).
 
I don't think he's white, he looks persian-ish/iranian/arabic.

But, Epipen, I'm gonna go with 1,7,8.

1: looks like a med student... though I was hard pressed to choose between 1 and 2

7: is you

8: why would there be a token persian in your click if you didnt also go to med school with him? And he is sitting next to you and #1 ...as if he knows you better than the other kiddies at the table

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty impressed with your logic. I just threw out a guess haha.
 
Yea I've always wanted to steelhead fish. Very jealous. I'm stuck with my rainbows and brook trout in the Sierras.

I wish I had a glory pic like that. When I don't end up being in a pic I usually resort to taking photos like this haha...
n2520616_38927392_6047.jpg

They are always better without my ugly mug in it
really nice picture. awesome!
 
Okay, represent for the Asians

n3323578_34904003_3416.jpg


Three people in this pictures are med students, including myself. The prize goes out to the first person to guess which three. (number 1-8 from left to right) hint: I'm sitting next to my girl who is not a med student

Okay, so... so far, No One has gotten it correct yet. more than 2 people (I won't give the exact number because then you can easily narrow down using deductive reasoning) have gotten at least two of the people correctly. I'll post the answer tomorrow if no one else guesses it.

And Yes, there is Buca in California. The state with the most 😉
 
Okay, so... so far, No One has gotten it correct yet. more than 2 people (I won't give the exact number because then you can easily narrow down using deductive reasoning) have gotten at least two of the people correctly. I'll post the answer tomorrow if no one else guesses it.

And Yes, there is Buca in California. The state with the most 😉

new guess:

4/7/8 ??
 
Okay, so... so far, No One has gotten it correct yet. more than 2 people (I won't give the exact number because then you can easily narrow down using deductive reasoning) have gotten at least two of the people correctly. I'll post the answer tomorrow if no one else guesses it.

And Yes, there is Buca in California. The state with the most 😉

I'm going with 1,2,7

(second choice 2,7,8 😛)
 
Okay, represent for the Asians

n3323578_34904003_3416.jpg


Three people in this pictures are med students, including myself. The prize goes out to the first person to guess which three. (number 1-8 from left to right) hint: I'm sitting next to my girl who is not a med student


I'm going to guess # 3,7,8.
 
why my shoulders are always killing me...

of50452443cc9.jpg


corralin' this dude

of50455442kg4.jpg


my teammate after we ran straight into each other

of50590392ma8.jpg


turned the dude into a klingon
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, represent for the Asians

n3323578_34904003_3416.jpg


Three people in this pictures are med students, including myself. The prize goes out to the first person to guess which three. (number 1-8 from left to right) hint: I'm sitting next to my girl who is not a med student

The Final Answer Post:

Med students are number 2,3, and 7.

Looks like No one got it right 🙁

I can't believe how many people thought 1 was a med student. Does he really look that much like a doctor? He's an engineer btw 🙂.