Status
Not open for further replies.

#cariology

Rutgers School of Dental Medicine c/o 2021
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Question: do we wait til Rutgers to email us to send the check? or just send it o_O

Reactions: 1 user
Question: do we wait til Rutgers to email us to send the check? or just send it o_O
From their website: "The Rutgers School of Dental Medicine does not use a supplemental application, however there is a $95.00 application fee made payable to RSDM for the processing of your application. The $95.00 application fee should be sent directly to the school when contacted by the Admissions Office."

Members don't see this ad :)
From their website: "The Rutgers School of Dental Medicine does not use a supplemental application, however there is a $95.00 application fee made payable to RSDM for the processing of your application. The $95.00 application fee should be sent directly to the school when contacted by the Admissions Office."
Yea that's what I thought too - wanted to make sure thank you!!

I just got my email this morning. Are people invited for the supplemental or will everyone get asked for the fee?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who submitted the week of July 7th received the supplemental fee email?

Has anyone who submitted the week of July 7th received the supplemental fee email?

Close to your time line...I submitted my app on June 24th, received the supplemental fee e-mail on July 12th.

Mine wasn't cashed either - Sent in July 12th.

Did anyone get a confirmation e-mail from Rutgers whether the app is complete or not?

Did anyone get a confirmation e-mail from Rutgers whether the app is complete or not?
I was told to send the check on 7/12/17 and the status page of AADSAS says "Received/Under Review." I haven't gotten an e-mail about a complete application, though.

I was told to send the check on 7/12/17 and the status page of AADSAS says "Received/Under Review." I haven't gotten an e-mail about a complete application, though.

They dont send one. Just look for your check to be cashed.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone here from the Gateway program??

Sooo sloww
Rutgers is slow and methodical with their interview process. I didn't hear a peep from them until October. Easier said than done, (trust me, I've been there) but try to relax and not get too worked up over this process.

Reactions: 1 users
If I sent a money order, should I call to check if they received it? Since I can't check if they cashed a check.

Invited for an interview! OOS. Scheduled for September 8. Interview #6 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7/17
AADSAS complete: 7/25/17 (verified DAT, committee evaluation submitted)

I received the supplemental fee email from Rutgers on 7/21/17

I did not yet receive the completed application email from Rutgers? Is this normal?

AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7/17
AADSAS complete: 7/25/17 (verified DAT, committee evaluation submitted)

I received the supplemental fee email from Rutgers on 7/21/17

I did not yet receive the completed application email from Rutgers? Is this normal?

I got the supp fee email on July 12, and also did not get a completed app email. I think it's normal.

Does anyone know how strict they are on rescheduling an interview..? I already have an interview scheduled for that day, and ive paid for my flights/hotels

Does anyone know how strict they are on rescheduling an interview..? I already have an interview scheduled for that day, and ive paid for my flights/hotels
I tried to move mine to October, and they emailed me back saying "how do you know we'll be interviewing on that day?" I would ask for other available dates, besides the one they offered you. I made the mistake of giving them a specific date that worked for me.

I tried to move mine to October, and they emailed me back saying "how do you know we'll be interviewing on that day?" I would ask for other available dates, besides the one they offered you. I made the mistake of giving them a specific date that worked for me.
Oh wow....ok thanks for the heads up!

I sent an email to the email address listed in the invitation, and I asked if they had any other date available, since I also already have an interview that day. They emailed back within half an hour and offered an interview on the next Friday. So I think you'll be fine if you email and explain your situation.

I sent an email to the email address listed in the invitation, and I asked if they had any other date available, since I also already have an interview that day. They emailed back within half an hour and offered an interview on the next Friday. So I think you'll be fine if you email and explain your situation.
Thanks a ton! Might see you there then!

Status
Not open for further replies.