You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official Rutgers Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by #cariology
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Bump
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Officially withdrew my spot today, good luck to everyone on the waitlist!
Anyone hear about any movement with the waitlist yet?
Any updates on waitlist movement?
By now, I'd imagine all spots are taken by people committed to attending the school. Maybe there are still a few applicants who have double deposits because they can't make a decision, but it's getting late for that. Only a major medical or family issue would open up a spot. You could contact the school to ask, but things are pretty much set at this point.
I just got a call and was accepted this morning!!!
Congrats when did you interviewI just got a call and was accepted this morning!!!
End of OctoberCongrats when did you interview
i was accepted last night and after an extremely difficult decision i have decided to stick with my acceptance to my state school. best of luck to whoever gets the spot!
congrats! when did you interview?I'm in! I can't believe it lol
When did you interview?i was accepted last night and after an extremely difficult decision i have decided to stick with my acceptance to my state school. best of luck to whoever gets the spot!
When did you interview?
beginning of january
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats! when did you interview?
around mid January
So if we are waitlisted this cycle, does that basically mean we will get in the next time?
I am feeling so anxious about spending money on another round of applications for 10-15 schools...
I am feeling so anxious about spending money on another round of applications for 10-15 schools...
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 33
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K