You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Official September 18, 2014 MCAT Thread
Started by litokhmaikid
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
no, doesn'tHad a nightmare I got 13/9/1 lol I forgot all about mcat worries till i saw the tutorial email. anyone know if it works for amazon canada ?
Ahhh 2 days!
This was a rewrite for me and I had a nightmare last night that I got the same score as last time =\
This was a rewrite for me and I had a nightmare last night that I got the same score as last time =\
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ahhh 2 days!
This was a rewrite for me and I had a nightmare last night that I got the same score as last time =\
Yo word. Retake from July 12th and I don't know what I'll do if I got the same score or went down.
Yo word. Retake from July 12th and I don't know what I'll do if I got the same score or went down.
I'll just stroke out.
I thought the scores were available today
According to the tentative release schedule, they're due out tomorrow.I thought the scores were available today
https://www.aamc.org/students/applying/mcat/reserving/355164/scorereleaseschedule.html
I think scores occasionally, but rarely, come out one day early.
Great, now I will be refreshing the twitter page starting now, thanks -_- lolAccording to the tentative release schedule, they're due out tomorrow.
https://www.aamc.org/students/applying/mcat/reserving/355164/scorereleaseschedule.html
I think scores occasionally, but rarely, come out one day early.
If it makes you feel better, the scores have recently been coming out consistently on the scheduled date. :-/Great, now I will be refreshing the twitter page starting now, thanks -_- lol
tumblr_inline_mlzaaep9wJ1qz4rgp.gif
Bah don't refresh it. I was doing that all morning today. The MCAT THX page. Until I got notification that they will be available tomorrow after 5pm ET. The waiting game continues.
ONE MORE SLEEP! until happiness or crippling depression
Trying to use anxiety-reducing strategies learned in psych.
...failing...
...failing...
as the time ticks closer i just want to wish all my fellow sept. 18 mcat-ers good luck tmrw may we all get the grades we need, want, and deserve and never have to see this test again. Good luck to everyone
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
woke up super early today. Not a good idea...since every hour i feel like i am going to get 1 point lower 🙁
Same... I wish I could take the day off from work. But hopefully being at work will help pass some time before scores are released. I also have a doctors appointment after work so idk when I'll be able to check it 🙁woke up super early today. Not a good idea...since every hour i feel like i am going to get 1 point lower 🙁
What time are we thinking of scores release though? 3pm-ish? Or closer to 5?
On the bright side there's no need to drink coffee because you'll be filled with adrenaline all day
Same... I wish I could take the day off from work. But hopefully being at work will help pass some time before scores are released. I also have a doctors appointment after work so idk when I'll be able to check it 🙁
What time are we thinking of scores release though? 3pm-ish? Or closer to 5?
For the Sept 10/12 mcat, the AAMC tweet is from 12:13 pm. So hopefully around then would be nice. Lunch and mcat scores. What a combo.
WAIT, 12:13 EST????For the Sept 10/12 mcat, the AAMC tweet is from 12:13 pm. So hopefully around then would be nice. Lunch and mcat scores. What a combo.
Edit: I think it's around 12 pacific time??? Can't be eastern...
yep, you are correct actually. cauz the first person to post on sept 10 forum that scores were released, was 3:18 pm so, the aamc tweets are in pacific time. so ye 3pm would be a good estimate. my bad.
The Day of Reckoning has finally arrived..
I am in the same boat as you. Shadowing all day today but I don't want to look at my score while shadowing. I may burst out laughing or crying. One or the other.wish I could sleep in and wake up and see my result but ive got class and volunteering from noon-3ish know i wont be able to resist opening it up during my volunteering, hope its not a devastating result :'(
Literally going to burst into tears at any moment (not really... but maybe lol). I can't believe how important this one test is going to be for the next few years of my life (at the very least) since I am in kind of an unusual situation. Really hoping for the best. For all of us. May the curve be ever in our favor.
I think it's better to be busy today. I was at home going nuts. Had to leave and go to the gym even though it was supposed to be my off day
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i am guessing they will release scores at 11:59 PM.man this wait is intense
that's not funny loli am guessing they will release scores at 11:59 PM.
They just replied to someone on Twitter and said 5 PM EST is when scores will be released.
Edit: https://twitter.com/AAMC_MCAT/status/524622639416238080
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile
Edit: https://twitter.com/AAMC_MCAT/status/524622639416238080
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile
Does anyone else think that the reason for all of the variation in test score release times is purely psychological? There is no reason they could not have them all released at the same exact time every time. Even the 30 day wait seems engineered to provoke a psychological reaction. Just my thoughts
So I looked at some older tweets, and they usually say by 5pm. Maybe it will still be released before 5? Idk why they would give such a strict time when they've never been this strict before!!They just replied to someone on Twitter and said 5 PM EST is when scores will be released.
Edit: https://twitter.com/AAMC_MCAT/status/524622639416238080
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile
I was just about to say the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they released it around 3:30 anywaySo I looked at some older tweets, and they usually say by 5pm. Maybe it will still be released before 5? Idk why they would give such a strict time when they've never been this strict before!!
When is 5 pm ET? Is that 2 hours from now??
It's 2 hours from now. This is torture!I think it's in about 1 hour from now?
But all of the others' scores were released in about 13 min from now! This is not fair!
Bloody HellIt's 2 hours from now. This is torture!
Not sure if someone already posted this.. but here you go. (You know it's real when this template gets posted). Remember everyone, this is a number and NOT the end of the road. Good luck.
Test Date:
Time:
FL AAMC Average:
Post-test expected score: (PS/V/BS)
Actual Score: (PS/V/BS)
Test Date:
Time:
FL AAMC Average:
Post-test expected score: (PS/V/BS)
Actual Score: (PS/V/BS)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay so they said *by 5PM in this tweet. So obsessive reloading can officially start now lol
https://twitter.com/AAMC_MCAT/status/524637316644868096
It's funny that this discussion takes place every single time a score is about to be released.
Similar threads
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
E
? I just started Sn2ed's 4 month schedule (customized with some extra Kaplan material).