***The Official Rutgers Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: do we wait til Rutgers to email us to send the check? or just send it 😵
From their website: "The Rutgers School of Dental Medicine does not use a supplemental application, however there is a $95.00 application fee made payable to RSDM for the processing of your application. The $95.00 application fee should be sent directly to the school when contacted by the Admissions Office."
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From their website: "The Rutgers School of Dental Medicine does not use a supplemental application, however there is a $95.00 application fee made payable to RSDM for the processing of your application. The $95.00 application fee should be sent directly to the school when contacted by the Admissions Office."
Yea that's what I thought too - wanted to make sure thank you!!
 
I just got my email this morning. Are people invited for the supplemental or will everyone get asked for the fee?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I sent a money order, should I call to check if they received it? Since I can't check if they cashed a check.
 
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7/17
AADSAS complete: 7/25/17 (verified DAT, committee evaluation submitted)

I received the supplemental fee email from Rutgers on 7/21/17

I did not yet receive the completed application email from Rutgers? Is this normal?
 
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7/17
AADSAS complete: 7/25/17 (verified DAT, committee evaluation submitted)

I received the supplemental fee email from Rutgers on 7/21/17

I did not yet receive the completed application email from Rutgers? Is this normal?

I got the supp fee email on July 12, and also did not get a completed app email. I think it's normal.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how strict they are on rescheduling an interview..? I already have an interview scheduled for that day, and ive paid for my flights/hotels
I tried to move mine to October, and they emailed me back saying "how do you know we'll be interviewing on that day?" I would ask for other available dates, besides the one they offered you. I made the mistake of giving them a specific date that worked for me.
 
Does anyone know how strict they are on rescheduling an interview..? I already have an interview scheduled for that day, and ive paid for my flights/hotels
I sent an email to the email address listed in the invitation, and I asked if they had any other date available, since I also already have an interview that day. They emailed back within half an hour and offered an interview on the next Friday. So I think you'll be fine if you email and explain your situation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.