You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official Roseman Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by myerss
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a great school! Good luck to everyone!
just got the email that my app is under review!😱
Same here buddy!just got the email that my app is under review!😱
It looks like last year people didn't start getting the under review until August and it took about a week to hear back. I'm dying to go here. I went to their sim course last month and loved it there! The students are awesome, the clinical labs are amazing and how they do their curriculum is just what I want. I'm going to be checking my email every hour I feel like.
Same here!!!
Got the "Application Complete" email. Good luck everyone.
Me dos! Got an email yesterday & finally showed up on my AADSAS portal!
Under review! Holding my breath... hope it doesn't take too long! haha
Same here! Got an email from them yesterday & my aadsas portal has been updated to "under review" today!
Under review since 7/17!
I haven't received any emails. Only updates via aadsas. This is kind of bothersome
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't received any emails. Only updates via aadsas. This is kind of bothersome
When did you submit your app? And what does is say under your aadsas portal for roseman?
I submitted my app the day it opened. I believe June 2nd. It says received/complete
I submitted my app the day it opened. I believe June 2nd. It says received/complete
Hmm. Maybe call Roseman and see? I know that there's been a lot of technical issues with aadsas this cycle. Sorry about that...
True but they didn't send app under review emails until end of August last year.Roseman didn't send interviews out until September last year
Wait, you have an interview scheduled already?
Wait, you have an interview scheduled already?
Not for Roseman
The whole system is screwy though, MWUAZ says under review and I haven't got an email from them yet but I have an interview haha
Got this email earlier today
"We would like to update you on the status of your application to the Roseman University College of Dental Medicine's DMD program. I am pleased to let you know that the Admissions Committee has begun the review of your application. Please be patient and we will notify you immediately once any decision regarding your application has been made and the review of your file is complete.
Kind Regards,
Ms. Rebecca Haviland
Admissions Coordinator"
"We would like to update you on the status of your application to the Roseman University College of Dental Medicine's DMD program. I am pleased to let you know that the Admissions Committee has begun the review of your application. Please be patient and we will notify you immediately once any decision regarding your application has been made and the review of your file is complete.
Kind Regards,
Ms. Rebecca Haviland
Admissions Coordinator"
yeah i got that on 7/7.... haven't heard a peep sinceGot this email earlier today
"We would like to update you on the status of your application to the Roseman University College of Dental Medicine's DMD program. I am pleased to let you know that the Admissions Committee has begun the review of your application. Please be patient and we will notify you immediately once any decision regarding your application has been made and the review of your file is complete.
Kind Regards,.
Ms. Rebecca Haviland
Admissions Coordinator".
Same.yeah i got that on 7/7.... haven't heard a peep since..
Same here.yeah i got that on 7/7.... haven't heard a peep since..
I just got the same one this morning. Hopefully we'll all be getting interviews soon!Got this email earlier today
"We would like to update you on the status of your application to the Roseman University College of Dental Medicine's DMD program. I am pleased to let you know that the Admissions Committee has begun the review of your application. Please be patient and we will notify you immediately once any decision regarding your application has been made and the review of your file is complete.
Kind Regards,.
Ms. Rebecca Haviland
Admissions Coordinator".
yeah i got that on 7/7.... haven't heard a peep since..
Same...
Same here..
Damnit guys
..
..
.
Damnit guys![]()


Brought back down to earth Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone going to the September 18 interview? The email states u can bring family. I'm bringing my mom haha. She's my good luck charm
The email states you CANT bring your family. But you can on a LATER date.
Probably best to leave your mom.
Stats?Interview on September 18th at noon! NJ resident, 7th batch
The email states you CANT bring your family. But you can on a LATER date.
Probably best to leave your mom.
Oh shoot! Thanks for the correction! Either way, my mom rejected my offer to take her along with me to the interview......My first rejection so far since I applied to dental school.....
guess I will start to contribute.
School: Roseman university CODM
Method of notification: E-mail
Interview Date: October 16th, 2015
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/25
GPA: 3.89 overall, 3.89 science
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21 AA/22 TS/23 PAT/19 RC/none
School: Roseman university CODM
Method of notification: E-mail
Interview Date: October 16th, 2015
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/25
GPA: 3.89 overall, 3.89 science
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21 AA/22 TS/23 PAT/19 RC/none
3.46, 21Stats?
Last edited:
Congrats! What time did you get the email?
5:17PM ET
Nice! I have been checking my email constantly this week haha I live like 10 miles from the school so I'm dying for an interview.5:17PM ET
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just show up to one and act like it's all a big misunderstanding that they don't have record of it.Nice! I have been checking my email constantly this week haha I live like 10 miles from the school so I'm dying for an interview.
i want oneeeeeeReceived an invite today! Super excited.
Hahaha that would be classic!Just show up to one and act like it's all a big misunderstanding that they don't have record of it.
I got an interview for Sept-18Anyone going to the September 18 interview? The email states u can bring family. I'm bringing my mom haha. She's my good luck charm
Invited for an interview!!!
Notification date: 8/27/2015
Interview date: 09/18/15
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TX
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/31/2015
Application complete date: 07/30/15
GPA (science, overall): 3.52, 3.27
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/any section below a 17): 21/21/20/23/no
Notification date: 8/27/2015
Interview date: 09/18/15
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TX
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/31/2015
Application complete date: 07/30/15
GPA (science, overall): 3.52, 3.27
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/any section below a 17): 21/21/20/23/no
Similar threads
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 19K
