You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The OFFICIAL PRE-med PICTURE thread part 2: NEW AND IMPROVED!!!!
Started by Doctor of Genes
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Very elegant. That's really cool.
Recent pic...Surferboy can't look too much like a surf bum anymore
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Recent OR Christmas party with some of the MDs and friends. I'm in the red.
Vadd0.. are you of russian descent?
No Russian in me. I am a white Iranian American.
No Russian in me. I am a white Iranian American.
Simply amazing.
When I was 12:
![]()
How about 8-10 years later? ;D
it reminded me of Coco Cay in the Bahamas😕
that was in the dominican republic.
Simply amazing.
How about 8-10 years later? ;D
9 years later pic in the previous page
haha.. here's one of me ballroom dancing..
You are totally toying with them...

Lots of attractive SDN-ers here : )
Well my avatar is me but I guess I'll post too..
View attachment 11636
Are you indian?
👍 on the arai, do you ride?Hi! I'm new...I suppose I should probably introduce myself with a picture...
![]()
👍 on the arai, do you ride?
Sure do...got an 07 GSXR 600
I'm guess you do too? What do you ride?
Oxygen you look scary in the helmet 😀
haha I try...you should see me in my racing leathers I look even scarier....lemme see if I can find a picture....
This is my friend taking my bike out......always a BAD idea. About a month later he totalled it 😡😡😡
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sure do...got an 07 GSXR 600
This is my friend taking my bike out......always a BAD idea. About a month later he totalled it 😡😡😡
I hope he bought your current bike for you... 😱
I hope he bought your current bike for you... 😱
Yeah...I wish. Nope, he still hasn't paid me a single dime for it 😡. I ended up repairing the bike...so it's basically brand new now....
Yeah...I wish. Nope, he still hasn't paid me a single dime for it 😡. I ended up repairing the bike...so it's basically brand new now....
WHAT??? That doesn't make sense...
lol I think we have the same jacket. 06 CBR 600rr, just got it a little over a month ago 😀Sure do...got an 07 GSXR 600
I'm guess you do too? What do you ride?
haha I try...you should see me in my racing leathers I look even scarier....lemme see if I can find a picture....
![]()
This is my friend taking my bike out......always a BAD idea. About a month later he totalled it 😡😡
🙁 on the totaled bike, was your friend at least ok?
Last edited:
WHAT??? That doesn't make sense...
yeah really, I know it doesn't. Since this is a picture thread I guess I'll tell the story in pics lol
Before Crash (and gear)
After Crash (shudder)
Fixed! 😀
Are you indian?
Nope, I'm Filipina/Slovak/Irish
This is my EX-friend taking my bike out......always a BAD idea. About a month later he totalled it 😡😡😡
Yeah...I wish. Nope, he still hasn't paid me a single dime for it 😡. I ended up repairing the bike...so it's basically brand new now....
There, fixed that for you. At least, that'd be my reaction if a "friend" totaled my bike and didn't even have the balls to own up to it and take some responsibility.
lol I think we have the same jacket. 06 CBR 600rr, just got it a little over a month ago 😀
🙁 on the totaled bike, was your friend at least ok?
![]()
excuse the cliche bathroom shot 😛
![]()
we do have the same jacket!
My friend was fine...he was coming around a 15mph corner (WAYY too fast for the corner) and hit a bump in the road (even though there was a sign saying, "BUMP - MOTORCYCLES USE EXTREME CAUTION) the bump caused the bike to stand up in the middle of the corner and it high sided into the ditch. He was wearing full leathers so he ended up walking away without any damage to himself.
Nope, I'm Filipina/Slovak/Irish
Waaay off. Well, at least I looked Russian to you 😉
Wow what are friends for! I can't believe he didn't offer to pay for the repairs!!we do have the same jacket!
My friend was fine...he was coming around a 15mph corner (WAYY too fast for the corner) and hit a bump in the road (even though there was a sign saying, "BUMP - MOTORCYCLES USE EXTREME CAUTION) the bump caused the bike to stand up in the middle of the corner and it high sided into the ditch. He was wearing full leathers so he ended up walking away without any damage to himself.
Just wanted to say you guys are awesome...motorcycles are badass! 👍
Guis, this is me on a motorcycle. 😀
vroom vroom.
vroom vroom.
Your look is very intriguing😉. Very beautiful though.Nope, I'm Filipina/Slovak/Irish
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow what are friends for! I can't believe he didn't offer to pay for the repairs!!
yeah really. He basically kept telling me he'd pay me back...never did. We haven't spoken since and I had to eat the $2k in repairs.

Never again will I let someone else ride my bike without equivalent collateral. Oh well, lesson learned the hard way I suppose.
Just wanted to say you guys are awesome...motorcycles are badass! 👍
Thanks! 😀
Guis, this is me on a motorcycle. 😀
![]()
vroom vroom.
lol is that your Yami? Or just one you're sitting on? 😛
I was going to buy it, but I knew I wouldn't be able to use it for like 6 months out of the year so I had to withdraw my offer.yeah really. He basically kept telling me he'd pay me back...never did. We haven't spoken since and I had to eat the $2k in repairs.
Never again will I let someone else ride my bike without equivalent collateral. Oh well, lesson learned the hard way I suppose.
Thanks! 😀
lol is that your Yami? Or just one you're sitting on? 😛
I was going to buy it, but I knew I wouldn't be able to use it for like 6 months out of the year so I had to withdraw my offer.
haha i'm basically in the same boat. I can ride from late April/early May until September (LAME)...and the track season is even shorter 🙁
I'm going to try to get into med school some place warm so when I need to relieve some stress I can at least ride year round.
No Russian in me. I am a white Iranian American.
is there any difference between calling someone iranian vs. persian?
is there any difference between calling someone iranian vs. persian?
My freshman yr roommate is Persian and he prefers to be called Persian because he had royal persian blood, his father was persecuted and escaped to the united states. Some people probably don't care though.
is there any difference between calling someone iranian vs. persian?
Yeah. Iranian is more encompassing. It's a linguistic and cultural thing that binds the people from the region.
Persians originated as Aryans and make up most of the Iranian population. Most Persians are themselves Tajik. The guy in my avatar is Tajik. Pashtuns lived in the east. Kurds were nomads until like the past century. Baloch have similar origins to the Kurds but they settled in southeast Iran. Lors are the people who were also nomadic up until the past century.
Persian
Pashtun
Kurd
Baloch
Lor
But in all reality, I am an ethnic mess. So de jure, I am an Iranian citizen and an American citizen. De facto I am Iranian-American because my dad is from Iran, and my mom was born in Ohio.
Edit: I did not read the post above...😳
I have a bunch of persian friends, it seems to me, iranian jews are more likely to call themselves persian, and iranian muslims are more likely to call themselves iranians. That is just my anecdotal observation.
I just wish people would refer to me as that good looking stud rather than my nationality 😎I have a bunch of persian friends, it seems to me, iranian jews are more likely to call themselves persian, and iranian muslims are more likely to call themselves iranians. That is just my anecdotal observation.
I have a bunch of persian friends, it seems to me, iranian jews are more likely to call themselves persian, and iranian muslims are more likely to call themselves iranians. That is just my anecdotal observation.
Huh... that is very true...hmmm...
whoaaaaaaa nice pics!!! About a year ago I had an intense desire to ride motorcycles, but then I realized I did not want to die. 
Anyways, I don't have any pics on this computer, but here's a video of me about 6 months ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Check it out!

Anyways, I don't have any pics on this computer, but here's a video of me about 6 months ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Check it out!
You need to update your look, very 80s imho.whoaaaaaaa nice pics!!! About a year ago I had an intense desire to ride motorcycles, but then I realized I did not want to die.
Anyways, I don't have any pics on this computer, but here's a video of me about 6 months ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Check it out!
whoaaaaaaa nice pics!!! About a year ago I had an intense desire to ride motorcycles, but then I realized I did not want to die.
Anyways, I don't have any pics on this computer, but here's a video of me about 6 months ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Check it out!
nice moves.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
whoaaaaaaa nice pics!!! About a year ago I had an intense desire to ride motorcycles, but then I realized I did not want to die.
Anyways, I don't have any pics on this computer, but here's a video of me about 6 months ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Check it out!
I can't believe it... that is not you... is it?
I can't believe it... that is not you... is it?
come on now.
lets see if there are any hot girls within these pages since I didn't look past page 36
I wonder if the mods added the jaw drop emoticon just to use in response to ar2388's photo..
... how did you find out about that 😕😕😕...
Yay, another dancer! I have the same shoes as you (they match every outfit), but probably different brands.
I dance salsa- Photos of me and my former teammates below:
(I'm bottom right in 1st pic and on right in 2nd)
Attachments
Similar threads
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K
- Question
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 959